Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? (18378 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by ilori1930(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Zeemoor:

Get yourself a new one
Don't be a lazy bum
Yes mom! shocked
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by RazziP(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
humm ladies like this type of topic...see their muscles
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by shalommeri(f): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
if u cn end up hatin d one u lov surely u cn end up lovin d one u hate..u neva cn tel wat it is dat wud attract u to dat persn it might even b d hate sef
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by stint(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
The opposite of love is not hate. Its is indifference. it is when you know all there is to know about someone and still not a bit impressed or disturbed. Love and hate are just two side of the same coin. You can love someone as much as you once hated em and u can hate someone just as much as you used to love them. Many people in relationships have gone from love to hate and back again to love. If you say you hate me or you love me, I will smile cos I know the coin can be flipped to the other side anytime.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Deguy12: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...this ur spelling ehhh grin

He would get national award next year
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by iceberylin(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Deguy12:

He would get national award next year
grin
The guy needs to join us in france

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by moneymaker24(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
It has happened to me on several occasions.
My current girlfriend and I met via Facebook. She added me up after reading several of my many controversial statuses and comments on my School's Facebook page. We started interacting and after a while we got talking on the phone. We eventually met in person.
She told me later on that she fell for me because of my intriguing nature, amongst other attributes.

Nowadays when she reads any of my controversial updates , she just calls to say," Hi baby. I saw your alter ego on line..." and we just laugh it off.
She admitted she used to hate with a passion, good thing is she was the first to admit the love we now share...and I LOVE her like my life depends on it too.

Eeeeeya! Have u thought of the fact that a better guy can get her via same medium to which you got her?
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2014
moneymaker24:

Eeeeeya! Have u thought of the fact that a better guy can get her via same medium to which you got her?

Maybe but I'm not MARRIED to her. It's a free world. Nothing is guaranteed not even your the consciousness of your sanity.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Richiy(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2014
RazziP:
humm ladies like this type of topic...see their muscles

wetin you mean tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyways, not necessarily love but i can like, I used to hate one chyker of my friend, but later on I found out he was actually pretty cool so I stopped hating.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Macwytt(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2014
I've been dating my Girlfriend for 4 years now, but before the dating issue; mehn she Hated me with PASSION (I can't described how big She Hated Me).
Look @ us now we're lovers, an we're best friends. (I still laugh within me anytime I remember about her Hate Issue)
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by neroysc: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=50pt]Lemme ask Google.... grin[/size]
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Reference(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Yes. If and only if the hate is removed by Jesus Christ the Redeemer.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
UjSizzle:

Well he did.

Just like that??!!!

Naaaaaaaah!! Adonbilivit!!!!

It must have been gradual. You must have seen him enough to begin to think like "Weeell, he's not so bad afterall.........."
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by RazziP(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
humm cool but you ladies can pretend and frustrate guys
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Jidefido(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Besea:
Ah! Yes o. I disliked my husband at first sight and i swore to prove him wrong that he couldn't get any girl he wanted. Two years down the line and I'm his wife. Don't ask me what changed.

I am asking now! What changed?
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by RazziP(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Richiy post=humm you ladies can pretend and frustrate guys:

Anyways, not necessarily love but i can like, I used to hate one chyker of my friend, but later on I found out he was actually pretty cool so I stopped hating.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by UTEWUOJO: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Story de ooo!
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by moriton(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Fact is you can never love somebody you once first hated like somebody you faced merely loved.
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2014
He fought a gal during our school days, I hated him for daring to raise a finger on a gal.

We became too close a yr after
So much that I had tp ask him if he put me under a spell.

It happens

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Professor lovilogy grin
AfricanApple:
u have no idea what I know about love grin

u no know say I don tey for lovilogy? grin

bia, this lady waris happening undecided where is mizchief
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by AfricanApple(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
Professor lovilogy grin
lolzzzzz
I like that tittle o grin
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by cpsw111(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Yes, there has been many cases like this one haha
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by nav(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
I tink yes, dy is ds gal I hv been seeing 4 over three yrs, I have d chance of talking to her all ds y bt is never in my mind talking to her, one day I decide to say hi to her, so 4rm dy we had a date. Then she started telling me hv she hate me b4 ds n dt but I never knw and nw we are close frnds
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by godspeed: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivipop:
Yes, It is very possible.

vivi, please respond
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by borlarge(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? by RazziP(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Richiy:

humm your ladies can pretend and at the same time frustrate guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.