Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... (18886 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap chat Photos to Her Boyfriend but Makes One Huge Mistake!

Cheating can be a heart-breaking experience for many people, especially when they catch their partners red-handed.

This guy caught his girlfriend cheating on him through a really unexpected way. His girlfriend was away and sent several photos to him while she was staying at a hotel. She told him that she had to go on a trip, and was staying at a hotel in Alanta—ALONE.
But when she started sending him raunchy photos, the eagle-eyed boyfriend immediately noticed something from one of the photos. He saw a suitcase in one of the photos, and was sure it wasn’t his girlfriend’s.

He wanted to make sure decided to confirm it all with a call. Upon reaching the said hotel, he confirmed that they were no guests registered with his girlfriend’s name. But when he asked if there were any guests registered as her boss’ name, he knew something was definitely off!

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Titilayodeji13(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2016
She definitely deserved his last message

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Goansleep.
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by IncredibleJoe(m): 1:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Bush Meat catch the hunter

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Sexxkillz: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2016
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. . . Fear women.

The day I started fearing women was the day I saw on nairaland, how a woman kept 54 boyfriends, and collected abortion money from 54 of them monthly, and the 54 guys NEVER, I repeat, NEVER got to meet each other accidentally.

Look at this girl. Only the suitcase gave her away, else the boyfriend would have thought he was receiving pics, not knowing his "love" was about to be _fucked from all corners of the room and in different styles. . . And she actually told him to call and confirm. . . Fucking heartless.

Be like me. . . Fear women.

www.nairaland.com/2246691/woman-makes-over-10000-month#32535537

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Aregs(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2016
her own don be
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Joephat(m): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2016
I can't fear women, I dey run from them
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

The day I started fearing women was the day I saw on nairaland, how a woman kept 54 boyfriends, and collected abortion money from 54 of them monthly, and the 54 guys NEVER, I repeat, NEVER got to meet each other accidentally.

Look at this girl. Only the suitcase gave her away, else the boyfriend would have thought he was receiving pics, not knowing his "love" was about to be _fucked from all corners of the room and in different styles. . . And she actually told him to call and confirm. . . Fucking heartless.

..that is how they survive.....a lady friend

1 Like

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by UnicornsAreReal: 3:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

cheesy
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by ednut1(m): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2016
stale
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by BOFFMAN: 4:46am On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by sirOrubebe: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2016
"All your sh!t will be waiting outside for you in thrash bags when you return. Have fun fvcking Tom.

And fvck you."

I like this guy

I don't believe the stereotype that there are no good women anymore. We just have more she-devils than angels in today's world... And it's effing unfortunate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2016
congrats
grin
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Twaci(f): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You don't say smiley
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by HopeAtHand: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I dey over fear dem sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Dexema(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2016
sharp guy.
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Iceeydee: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Hoes everywhere. undecided
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by FreeSpirited: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
Most rich girls are flirts and promiscous....Na rich guys own worst pass.....No body holy.....
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
54 boyfriends? How sway?
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Agimor(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Indeed after God fear women.
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Sexxkillz: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by JohnieWalker(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Anyway I have come to the understanding that we are just shareholders but the issue is which position are you. So I act like I don't care and we are good to go abi me no gather side chics too. Have this mindset and I swear relationship will be fun.
Note: Bang any gal you date very well *2
When the stocks crash you can boldly say Mama I made it

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by brightalo17: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
carmag:

..that is how they survive.....a lady friend

I don't agree with this because even when you provide everything they wanted they'll still fuckkkkk and cheat.
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by majour(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2016
brightalo17:

I don't agree with this because even when you provide everything they wanted they'll still fuckkkkk and cheat.
Maybe Its variety, they just like counting the number of dicks they've taken
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Sexxkillz:

54 bf in this country? All 54 paid for abortion shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by dotman4real007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
she is only yours when she is with you, but immediately she is out of your house she becomes another man's property!!! these hoes aint loyal!!!
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by Arsenalholic(m): 2:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Sexxkillz:

LMAO. This guy...
Re: Busted: Cheating Girlfriend Sends Snap Chat Photos To Her Boyfriend But Makes... by OgahBohz: 4:02am On Feb 16, 2018
WHAT A MAN CAN DO , A WOMAN CAN BETTER ..

its like y'all don't understand the in depth meaning of the above phrase ...shey ?

met one bitch like that in 2017

Not saying their no longer loyal girls o..

buh trust me, its like one in 1million ..

I just can't settle for gays .. ( Godforbid)

else ladies mata taya me!

(1) (Reply)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / "Men Who Cry At Their Weddings Have Psycho Tendencies" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.