Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546580 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous45: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
pat077:
i'm enjoying my infinix hot, no sleep tonite.
what are you doing with it,watching movies or live football broadcast
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2014
guydangerous45:
what are you doing with it,watching movies or live football broadcast
just downloadin some app. I installed sybla tv, tested it and it works fine.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Shalome(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Anyway i can successfully root without pc? Thks house
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2014
hw do i take screen shot wit dis phone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jossy91(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
pat077:

hold power n volume down keys together for 3 seconds
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2014
jossy91:

hold power n volume down keys together for 3 seconds
tanks. Is there any app i can downld 2 improve d battery life?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jossy91(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2014
pat077:
tanks. Is there any app i can downld 2 improve d battery life?

Download DU Battery saver apk
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 4:10am On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
if ure having issues wt rootin. 1.download towelroot 2. install the APK file to your Android device . 3. Launch the app in your mobile phone and click on "make it rain " button.

Towelroot can't root it,please don't say what u haven't tried before... tried it now and it said it can't root the device
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Cyborg01:

Na vroot PC version I use root the phone o...

To flash cwm recovery.

(Your device must be rooted with supersu installed)

Tools to download- MTKDroid tools, pdanet(for installation of necessary drivers)

Firstly connect the phone with USB DEBUGGING
ON to your PC then Open MTKDroid tools.
The program will recognize your device and it
should list your device details.

If you see a green box by the bottom left of
mtk droid tools, then you are good to go but if its yellow then you do not have root access

Click on the root, backup recovery tab, back up first and after back up is complete... select “To use boot from phone and click on Recovery and boot button.

A popup window will appear asking to “make
CWM recovery automatically” select yes.

Another window will appear asking to “install
patched boot to phone” select no.

Another window will appear asking to “install
recovery to phone” click yes.

After, you will see a popup window asking “to
reload phone into recovery” click yes.

You have just successfully installed clockwodMOD (CWM) to your mtk device.
vroot pc version is in Chinese, please post link to English version
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2014
I was able to download the English version of iroot for pc and was able to root my hot,i used root checker to Check if it's rooted and it is,but the problem is that the iroot didn't install superuser,please how am i going to grant root access to my applications, i sent the superuser from a friend phone to it but i always get this message when i open the su- The su binary needs to be updated,continue? if i click continue and i chosed normal, it always say installation failed! please what am i doing wrong??

How can i get superuser to work?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

vroot pc version is in Chinese, please post link to English version

http://vrootdownload.info/

OR

http://www.mgyun.com/en/getvroot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:
I was able to download the English version of iroot for pc and was able to root my hot,i used root checker to Check if it's rooted and it is,but the problem is that the iroot didn't install superuser,please how am i going to grant root access to my applications, i sent the superuser from a friend phone to it but i always get this message when i open the su- The su binary needs to be updated,continue? if i click continue and i chosed normal, it always say installation failed! please what am i doing wrong??

Have you tried rebooting?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Cyborg01:

Have you tried rebooting?

yes,but it tells me installation failed !! once i click normal then continue ,how am i going to get it to work?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

yes,but it tells me installation failed !! once i click normal then continue ,how am i going to get it to work?

I think you should download from play store and try again.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Please I need two blackberry imei numbers to my mail Promxy94@gmail.com tanks house
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Cyborg01:

I think you should download from play store and try again.
did u root us with the iroot for pc? cox i found two applications in Chinese.after i root mine with iroot,inside one of them there is shell and superuser..i don't understand what i should do with either the shell or SU..someone should explain how to deal with this SU stuff ooooo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

did u root us with the iroot for pc? cox i found two applications in Chinese.after i root mine with iroot,inside one of them there is shell and superuser..i don't understand what i should do with either the shell or SU..someone should explain how to deal with this SU stuff ooooo

Yea its normal. it is to grant permission but after you download and install supersu,the shell and superuser will be removed by supersu.Download from play store.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Hey...have you guys noticed the following:

1..Even when brightness is set to lowest,you can still see what's being displayed on the screen without straining your eyes.

2..The device just becomes kinda warm due to prolonged use( which is normal)

3.. When charging the device, the back top right becomes slightly warm...

4.. The battery is always cool even during use.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Clinton594(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

Then your phone isn't rooted
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Cyborg01:
Hey...have you guys noticed the following:

1..Even when brightness is set to lowest,you can still see what's being displayed on the screen without straining your eyes.

2..The device just becomes kinda warm due to prolonged use( which is normal)

3.. When charging the device, the back top right becomes slightly warm...

4.. They battery is always cool even during use.
Yeah mahn!.. U damn right!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Just downloaded GTA ANNIVERSARY'S edition to my device... #cheers
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Root genius should root this phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Joshkid:
Yeah mahn!.. U damn right!

cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Deshannel(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
HanBerex:
When at #12900 in Konga #13400 was striked. Now it is being sold for #13400 and #18500 is having the cancel. Next time they will insert an 8gb sdcard to take it #18500 and probably strike #19999. A mark of a hot phone if you ask me.
20000 Is striked currently.
I have a feeling the price will skyrocket like the infinix zero which is currently being sold @ 38000.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damcqute(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Check out the In-depth and complete review of the new Infinix Hot here: http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/in-depth-review-of-infinix-hot-x507-pros-cons-and-pics with pictures showing screen and camera quality and full specs!!! PLUS links to order the various available colors!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
I rooted my phone with vroot. Pls I need imei for this glo stuff.....thanks.
Ozilphil@gmail.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wheezyoung(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2014
wunderkiind:

Yea, 15k only. Hope you're in Lagos?
yea...guy 15k is too much na ..14k ?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wheezyoung(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2014
wunderkiind:

Yea, 15k only. Hope you're in Lagos?
yea...guy 15k is too much.14?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Akamo5(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

try it again with ur connection ON
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:

Towelroot can't root it,please don't say what u haven't tried before... tried it now and it said it can't root the device
isnt android a trial and error device,if ine doesnt work for u,u move to anoda method,no point in sounding aggressive.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2014
pat077:
guy pls gist us about d camera. Is it good or manageable? Compared to fake tecno camera

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.