Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546569 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Deshannel(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Dollerman:
guy pls gist us about d camera. Is it good or manageable? Compared to fake tecno camera
you are still asking questions when the phone is being sold at a giveaway price as a gift to nigerians this festive period. Offer is valid while stock lasts, and right now its out of stock. Next price might not be this cheap.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
my order has been shipped to KEXPRESS..now im waiting for them to call me
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
phiszo:
I rooted my phone with vroot. Pls I need imei for this glo stuff.....thanks.
Ozilphil@gmail.com
Done!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dollerman:
guy pls gist us about d camera. Is it good or manageable? Compared to fake tecno camera
D camera z quite OK.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wheezyoung(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
the product is out of stock o...when will it be restocked... any ideas
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Justice28(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
bongolistik:

Follow the simplified steps here and you will be able to shop on anything you like on Konga, including the Infinix Hot
http://highteknology..com/2014/08/how-to-shop-online-on-konga.html

Tankx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by slap1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
my order has been shipped to KEXPRESS..now im waiting for them to call me
Me too.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Reediano:

Done!!
Thanks bro. Will try them.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
quad core with 4.4 don full market,next should be octa core with 5.0 android version
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
This superuser of a thing is giving me headache, check the screen shot below

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
More:

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
I updated the Chinese superuser and it changed to English, but the superuser I downloaded from playstore refuses to update binary

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
I used this application to test if I have root access but as u can see it said I don't have, please someone should come to my aid, I used WiFi to try to update the superuser binary but it's giving me failed response! Please help!!!

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:
I used this application to test if I have root access but as u can see it said I don't have, please someone should come to my aid, I used WiFi to try to update the superuser binary but it's giving me failed response! Please help!!!

Bro I think you should re-root your device.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mystiq25(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Deshannel:
you are still asking questions when the phone is being sold at a giveaway price as a gift to nigerians this festive period. Offer is valid while stock lasts, and right now its out of stock. Next price might not be this cheap.
That something is cheap doesn't mean we should not ask questions before buying, because no matter how cheap a product is I won't buy it if doesn't meet my taste. So I think he's right.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Shalome(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
@vicshownero delete the Chinese app, install supersu, wen u get to the notification "if you av custom recovery...blah blah" choose NORMAL instead of TWRP/CMW
It will start installing, after like a minute it'll say there r apps of the same binary installed on the fone n prompt u to uninstall em, click uninstall.....let it carry on for like 3 minutes, shut down supersu..... Reopen supersu n u ready to go..... Worked for me, hope it does for u, cheers
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mystiq25:
That something is cheap doesn't mean we should not ask questions before buying, because no matter how cheap a product is I won't buy it if doesn't meet my taste. So I think he's right.
thanks man, u got my point
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mosopelive: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
if u r having trouble activating the free 500mb etisalat that coms with your phone, inbox Infinix @ https://www.facebook.com/Infinixxclub with ur imei 1 and imei 2 and your phone number.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jossy91(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
can't d infinix hot be rooted without PC
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by browniejey(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
MizTyna:
Infinix mobile is at it again,with the release of another HIGH specifications phone at an unbelievably LOW price! The Infinix Hot X507 to put it simply is just FUNKY,with its 2000Mah battery,5MP primary and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash. It's a 5-inch IPS display,480x840pixels,android 4.4.2 kitkat,1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM with a 16GB storage expandable with a memory card. Textured back for that firm grip,Still a dual sim phone too.It comes in 5colours,black,white,green,yellow and red and you have the options of getting more backcovers if you want to further spice up the phone. And yes,it is luminous! If the Infinix zero is out of your budget,you should give the Infinix Hot a trial. At a price of #12,900,good just got better! You can preorder on /infinix-hot
Would you get the Infinix HOT?
pls I want to order infinix zero pls help miss tyna
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Shalome:
@vicshownero delete the Chinese app, install supersu, wen u get to the notification "if you av custom recovery...blah blah" choose NORMAL instead of TWRP/CMW
It will start installing, after like a minute it'll say there r apps of the same binary installed on the fone n prompt u to uninstall em, click uninstall.....let it carry on for like 3 minutes, shut down supersu..... Reopen supersu n u ready to go..... Worked for me, hope it does for u, cheers

I think i know why the binary stuff isn't installing, i discovered that the phone as an inbuilt firewall, when i checked the firewall, it listed all the applications on the phone except superuser!! So superuser doesn't even have access to the Internet talk less of installing the binary, the problem now is that how can i make superuser to be listed??

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Another issue am facing right now is my bbm ooo, trying to install it but it's telling me that my time is not correct, which is not tru, my time is correct and am even chatting on whatsapp and whatsapp isn't complaining, please how do i fix this?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Deshannel(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mystiq25:
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
vicshownero:
Another issue am facing right now is my bbm ooo, trying to install it but it's telling me that my time is not correct, which is not tru, my time is correct and am even chatting on whatsapp and whatsapp isn't complaining, please how do i fix this?
Try to clear the data under settings and reopen or better still you can upgrade the version of bbm on ur device.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by rowland342: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Are u guys equally advicin me to go 4 innjoo note argh? But someone took a screen shot of the internal memory it not up to 13gb it jst 7.85gb while the out is 12.5gb.....but there are both 16gb?? Am confused
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
jossy91:
can't d infinix hot be rooted without PC
it can be rooted without pc. You Still haven't rooted??
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
rowland342:
Are u guys equally advicin me to go 4 innjoo note argh? But someone took a screen shot of the internal memory it not up to 13gb it jst 7.85gb while the out is 12.5gb.....but there are both 16gb?? Am confused
Innjoo note is better.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jossy91(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
phiszo:

it can be rooted without pc. You Still haven't rooted??

no I haven't pls help me on how to go about the rooting without pc
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Is there anybody in Ilorin kwara state using this phone? There tracking website shows that my phone is in ilorin since Saturday, i can't wait for them to call me, i want to go to there pick up point tomorrow and collect it myself but the problem is that i don't know there pick up point!!
Someone should help me out with the address of there pickup point in ilorin. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
jossy91:

no I haven't pls help me on how to go about the rooting without pc
Try this iroot apk.
http://www.mgyun.com/m/en
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2014
who ve gotten d etisalat free 500mb? I tried activating it but d reply i got is dat my imei number is invalid.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 1:48am On Dec 22, 2014
pat077:
who ve gotten d etisalat free 500mb? I tried activating it but d reply i got is dat my imei number is invalid.
send infinix a message on facebook wt your two imei numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.