Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup (3380 Views)

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / His Response To My 'i Love You' / How To Get A Girl Really Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2014
martyns303:

Can you imagine? none of her relatives will do that kind of thing for her, not even her mother or father will wake up by 1am and go and buy her SUYA angry by that hour of the day. And I bet if u didn't she would get all funky and start acting up, call u uncaring, tell you she is not "happy with u" and tell you she won't call you until you "call and apologize" and if you are not a wimp and stand your ground you get judged. The way Nigerian girls reason tho, no wonder Nigerian men keep marrying outside.
That night eh,I forgot my manners and home training,what rubbish,she hear am from me
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 17, 2014
edozie04:
Which kind dirty joke be that?My beauty sleep?That night eh she hear am from me
hahaha this is funny aswer
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by MizMyColi(f): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2014

undecided
Umuazi
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Dopeyomi(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2014
CEtoO:
Both of them are my friend. I've tried to talk them both into making up but they don't want to. D lady said she can't believe his response and that she will never call until he calls and apologise. D guy told me he's still very much in love with her but he can only call if she calls or sends him a message. In fact I don tire sef because both of them are very sturbbon

[size=20]well the girl should just tell tHe guy that she wants to end the relationsHip... I bet you the guy would beg and apologize to the girl that's if he still l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve her [/size]
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm the guy should have asked her why she's not happy with him embarassed I think the guy just wants an excuse to breakup with her. some men tho undecided smh
Datz just what is getting her mad. For not asking her why she aint happy with him
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
That gun shot reply is only meant for a nagging spouse undecided
Nagging? Saw ur commnet and asked d guy if she nags and his reply was NO
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2014
martyns303:
The guy is my kind of person, I wish I can post the conversation I had this evening.

Naturally a guy would want to show care and affection towards his woman, but Nigerian girls are just too much of an issue, they have this perception like the world revolves around them, or that a guy owes them everything.

They have this mind set of a cat, where they see themselves as something bigger than they actually are. Nigerian women need to go and date other African men and see the difference.

I have had the chance to visit a few countries, and women from other countries adore Nigerian men, we naturally have this caring attitude towards women, even if it is not enough, it is far better than what any other African man can offer ( if its any better Huddah, Sidika, Vera and co wont be here fighting themselves ), quote me anywhere. The closest country in terms of exposure will be SA, go and date a South African woman and see how she will appreciate you, even when you are doing things that you would consider ordinary.

No one here knows the full story of what happened, but I can try to paint a scenario.

My best guess is that he did something wrong (or maybe she did), and he has been apologizing about it, but then she kept on nagging about it, or saying awful things to him, you all know how they react. Guy must have had enough, and told her straight up whenever she is ready to chill her nerves.
I read comments here and go back to dem to ask dem questions. He said she's not d nagging type. D guy is sorry for d gun short reply he gave to ha. Pride is wat is still keeping dem apart. I've known both of them for a while nw n I just don't want to see dem end lyk dat.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2014
edozie04:
lol,lemme give u an example,there was a time my gf called me in the middle of the night when I was sleeping,itz not as if she calls like that often and she told me,bae,am hungry come and buy me suya,and this was around 1,what will u say about that?
Mmmmmm
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by 100Cents: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:
My friend is presently really angry with her boyfriend. They had a little misunderstanding and when she told him she's not happy with him, he told her that whenever she was ready to be happy with him, she should let him know. As it is now, they haven't contacted each other for over two weeks.
Ladies how will u feel if u get such response from your partner?
And guys, is that the right response to give to your partner?

I am here for her.

Nonsense...

Nah Jonsing..
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by segzyndpep(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014
I support d guy oo because I will do d same.d girl should also swallow her pride if she truly love d guy.she thinks she is beautiful and can get a better guy bt girls fail to remember that dey r more dan rice.

She tell her nt to come and say a guy use and dump her.d Mata is simple a sorry will solve everything

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
claireshan:
The guy sef

all this new generation bfs

Abeg, explain 'new generation bfs' to me. I've never heard the phrase before. smiley
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:

Mmmmmm
Mmmmm what?
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by TheyVid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:
Both of them are my friend. I've tried to talk them both into making up but they don't want to. D lady said she can't believe his response and that she will never call until he calls and apologise. D guy told me he's still very much in love with her but he can only call if she calls or sends him a message. In fact I don tire sef because both of them are very sturbbon

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by stalyf(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:

use your female friend phone to text the guy that they should make up.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by samtol4(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:
They are babies in love .
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ggrin(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
That gun shot reply is only meant for a nagging spouse undecided
gimme link to the VN kiss
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
samtol4:
They are babies in love .
For 28 and 24?
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Stanleyafam(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
martyns303:
The guy is my kind of person, I wish I can post the conversation I had this evening.

Naturally a guy would want to show care and affection towards his woman, but Nigerian girls are just too much of an issue, they have this perception like the world revolves around them, or that a guy owes them everything.

They have this mind set of a cat, where they see themselves as something bigger than they actually are. Nigerian women need to go and date other African men and see the difference.

I have had the chance to visit a few countries, and women from other countries adore Nigerian men, we naturally have this caring attitude towards women, even if it is not enough, it is far better than what any other African man can offer ( if its any better Huddah, Sidika, Vera and co wont be here fighting themselves ), quote me anywhere. The closest country in terms of exposure will be SA, go and date a South African woman and see how she will appreciate you, even when you are doing things that you would consider ordinary.

No one here knows the full story of what happened, but I can try to paint a scenario.

My best guess is that he did something wrong (or maybe she did), and he has been apologizing about it, but then she kept on nagging about it, or saying awful things to him, you all know how they react. Guy must have had enough, and told her straight up whenever she is ready to chill her nerves.

I had same issue, my gf got me angry and I reacted..later on I swallowed my pride and i?e been begging..bt wht pissed me off ws she asked me to leave her house while I ws still apologising... so Naija girls the earlier u knw Naija guys deserve better, the better for ur fading beauty.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by stint(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2014
The only reason the guy did it is because its not the first time she has come with super story. That answer means " I am tired of explaining myself or proving my love, madam this is who I am, you need to decide if you can handle it! I need love too"
something like that sha...
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by stint(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Stanleyafam:

I had same issue, my gf got me angry and I reacted..later on I swallowed my pride and i?e been begging..bt wht pissed me off ws she asked me to leave her house while I ws still apologising... so Naija girls the earlier u knw Naija guys deserve better, the better for ur fading beauty.
My oga, where is thine pride? if love is not 50/50, then it is a cancer.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by martyns303(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Stanleyafam:

Beauty fire! If u see SA girls with their clear skin, fine curves and yanch, Kenyan, Somalian, Ethiopian girls. Guy Nigerian girls don't even come first 10 in Africa. Love for a Nigerian girl is when u are doing her every bid, making undue sacrifices for her, the moment u have any short coming, then u don't love her anymore. And what do they have to offer? Ah! The almighty s3x. They feel it's a taboo for them to give or make sacrifices in a relationship, ah they are women, it's a guys duty else u are not "a real man". If only they can date or see how other African men live with their women, they will know Nigerian men are not just real, but super men. How many Nigerian women have u seen marrying other African men? Now compare that to other African women marrying Nigerian men. The earlier naija guys wake and see this b@#itches for what they are, the better. Work hard, make money and watch them useless themselves before u.

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ChurchillStorm: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
definitely not don't think so

guys tho

most of them play with a woman’s heart. Why mislead a good woman if you know you are not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved.
cos you know she's seeing another guy or two behind ya back. Its una trend these days. :-/
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

cos you know she's seeing another guy or two behind ya back. Its una trend these days. :-/
Super story

please tell me more
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ChurchillStorm: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
Super story

please tell me more

All you hoes, God's vengeance is upon y'all.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

All you hoes, God's vengeance is upon y'all.
My friend will u shut the fvck up if u gat nothing reasonable to say
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ChurchillStorm: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
My friend will u shut the fvck up if u gat nothing reasonable to say

Freedom of speech allows me to troll, bit*h. so, STFU
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Freedom of speech allows me to troll, bit*h. so, STFU
loll am done with ya! so get lost

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

undecided
Umuazi

Okenye undecided
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ChurchillStorm: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
loll am done with ya! so get lost

Lol. you don't tell me when to free you, aii? I'll hound you till you plead grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Experience Wit A Lady / Is Mouth Action That Bad? The Rate At Which Some People Condemn It Is Alarming / If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.