Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548588 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Donbabajayz:
my infinix hot doesn't download from play store. please help
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Servie Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Abuamam:
Can anyone please help out? I bought an infinix x507 for my son about 3days ago and it was fine. Now the battery is going down instead of up; while charging. I used cleanmaster to shut down running apps and disabled all non essential apps, but it is still doing that. What could be the problem?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
BOJhabeeb:
help please :omy infinix x507 is not Even displaying 3G. At all..... I ve routed the GLO 1k is working... Help please
Hi! Pls make sure your sim card supports 3G network and your phone is covered by 3G network. Also, pls set your APN correctly. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
EricSmallz:
Hello Everybody. My Infinix Hot has Hottness Issues. Seriously, I bought this Phone barely a week ago.. It gets extremly hot during usage and drains ba3 too. Just a week fah. Pls can anybody profer a solution 4 me?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Donbabajayz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Servie Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
thanks for the help, I ve fixed it myself, I had to back up my files and restore factory settings.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by EricSmallz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Am at Ekpoma Edo State. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by deshane(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Baddestguyp, amazingzeus I received an update now should I?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2015
deshane:
that's a system update direct from the company though I wasn't sent such message but if it pleases you,why not
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by McBond007: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Good morning, pls my infinix hot, touchpad just got broken. how will I fix it pls I need help..
sadGood morning, pls my infinix hot, touchpad just got broken. how will I fix it pls I need help..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by deshane(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
that's a system update direct from the company though I wasn't sent such message but if it pleases you,why not
I'm a rooted user, I heard about the update for the hot note and what it happened to rooted users
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2015
deshane:
I'm a rooted user, I heard about the update for the hot note and what it happened to rooted users
what happened to them
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
EricSmallz:
Am at Ekpoma Edo State. Thanks
Sorry, we don't have service center in Ekpoma, attached pls find the contact information of our service center in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Donbabajayz:
thanks for the help, I ve fixed it myself, I had to back up my files and restore factory settings.
You're welcome, and wish you a nice day!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mogulendowed(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2015
[/color]
I need help pls add me on the whatsapp group 08095924719 Got my infinix hot note bricked nd d cwm backup[color=#990000]
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This phone dey my eye o but na the 5mp camera spoil am. sad

Between this phone and infinix zero which would you advice I go for?

zero is better, but Hot is very good for it price, the camera @5mp is great!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
McBond007:
Good morning, pls my infinix hot, touchpad just got broken. how will I fix it pls I need help..
sadGood morning, pls my infinix hot, touchpad just got broken. how will I fix it pls I need help..
go to carlcare nearest to you, where do you reside?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by deshane(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
AmazingZeus:
what happened to them
they bricked their phones while trying to install the update... Am I the only one who received the update?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Saucekide25(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Infinx Hot now Available... check my Signature(for contact) to place your order...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
deshane:
If you must update, make sure you unroot your device..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
deewon56:
i heard infinix hot x507 do hot nd d ba3 life aint dat gud plz hw 2ru is dat ?i need ur kindly reply b4 i order 4 d phone

It's true bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by amdo007(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Reediano:

If you must update, make sure you unroot your device..

Please what's the latest version?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by SAMOCHY101(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Infinix Hot(#16,000) now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth +free gift/free
delivery + free 500mb )
Order made easy! via Konga Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5Note:Delivery for Lagos 1-6 days & Outside Lagos 3-8 days.
Express Delivery available within Lagos at Extra Cost of #1000( ORDER BEFORE 1PM AND GET IT DAT DAY), and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
deshane:
they bricked their phones while trying to install the update... Am I the only one who received the update?
since you've rooted the phone there by voiding the warranty, installing the update may cause harm
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning guys, for those who have updated there device any problem with the update please?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Profcamsey(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello. Is there any1 who still get data from the Mtn infinix imei tweaking?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Profcamsey:
Hello. Is there any1 who still get data from the Mtn infinix imei tweaking?
it's people like you that made us not to get our free data from Mtn. cheat Mtn all you like, no one cares cos they deserve it. but don't cheat other innocent people angry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
HMM AM SEEING NEW NAMES HERE,XUP INFINIX HOT USERS
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dgunnerz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is Gravity box working on this device?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cromz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dgunnerz:
Is Gravity box working on this device?
sure here is a pic of my tweaked infinix hot

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.