Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (18392 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by bamisepeters(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
In this kind of scenario it depends.

The question is what led to the separation? It could be death of a beloved partner or unexpected occurrence like cheating.

You can still overcome a separation caused by cheating. But it can take longer time to move on if the death of a beloved partner is the cause of the separation.

In fact, it takes extra ordinary pressure for a new relationship to start for this kind of people.

And it also depends on the individual. Some people don't get over issues very fast, it takes ages. While for some, before the twinkling of an eye they are on the next thing.

Some also consider what people will say before getting into another relationship.

And no one, i repeat, no one nor any manual can tell you when you can get into a new relationship because it is if you are in the situation you can decide that.

When it is right, no one will tell you, you will have even fallen before you realise you are in love again and you will be like it is so sudden, i don't even know how i fell.

What people can just do is to persuade you when it is taking longer than expected, and it is because they are not in your shoes.

To be realistic, that shoe may not even size many of them, if they were in your situation, their case might even be worse, but just that it should be noted they did their best to console you to the next level.

All i know is that you will definitely fall in love again, the time, i can't tell.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/how-long-should-you-wait-after-ending.html

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Do we still need to answer this? cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by ojun50(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Do we still need to answer this? cool

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo queen of nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
when my ex and i ended things i tot that it will take months but to baba be the glory lasted just 2days and i met someone else, there is no time ratio just be happy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
two hours would be enough .weird question,falling in love does not require time it jes happens .

10 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by dikeigbo2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Does your life depend on it?.....well if it does, ask amadioha

6 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
About 2 lifetimes..

Dundee..

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Ifakiland(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Next min after d breakup...just call a sidechick and promote her to d rank of mainchick. Dat all.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
when my ex and i ended things i tot that it will take months but to baba be the glory lasted just 2days and i met someone else, there is no time ratio just be happy

Are you sure you weren't cheating on your old bae before the divorce, and the decamp within 48hours?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Daniel1990:

Are you sure you weren't cheating on your old bae before the divorce, and the decamp within 48hours?
was weed
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
was weed

Gare tu me poo piune pun mokucho gbayegi ajamaflavour ga re ma?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
You 've said it all na.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
There's no stipulated time. Whenever you're comfortable dating again. As long as it helps you to heal

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by bamisepeters(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
exactly.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by bamisepeters(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
You 've said it all na.
i prefer to say Like than click it.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Errmm 2 hours tongue
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Piercedclit:
There's no stipulated time. Whenever you're comfortable dating again. As long as it helps you to heal

You took the words outta my mouth cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Rockyfancino(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2016
In this harsh economy? Nonsense.
[size=16pt]If you enjoy Buhari's administration click share. If not, click like[/size]

See how to survive recession https://www.google.com/search?&q=site%3Aearcontra.com+how+to+survive+recession

16 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by realmindz: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
It's just like asking, how long should Mourinho wait before substituting a player if he's no longer interested in playing....

Immediately of course, no time lap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
As long as you can fυck undecided angry

That moment when you realise the Olosho 1 of nairaland is the poster below you sad

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Laveda(f): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Piercedclit:

True.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by crazygod(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Don't wait. Start another one immediately. No time. angry
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by originally(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
It's too early for this kind of talk, can u please go to the other room?

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Vaxt(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
This Nigga is a comedian na widower or na divorce?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
a day jor
no mind some idiot
give ur punna some rest na
na ur punna ?
Abi relationship is all about fuvk? Alone

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by misscall247: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
see topic?

who brot dis to FTC.
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
This is why you should always insure your relationship so as soon as one breaks, insurance gets you another

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by yorex2011: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
huh?
so there's nothing better for FP this fine saturday morning?
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by omooba969(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
If a woman is immature and entangled in her insecurities, she might get triggered into survival and still run away… If your move was pure and inspired, but she rejected it, there is nothing you can do. You have to respect where she is. She might be not ready for someone like you. It’s her responsibility to heal her wounds, not yours.

So move on. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by jonaifame22(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
I don't wait till the end
Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by mosho2good: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
2days
first day u go 2 a bar and drink alomo with origin
day 2 u move on

1 Like

Re: How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2016
you can't eat your cake and have it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.