Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548147 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
cromz:
sure here is a pic of my tweaked infinix hot
that last pic,which rom is that
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cromz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
smithwilliam:
that last pic,which rom is that
That's just my customization
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
cromz:
That's just my customization
teach the process
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cromz(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
smithwilliam:
teach the process
it's really long
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
cromz:
it's really long
teach me how to make my status bar transparent,change the color and style of my battery and network bars just exactly like your own and please post screen shot of your menu screen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2015
3weeks used infinix hot plus free powerbank @10k www.nairaland.com/2264857/infinix-hot-plus-free-powerbank
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dgunnerz(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2015
cromz:
Can you give me your BBM pin.. I have gravity box but it refused to work.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2015
cromz:
I have xposed installer and for kitkat and gravity but it not working my phone is rooted please teach us or better still add me on whatsapp please 08161678235
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
cromz:
nice tweaking,here's mine

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
guydangerous:
nice tweaking,here's mine
please teach us
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
steric58:
please teach us
is easy,download xposed installer,launch it after that head to framework to install and update after which you reboot your phone,when it finally boot head to that xposed installer but this time head to download allow it to load after which you search for gravity box(kk) download the latest version 3.5.7 after a successful download install,tick it and reboot,I suppose you can handle the rest from there or better still quote me and I will help you further
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dayo86(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buy your loveable tablet stand and dual headphone jack splitter for low price @ http:///marketplace/vendor/shop/mirakl_shop_id/59968/
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
guydangerous:
is easy,download xposed installer,launch it after that head to framework to install and update after which you reboot your phone,when it finally boot head to that xposed installer but this time head to download allow it to load after which you search for gravity box(kk) download the latest version 3.5.7 after a successful download install,tick it and reboot,I suppose you can handle the rest from there or better still quote me and I will help you further
it tells me waiting for response from gravity box system.the gravity framework system not responding.exiting. I follow your steps accordingly have been trying to install gravitybox on my Infinix hot but that the reply I keep getting
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by cromz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
steric58:
I have xposed installer and for kitkat and gravity but it not working my phone is rooted please teach us or better still add me on whatsapp please 08161678235
actually a guy helped me with it but I had to part away with 400 MTN card here is his num 07065627649
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
cromz:
actually a guy helped me with it but I had to part away with 400 MTN card here is his num 07065627649
alright I gat no money to pay for this thanks any way if anybody knows how to do this share it for free moreover we are all here to learn
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
steric58:
alright I gat no money to pay for this thanks any way if anybody knows how to do this share it for free moreover we are all here to learn

Download xposed installer. Install it. Afta installation, open it n click on framework. Under framework, select install/update. After dat, reboot. Afta rebooting, go n open xposed again, select download, find gravity box(KK), select, download n install. There are three gravity box there. JB is for jelly bean, KK is for kitkat n LP is for lollipop. Do choose for KK. AFTER downloading n installing gravity box. Go back to xposed main page n select modules, under modules, u will see the installed gravity box, tick it n reboot. Afta rebooting, go to ur app drawer n open gravity box directly. It will ask for root permission, allow it n viola, it starts working. Note that u must b rooted for both xposed n gravity box to work.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by daamazing(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gravity

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by daamazing(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gravity

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
steric58:
it tells me waiting for response from gravity box system.the gravity framework system not responding.exiting. I follow your steps accordingly have been trying to install gravitybox on my Infinix hot but that the reply I keep getting
so far you've downloaded gravity box kk just access it through xposed installer under moduels
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DeHero1: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls how can I screenshoot?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sconp: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
DeHero1:
Pls how can I screenshoot?
press the power button and volume down button simultaneously
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dgunnerz(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
guydangerous:
so far you've downloaded gravity box kk just access it through xposed installer under moduels
Framework not existing... Not working here.. I uninstalled and installed everything again...Same same..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gonaij: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015

Infinix Hot fully Landed for u! (#14,500 + free ink back cover/free delivery + free 500mb)
Order made easy! via Konga Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 08084097270 or
Call: 08028888781
Note: Order takes about 1 - 7 days to get to you, and you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!

Infinix Hot Note coming soon!!!

Konga... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2015
guydangerous:
like wise me the xposed installer is not responding I wonder how they are able to tweak there own am rooted
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DeHero1: 3:30am On Apr 20, 2015
sconp:
press the power button and volume down button simultaneously

Thanks bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Framework not existing... Not working here.. I uninstalled and installed everything again...Same same..
uninstall xposed installer,update your kinguser through the app itself then download and install busybox (just in case) re-install the xposed installer
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
steric58:
like wise me the xposed installer is not responding I wonder how they are able to tweak there own am rooted
do you have busybox and is your kinguser updated
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steric58(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
guydangerous:
do you have busybox and is your kinguser updated
my kinguser is updated and I have busy box installed how Dow I use busy box
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by olamileone(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls how my infinix hot is giving me problem, using mtk on my pc it shows that my phone has root shell .Checking with root checker it says my phone is not properly rooted .i port recovery through mobile uncle d recovrey is not working pls waht can i do.The superuser is not wooking at all
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sannies(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
hello, how much is INFINIX ZERO screen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
steric58:
my kinguser is updated and I have busy box installed how Dow I use busy box
screenshot the error you get when using xposed installer or gravity box
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
olamileone:
pls how my infinix hot is giving me problem, using mtk on my pc it shows that my phone has root shell .Checking with root checker it says my phone is not properly rooted .i port recovery through mobile uncle d recovrey is not working pls waht can i do.The superuser is not wooking at all
root your phone with kingroot to install kinguser instead of superuser or su

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.