Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) (19023 Views)

Describe This Mother In One Word 18+ Pic / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin because i never complete ma mission for nairaland
Waitn be ya mission grin

To popular pass Se.un grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Andyblaze: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Waitn be ya mission grin

To popular pass Se.un grin

You know sef grin
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vivly:
Another good thing that happened in 2014. That guy was getting over himself for his younger brother's site.
is seu n his younger brother for real?
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Vivly(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:
is seu n his younger brother for real?
No.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by SleekyGee(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2014
This is my advice bro

This is a cheap stupid lie that only exists in nollywood stories.

If you don't have any interesting experience to share, at least make ur lies convincing bro
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by wordbank(m): 5:10am On Nov 19, 2014
MrCork stop all ds multiple accounts audiriferous saga!

N wot did u do with d N100k?
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by smudge2079(m): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
*smh* shaking my head
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Macwytt(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
FirstEva
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Macwytt:
FirstEva
hello
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by michphenomena(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2014
cokacoola:
[b]I got a job as a driver frm one of the warri billionare (namewithhold) about 6months ago. anytime am not driving the man, the wife always ask me to take their 16 years old dauhgter to school and each am taking her to school we always take about many things. We became so close that she always beg her mum for me to take her to skul.. Last 3weeks while we were in the car, she asked me if i had a girlfriend, i was shock to hear that frm her but manage to tell no and we didt say anything again till we got to her school. On friday while everybody was away she came to my apartment and told me to do her a favour and i ask her what a rich girl like could be needing frm a poor driver like me. She said to me with all boldness that i should break her virginity, that she was tired of keeping it and that she could av do it her self but that she dont want to hurt herself and that she loves me that was why she came to me instead of other of her dad's workers i was shocked but i decline and advice to keep it but she refuse and told me that her friends at school now calls her a small girl cus she is still a virgin, i tried to advice her but she refuse and told me that if i could it that she is going to make me rich, that she can thief her dads money and he wil not kwn after saying this she walk out. This money as i was driving her to school she brought out up to #100 thousand and told that she can take up to 10x of it and her dad will not notice, and then she ask me about her offer and ask me if am ready or not and i told her that i wil think about it. Am confuse right now and dont kwn what to do, do u guys support that i do it and take the money? Or report her to her dad? Please mature advice before i do the wrong thing[/b]
#hv watch d film joor.. undecided
cokacoola:
[b]I got a job as a driver frm one of the warri billionare (namewithhold) about 6months ago. anytime am not driving the man, the wife always ask me to take their 16 years old dauhgter to school and each am taking her to school we always take about many things. We became so close that she always beg her mum for me to take her to skul.. Last 3weeks while we were in the car, she asked me if i had a girlfriend, i was shock to hear that frm her but manage to tell no and we didt say anything again till we got to her school. On friday while everybody was away she came to my apartment and told me to do her a favour and i ask her what a rich girl like could be needing frm a poor driver like me. She said to me with all boldness that i should break her virginity, that she was tired of keeping it and that she could av do it her self but that she dont want to hurt herself and that she loves me that was why she came to me instead of other of her dad's workers i was shocked but i decline and advice to keep it but she refuse and told me that her friends at school now calls her a small girl cus she is still a virgin, i tried to advice her but she refuse and told me that if i could it that she is going to make me rich, that she can thief her dads money and he wil not kwn after saying this she walk out. This money as i was driving her to school she brought out up to #100 thousand and told that she can take up to 10x of it and her dad will not notice, and then she ask me about her offer and ask me if am ready or not and i told her that i wil think about it. Am confuse right now and dont kwn what to do, do u guys support that i do it and take the money? Or report her to her dad? Please mature advice before i do the wrong thing[/b]
#hv watch d film joor..
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Macwytt(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:
hello

Am fresh, yhu!
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by CuteEmma(f): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
With all these Gbagauns, it's undoubtedly obvious that you're a chronic liar. What else did I expect from a jobless dude? A common driver (worthless lout), GUYS and LIES, intertWINED right from TIME.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Macwytt:

Am fresh, yhu!
cool
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Macwytt(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:
cool

Ur 11 digit won't hurt even a fly,

*whisper in 50 Cent voice.....pass me ya 11 digit
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Macwytt(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
firstEVA:
cool

Let's relate
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by inze(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
cokacoola:

. . . you probably are been tested by her father.
Re: This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) by Peterdrumz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Guy report the girl to her parent because it will be child abuse if u do it and d girl continue to still her fada's money for guys to have sex with her so if u don't want to destroy her future don't do it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... / Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / Prettiest Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.