Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (49259 Views)

Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by iPhone6(m): 1:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2014
God ll punish whoever that call MEND a Liberation movement. Liberation What! They are as bad as boko haram. What have they iberated so far except their pockets?

Realistically, boko haram guyz are killing and bombing their brothers and sisters to extinction under d pretence of protecting and promoting the doctrine of Islam while MEND guys are killing their brothers and sisters' today and of course d their future as well by enriching themselves with the money generated from their destroyed enviroment/land.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Generalkorex(m): 1:46am On Nov 18, 2014
CORELDRAW:
come and comment
the post is on fp.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by eightsin(m): 2:09am On Nov 18, 2014
This laughable and outright ridiculous

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by ddeola: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2014
I believe lawyers are intelligent people, I doubt this their lawyer o

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Emperorking20(m): 2:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm! Suddenly! However, this case has got to be dropped.

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin..

Thanks alot

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Trafford(m): 2:33am On Nov 18, 2014
1mindchrisr:
i dont think it was an attack for SAfrican Citizens nor anyone for dt matter

d building was still under construction while people. were being lodged there
dt a huge risk alone
lastly d building itself had added floors
can u tell me if. adding floors n accomodating people with construction undergoin at d same time wont b disastrous.

you right abt d negetivity status dt Nigeria hv
yet dwelling on dt isnt a way forwad
youv got to see beyond all dt n realise dt ones mistakes made by one indivisual doesnt label d rest as same i mean b honest iv only seen his followers suporting him not d entire nation
n if your opinion were to b reverse wud you say d same abt his followers in SA are they culprits too

why travel all d way to Nigeria isnt God omnipresent?how long has ds man feasting in desguised of christianity doesnt it tell you that some people read d bible like a news paper ? if d scripture talking abt being blind n dull ears to
i wud not view ds as a Nigerias attack towards SAfricans
dt very inhuman an a dangerous mindset
we all need to learn in handling problems like human being

Clap for yourself... The building was still under construction you say?... I'm sure your kind r d ones spreading all sorts of fallacy. Confirm before saying what you don't know
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by tellwisdom: 2:40am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:

No dear I am not joking, it was on the 13h00 news today on South African E-tv or ENCA NEWS the lawyer was interviewed live.

The lawyer also said he is in possession of one of the said letters as he was speaking.

I know this is unbelievable, anyway one looks at it. To me it looks like a way to absolve SCOAN of responsibility. But what does the forensic results of the site say? If it was a bomb I am sure there should be some remnants of the bomb or tell tale signs.

Did you read your yeye news before posting it? What is "where" when you were to supposed to use "Were".?.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Did you read your yeye news before posting it? What is "where" when you were to supposed to use "Were".?.

What the hell are you talking about or did you quote the wrong paragraph for your yeye corrections? Did you read your dumb post before making corrections?

Where ko, were ni?

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Sparkle777(f): 3:16am On Nov 18, 2014
ekemini007:
I bet many nigerians havnt figured this was a controled demolition not a colaspe due to structural failure.

I bet nigerians christian havnt figures why dis MAN stands alone even though he has been in the ministry as long as some of the others.

I bet nigerians christians havnt figured why hes not a member of CAN

I bet many nigerians christians havnt heard of A.A Allen let alone his prophesy concerning this man.

I bet no one said anything about the prophesy of putin that we are living today.

I bet many nigerians still say jim ike was "paid" even though thy sense a guy as proud as ike(no offense) cnt sell himself dt short.

I bet many nigerian christian havnt witnes healing even though thyv been in church since birth.

If many nigerian christian dont knw i was healed by God through dis man i myself once cast stone on.

I bet nigerian christian dnt knw he constantly prays for you our nation and the whole world.

I bet nigerian christians dnt knw that as truth is older than terror so it will survive, it got the start and it will gt the finish_the day will declare who is in the right and who is in the wrong so sayeth the lord.

Salute the matrys of faith.

Thank you my brother. We have him but we dnt know.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by MrDoGood(m): 3:34am On Nov 18, 2014
dem don fall linda ikeji hand.

chk this out

not my blog oh................

i saw it online

http://getitrightnigerians..com/2014/10/linda-ikeji-fooled-nigerians-blog.html
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by paulshakur: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Okay
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Lagos state govt should stop witch hunting T.B Joshua. They should stop looking for a scapegoat. He didn't collapse his building, accidents happen everyday.

All the Nigerians that have been dying every year on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, who has charge Saudi govt?

Really?
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by iamord(m): 4:19am On Nov 18, 2014
In yung el voice
*stinking sht*

Just look how far these pastorprenures can go to lie and deceive.. And it will always make sense to their subjects

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2014
ekemini007:
I bet many nigerians havnt figured this was a controled demolition not a colaspe due to structural failure.

I bet nigerians christian havnt figures why dis MAN stands alone even though he has been in the ministry as long as some of the others.

I bet nigerians christians havnt figured why hes not a member of CAN

I bet many nigerians christians havnt heard of A.A Allen let alone his prophesy concerning this man.

I bet no one said anything about the prophesy of putin that we are living today.

I bet many nigerians still say jim ike was "paid" even though thy sense a guy as proud as ike(no offense) cnt sell himself dt short.

I bet many nigerian christian havnt witnes healing even though thyv been in church since birth.

If many nigerian christian dont knw i was healed by God through dis man i myself once cast stone on.

I bet nigerian christian dnt knw he constantly prays for you our nation and the whole world.

I bet nigerian christians dnt knw that as truth is older than terror so it will survive, it got the start and it will gt the finish_the day will declare who is in the right and who is in the wrong so sayeth the lord.

Salute the matrys of faith.

"Controlled demolition" really? With people inside? Do you understand what you have just written? So the people that died sacrificed their lives for tbj's "controlled demolition" or the "controlled demolition" wouldn't be complete or successful without taking lives of innocent people? What are you saying? If you lost a family member would you be displaying this amount of... you guys really need Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2014
OkeEsibe:

d god na T.B. JOSHUA

Hahahaha haha haha haha hahaha! Lool! grin grin grin
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by fr3do(m): 4:26am On Nov 18, 2014
I suspect some northern elements are trying to pin it on MEND, not saying that those elements are even responsible for the collapse at first.
I smell an orchestration.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by fr3do(m): 4:31am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:

What the hell are you talking about or did you quote the wrong paragraph for your yeye corrections? Did you read your dumb post before making corrections?

Where ko, were ni?

who replies tellwisdomm? He is nairaland's chief resident saddist.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by unmask: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2014
“We’ve been directed from above by ‘those
that must be obeyed’ never to allow any leakage or disclosures
of the secrets connected therewith.”
The message ends with a warning to suspend activities at the
inquest until 15th November 2014 or risk an “occurrence of
grievous calamities of unimaginable dimensions”

This is very clear on who powers from above is/are...... Who didn't want journalists reporting what they saw? Who cooked up stories about what transpired? Who has much stake in scan?

2 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by gabriel212: 4:58am On Nov 18, 2014
sometimes you feel likes Nigeria should never be a country coz of things that defy reason are in daily occurrence in Nigeria.
anybody can do or say Wat ever they like without consequences.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by cole265(m): 5:04am On Nov 18, 2014
In responsibility of the highest order
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Trafford:

Clap for yourself... The building was still under construction you say?... I'm sure your kind r d ones spreading all sorts of fallacy. Confirm before saying what you don't know

listen here i dont entertain worshipers of men
dont quote me senselesly

you free to
keep feasting on d Devil's table dt he has prepared for you at d expense of innocent blood knowingly

tell ur Gods n your gullible flocks dt building was not under construction im sure they will compensate you coz they feast on lies

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Vykiano(m): 5:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Shey de told us it was an Airforce C130 dat passed over d building?? No MEND, mend don de fly C130?? Den Nigeria is in trouble with all dis lies
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by searay(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2014
woMEND
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Doctorbrains01(m): 5:42am On Nov 18, 2014
aadoiza:

These people certainly revel in prevarication. Wait a minute-- where's the site engineer and the approved structural drawings for the proposed vertical extension of the Building?

ASK GOOGLE
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by okeke00(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2014
bigass:
Jonathan.... Dirty air till 2015
whether you like it or not. You must pertake in it til5 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by gebest: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2014
No place for tb joshua to hide this time around, u canot share innocent blood and go scot free.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
if tbj is not a man of God,then he is a man of sa(TAN) or Jona(TAN).then let TAN pple persecute him,if found guity.again-if u don't leave it for God,then leave it to saTAN.or jonaTAN.

you're one of d reason people criticise christianity
your d reason people say christianity is worse than an islam suicide bomber
you know why coz their ways are visible shown n known
i only asked you which God
concerning d Scoan if hope u hv not sold your conscience but if not tell me

how is this a political issue?
you cannot fool me with d words u typed
Jona(Tan) Satan.

i only asked you which God

u free to entertain politics
but dont do dt under d pretence using God's Name
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by holatin(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2014
mehn I give this incident the best cover up story in the world.

mehn so mend can be bought to act according to your wish.

2 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by bossboss1: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Smooyis:
I dont know why people are bent on crucifying TBJ at all cost. Is he the first Nigerian whose organisation will suffer a tragic occurrence. How many times has Dangote trailers not harked down innocent nigerians on the highways or market places? Dangote as a person has not been viciously attacked as been done to TBJ now. No court or panel has insisted that Dangote or whosoever in his position must appear in court in person. Why TBJoshua? What is the work of the church legal team? A visit to the Synagogue will show anyone that the church is above a personal or familly setting. Why the hate? Do we really know he is a prophet of God. Why are we so quick to disagree with any information that seem to vindicate the church position that the collapse was a controlled demolition? I do know that no matter the amount of hate and ill feelings, he shall come out victorious. Many of us here we live to regret our utterances in time to come.
Hush it and stop spitting blasphemy. Don't be a[color=#006600][/color] gully and simpleton. Why curse people for demanding justice from the law of their land. So because Dangote's trailer has killed people as you claim means every other person should go about killing people with their avoidable carelessness and be immune to the justice system. You heartless slowpoke, those who died in that unfortunate event have family members too, they are human beings like you, and God does not love them any lesser than your pastor. The place of the government is approved by the bible. In other words, the govt is part of the spiritual order. Everyone is subject to a govt of a particular place, its laws and dictates, including your bloved Pastors and GOs. This is confirmed as Jesus ordered his disciples to go get some money out of a fish, to pay taxes to Caesar, the then Governor. He could have easily screamed ''touch not mine annointed'' and excused himself. He also physically faced the judgement of Pontius Pilate that lead to his crucifition. TBJ is the CEO of SCOAN. He is the one directly responsible for the actions and inactions of the entity. Nobody wants him witchunted, people rather shocked by the obvious attempt at manueover of the situation which is very unbefitting for the body of Christ. So take several seats , study your bible well, and understand the true essence of God's kingdom before spewing some emotional jagons motivated by ill-informed doctrines.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.