Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (49253 Views)

Breaking News*** MEND Claims Responsibility For The Scoan Disaster??? / Where Are Those WHEELCHAIRS Used For Healing In The SCOAN Now? They Are Needed / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Please, Mods, move this rubbish to the Jokes Section. grin

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Tradesrunner(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Hard to believe
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by deletrue: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:
According to the South African SCOAN Lawyer/Representative on 13h00 News today, a Nigeria group called MEND CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BOMBING THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS GUEST HOUSE ON THE 2 SEPT. 2014.

According the lawyer the group has written to the church overseer T.B.Joshua, Lagos State and the Justice Department in the state.

Culled from E-tv (ENCA) 13H00 News today.

My take all fabrications, my reasons below:
1. Why would a liberation movement take 2 months to claim responsibility

2. When did liberation movements start writing letters to certain people but leave journalists?

3. Why attack SCOAN?

Not clear?
1. Where South Africans the targets?
2. Henry Okah?
3. Again why attack SCOAN and not Shoprite, MTN, MR Price etc?
4.And why communicate to questionable recipients not journalist?
4. Why after 2 months?

In SA on THE ground:
1.Some victims families gathering support to pressurize the government to push Nigeria government to find justice for THE dead.

What is worrying is:
1. If the South Africans where targets what about Bafana Bafana who are going to the South where MEND is based?
2. Why Barney only divulge the news just after the South African football team has left for Nigeria?

I smell a big fat dead rat! angry
Thank you very much. You have said it all. Some useless human beings just decided to increase the BPs of some people. And to you, General Wilberforce, may the airspace of this country and the BP of Nigerians that this your post will increase go back to you and have a severe effect on you and your team. Amen. You are as fake as your name, Wilberforce. idiot

3 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by deletrue: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Ttalk:
Let Jomo-Gbomo confirm first
abeg you well well. No call that name again. With the mention of that name, many Nigerians are ready to abandon whatever they are doing, including food. Tufiakwa to that name.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Chei! I smell a rat. A rotten one for dat matter. I know dis man with brainwashing his members' heads. Which of d MEND candidate's head has he brainwashed dis time around? TBbbbbbbbb J, easy O. Stop dis ya evil manipulations. It ya do O. God we need ya special deliverance. Amin!
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2014
nedu2000:
shocking reasoning!!
I guess a drunk driver who was involved in a hit/run shld be vindicated as well,'cause it was an accident
YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW SOME NIGERIANS REASONS , ALWAYS HAVING FLIMSY EXCUSES FOR THEIR ILLS.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:
This is sad day for Christianity. Because truly this is putting an unnecessary spot light on the genuine cause of what we say Christianity is all about. What happened to the truth Will set you free. This is a crusade of one man trying to prove that he is not human but god. That he is beyond reproach and mistakes.

One would have thought that a man of God would come out and be as truthful as possible. This is what I expected from him to do and say:

1. I take full responsibility for the disaster as in all honesty we made a mistake by adding more floors to a foundation prepared for less floors. Which is a fact as we speak.

2. When I saw the video my mind had a hard time believing that it was not sabotage. As it stands now I do not have a proof of the sabotage until something comes to light it remains my thinking. But I know for a fact we added floors to a plan that was meant to take fewer floors. I never imagined such a disaster.

( I don't know why people Will always use the name of God in vain, God gave us a mind to think He does not think for us but speaks to us from time to time, we grieve the Holy Spirit when we accuse Him of things He has not told us)

3. I am human and am not beyond reproach or mistakes and can only pray that the victims, followers, world at large and this court to forgive me. But most pray and request prayers from the brethren to ask God for forgiveness for my oversight and weakness in thinking and for Him not to judge or punish me for this error in judgement.

4. I am using this disaster to warn others to learn from this and to never try to cut corners but adhere to strict orders of the law. Let it never, never again happen in this great country and continent that we loose such a huge number of people as a result of negligence. Let this be a lesson that no one is beyond reproach or punishment if you neglect to abide by law.

5. We Will double check all our structures and make corrections where needed to ensure that such Will never happen again. I will invite the state building structure personnel & inspectors to help us in this regard.

I do not see any court of any land that would put such a man in jail they might penalize him financially but he would have saved us all these conspiracy theories and would have help save magnitudes of future disasters like these. What is there to be hidden really?

Now he has opened a way for the devil to attack not only him but the body of Christ as whole. Who Will want to trust Christians at this rate?

The animosity that this causing is bad for the body of Christ and could have been avoided by just speaking the truth. What if this blown out of proportion and more people died because of his scare mongering?

YOU KNOW HE IS A MAN OF GOD AND HE IS ABOVE THE LAW....SILLY NIGERIANS
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Jesusloveyou: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Chei! I smell a rat. A rotten one for dat matter. I know dis man with brainwashing his members' heads. Which of d MEND candidate's head has he brainwashed dis time around? TBbbbbbbbb J, easy O. Stop dis ya evil manipulations. It ya do O. God we need ya special deliverance. Amin!
which Mend? if tbj wants to lie,he would have said boko haram sent d letter.tbj also sent d letter to d ministry of justice.he bribe d lawyer to affirm d letter.u can see,that u are d one that need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Efomeh2020(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Controlled demolition involves planting of bombs in every pillar, foundation of the building and with a remote the building comes crashing.If it was controlled demolition, when and how did they plant the bombs
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by samuelson06(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:

No dear I am not joking, it was on the 13h00 news today on South African E-tv or ENCA NEWS the lawyer was interviewed live.

The lawyer also said he is in possession of one of the said letters as he was speaking.

I know this is unbelievable, anyway one looks at it. To me it looks like a way to absolve SCOAN of responsibility. But what does the forensic results of the site say? If it was a bomb I am sure there should be some remnants of the bomb or tell tale signs.

What you don't understand, ask questions and stop talking nonsense. Go to youtube and watch videos on Controlled Demolition. I wonder what you think TB Joshua is. Why so much the hate on him?

@ BluIvy:Who told you his building collapse was as a result of structural failure?
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Pins(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmmm what a nice and lovely ploy to instigate war and a civil unrest.really, very funny.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by mikeapollo: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
BluIvy:

No dear I am not joking, it was on the 13h00 news today on South African E-tv or ENCA NEWS the lawyer was interviewed live.

The lawyer also said he is in possession of one of the said letters as he was speaking.

I know this is unbelievable, anyway one looks at it. To me it looks like a way to absolve SCOAN of responsibility. But what does the forensic results of the site say? If it was a bomb I am sure there should be some remnants of the bomb or tell tale signs.

That is my problem with the way Lagos State has been conducting this inquest! There is no forensic test of specimens and the building or the materials used. No laboratory analysis by professional bodies/NGO to determine whether the building was defective in structure or materials! No structural tests of the structures and critical components/parts of the collapsed building!
All what Lagos state is doing is to say there was no approval for the building, so TB Joshua must be held responsible.
They keep saying the building was structurally defective, but they cannot tell THE EXCACT STRUCTURAL DEFECT... whether poor foundation, poor materials or poor design!
Again, no single eyewitness or survivor that witnessed the tragedy has been invited to testify on what really happened. But they have been calling on Lagos State officials who only came to the scene hours after and did not know how the building came down to come and testify.

Even the BBC other international media houses were able to interview some of the survivors just a few days after the tragedy, but here in Nigeria we cannot invite them 2 months after a tragedy and we are busy calling on biased state officials who are towing the same lime of ''the building was not approved' our grandfather's buildings in our villages were never approved but they have not collapsed. Some were not even built with cement.....just mud houses built with clay)
Now, who are we supposed to believe more- the actual victims/survivors or state govt officials ?

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Smooyis(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
gbodimowo:
[color=#000099][/color]

Scoan try harder you can't get out of this one
We will in Jesus Name. Indeed we are already out. Better pray for yourself.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Smooyis(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
nedu2000:
shocking reasoning!!
I guess a drunk driver who was involved in a hit/run shld be vindicated as well,'cause it was an accident
No. You people should even go and arrest the bus owner as well because the vehicle did not have valid papers. What a comparism!
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by nedu2000(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Smooyis:
No. You people should even go and arrest the bus owner as well because the vehicle did not have valid papers. What a comparism!
a drunk driver is a danger to other motorists/pedestrians can be compared to a building built without the right specifications,both cases will more like than not open the way for possible disasters and when it does happen shouldn't the respective parties bare the consequences?

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by prophetfire: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lagos state govt shud ignore this attempt to cover up a grave crime using mend's name.

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by samuelfemo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
I doubt if this is not cookup story to silent and bury d whole allegation....

1 Like

Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
mikeapollo:

That is my problem with the way Lagos State has been conducting this inquest! There is no forensic test of specimens and the building or the materials used. No laboratory analysis by professional bodies/NGO to determine whether the building was defective in structure or materials! No structural tests of the structures and critical components/parts of the collapsed building!
All what Lagos state is doing is to say there was no approval for the building, so TB Joshua must be held responsible.
They keep saying the building was structurally defective, but they cannot tell THE EXCACT STRUCTURAL DEFECT... whether poor foundation, poor materials or poor design!
Again, no single eyewitness or survivor that witnessed the tragedy has been invited to testify on what really happened. But they have been calling on Lagos State officials who only came to the scene hours after and did not know how the building came down to come and testify.

Even the BBC other international media houses were able to interview some of the survivors just a few days after the tragedy, but here in Nigeria we cannot invite them 2 months after a tragedy and we are busy calling on biased state officials who are towing the same lime of ''the building was not approved' our grandfather's buildings in our villages were never approved but they have not collapsed. Some were not even built with cement.....just mud houses built with clay)
Now, who are we supposed to believe more- the actual victims/survivors or state govt officials ?
so want did the interviewer say .... That it was bombed ? I don't get really
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Footsoldier(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Criminal negligence.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by sharpchap: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
SCOAN! SCOAN! SCOAN! HOW MANY TIMES I CALL UNA? DONT MESS AROUND WITH MEND OOOOO!!! THEY ARE NOT GOD OOOO!!! THEY HAVE NO MERCY, AND NO PITY. UNA GO HEAR AM OOOO! WHY ARE THESE PPL DOING LIKE THIS NAAA? TROUBLE DEY SLEEP NYANGA WAN WAKE AM. LAGOS IS NOT FAR FROM NIGER DELTA OOO! NA HIM UNA DEY CALL MEND, DEM BE UNA MATE? NO CHOOK YOUR HAND INSIDE FIRE OOO!
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by sabdaz: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2014
MEND ko Fulani herdsmen ni.
Let MEND release a video too. At least Boko Boyz dey show face. It's like what's in vogue now in Nigeria is to create violent clicks.
Instead of make TBJ talk say na people noise collapse the building and relate am to when noise destroyed the Jericho wall. We would have permitted that lie to be.
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by joshrare(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Ttalk:
Let Jomo-Gbomo confirm first

On point
Been tryin to remember his name
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Emyben(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Well, Our nation needs to get fixed. Anyway Peers, in as much as this is a religious ,we can always spare some time to see other sides of this noble forum.The Mr Nairaland Contest continues today Wednesday from 10 to 5pm and kulboy needs ya votes. Can we spare 2 minutes of our time to vote him?
visit https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations/37#28141049 and vote him. Lets help our bro wear this crown
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by delishpot: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
I wonder for naija o. So millitants don join boko haram too? No peace for the common man be that o. BK up north MEND down south. Anyway make dem investigate the letter and then pick up those mend boys for further questioning.
I wonder how much change hands, for this SCOAN scandal to change report. Its not well!
Re: "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? by Emmanuel247(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Something dey smell for here wetin die??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos / TB Joshua: Megachurch Leader Raped And Tortured Worshippers, BBC Finds / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.