Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36098 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
what if the guy harrased her sexually?. i can slap a guy if he passes his boundry
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by harmbhrosz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Egbagirl:
This story is incomplete! People already judging her for what she did. We know she slapped a male corper but we don't know why. For all we know, he might have attempted to sexually harass her. undecided

and she can't report abi?

Why are you people thinking this way? Most Of the comment has been about wht the guy did....think about it yourself, what do you think the guy did to warrant a slap?
Are there not authorities in the camp that she can report to? We all know some people are just bad naturally....re u saying if she was having a gun she wouldn't have killed they guy?

Imagine it was the guy that slapped her....what will you people's comment Be like?

Its called discipline!!!

She should just thank God she did it in NYSC....if she was in final year in my sch and sheghit her fellow student for any reason....then her whole 5years is wasted.

I'm seriously amazed with the way you people are thinking o *smhw*

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Skimpledawg(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Isele-ukwu camp!! Lmao...ai miss that camp jare! Soldiers fuckin babes and guys up since 1999. Dz is a small issh na! Wen I wz dia 2yrs ago, 3 guys wia decamped!

Its Normal! cool
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by harmbhrosz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
what if the guy harrased her sexually?. i can slap a guy if he passes his boundry
sexually? So she can't report? Na wa for una o
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Opiosko: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

This is cool as long as it applies to both sexes. I find it hard to believe that a male corper who slaps a female corper will also be decamped.
No tell me say u be woman wrapper.... If it was a guy that did the slpping, he would be sent to jail before being decamped. A Man O War guy that slaped a female corp member was publickly punished and sent out of camp at Iseyin C13 camp.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by juwoonn(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

I don't think so

I am thinking she is very rough and have done a lot of things in the past and this was the last straw

OR

Some oga @ the top wants to sleep with her and she's not bulging.

I find it difficult to believe that anyone would slap someone and get decamped. How did the officials know? Where they there? If reported, was there proof?

I would find corporal punishment or sleeping in the guardroom for days more believable

Even soldiers in barracks don't lose their jobs for slapping
definitely you've never served before.
2 people were decamped in my set. NYSC get camp rules. barrack and camp are two different things, likewise NYSC Camp and PPA.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
jude33084:

sensible talk wink angry
Yeah...but it is...don't take law into your own hands grin
Always include the bold.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by LajaLaba: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

She's a woman. All the people in authority in NYSC camp are men. She has no advocate except her fellow female corpers who have no power.
Error error error grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by IDEApro(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
You say that like me being a feminist is the reason why you quote me not actually cos of what I wrote, what's your ish with feminism?

So if someone tries to sexually molest me or touches me inappropriately and I could free myself with a slap, I shouldn't slap them?

Your view on the subject matter commemorate your orientation on feminism hence my rebuttal.

If someone touches you inappropriately, the person is a psycho. A regrettably pervert and I'd advice you to walk away from such individual or maybe report to law enforcement agency to put a restraining order on him but resorting to slap him is a violent act that might put you in jail if he press charges!

If you slap him and he beat you up, he can argue two fighting except there was a bodily injury to put him away
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by monex(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

I'm speculating, and so are you, but I believe that my speculation is more likely to be right due to the way that our people generally think.

i think the accepted rules of violence only permits violence to prevent violence. and care must be take to use the leasgt possible force to ensure prevention.

so no matter the verbal provocation, she shouldnt have slapped him. it would be the same thing if she was slapped. the guy will go. In nysc camp rules, if the guy had retaliated or if he was the first agrerssor, he would go too.

when i tell peeps that if a girl slaps me, i will report the issue to the police and sue for assault, they laugh at me for being a sissy/wussy but that is the kind of mentality we need to stop violence which is usually more directed towards women. you cannot act on provocation.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by ebosse(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Notice how most of the men here are making it about slapping A MAN not even about the violence? the gender she slapped is more important than the SLAP, issorite.

Ray did... No1 tlkd about violence, just how a guy shouldn't beat a lady.

Fact is , ppl don't give a F about violence, a guy slaps another guy n its suppose to be OK, a girl slaps a guy n its suppose to be OK... A guy slaps a girl n it is WAR.

I'm pretty sure the lady believed nothing was going to happen to her. Wellll, This is Nigeria!!! Where BS aren't allowed.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by qtx(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This reason for her action perhaps wasn't justified to deserve the camp leadership to decamp her.
it is worth it, that is the only way she and others will know there is discipline in camp and that they are not in a club house.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by MadCow1: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
juwoonn:

I remembered when I was in camp. batch A, 2008. a guy said he would slap me in front of 3 soldiers just because he doesn't want me to bench him on the football field. I gallantly challenged him but he couldn't. I will just collapse and pretend. that would have been his end on that camp. he was eventually decamped for slapping an army man though. The soldier man didn't even retaliate.

He was lucky..

The Man-O-War guy that challenged an Army officer in my camp was not so lucky.. It was like a joke o, the man-o-war guy was shouting at a senior ranking soldier when another soldier just came and grabbed him by the collar and headbutted him severally breaking his nose until he fainted. That night the soldier left camp back to the barracks..

Fighting isn't tolerated in camp.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDEApro:

Your view on the subject matter commemorate your orientation on feminism hence my rebuttal.

If someone touches you inappropriately, the person is a psycho. A regrettably pervert and I'd advice you to walk away from such individual or maybe report to law enforcement agency to put a restraining order on him but resorting to slap him is a violent act that might put you in jail if he press charges!

If you slap him and he beat you up, he can argue two fighting except there was a bodily injury to put him away
You can't possibly be serious with this post of yours, what if the slap is the only way she could walk away from the situation? What if she's tried to walk and he restrained her? You have to actually be away from someone to report them.

I'm not saying it's okay to slap anyone, I'm just saying that, a slap could happen in self defense. I don't have to wait to get molested before I try to set a pervert straight/defend myself.

You talk as if guys don't do these things, guys can bet on the most crazy things, I've seen it happen.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Pinnacle(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
If it is the other way round, I believe you will not say this. If it is the guy that slapped the lady, you will say he is not man enough to be beating a lady.
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by eddyland: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
All of you asking...for your info there is camp court that might have proven her guilty before she was sent parking
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls wot actually does d decamp mean? does it mean she will come back nextyear or it over for her
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by onyeuka: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
better for her because she doesn't have respect
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by shilexholly(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
She no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear ni.....just go home pls otondo......no fighting in camp
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by shilexholly(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
She no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fear ni.....just go home pls otondo......no fighting in camp...she is luck she was only decamped....afta camp she go still collect her posting
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Veckylord(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
Oh, please....shut it!!! You expect me to take your disrespect, lying low? You took the first swipe by referring to my mouth. I'm not your mate, it shows... wink wink wink wink tongue
fine but u know *see ur mouth* cannot equate *dullard*and for d age stuff i dont know were u got that maybe ur pc or mobile have an age notification.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Boyooosa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
One of the significant importance of Youth Service... at least it will teach her not to slap her (future) husband.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by kpolli(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
If it was a guy decamped for slapping a girl, all of you would say well done....

Hiss
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
It is not proper for the camp commandant to send her away. There should have been a hearing in a camp court. The camp officials should be probed for this action.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by yokiti: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emotion has been thrown into this by most female folks here inorder to justify the female corp member slapping her male counterpart.
If the said guy has done something wrong, what happened to her seeking redress by reporting the case to the camp officials?
Can we say she wasnt aware of the punishment for any body that act against the camps rules?
This development is the Nigerian version of Beyoncé's sister Solange that physically assaulted Jay Z some months ago.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.

Is a slap d only reaction to the provocation? Wasnt there any other thing she could do? Supposing the guy decided to slap back in other to cover the shame of being slapped by a woman? Or the guy did something worse than slapping? We should learn to control how we react to situations. It can be hard, but it is possible. We cannot control what people do, but we can control how we react to what they do. Thinking about the consequence of the action we want to take can help.

Next! She might be slapping her colleague at work.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by fr3do(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
hazyfm:

Probably he over stepped his boundary..

what of if the guy slapped the girl.
Would you be saying this?
Some girls need to drop this nasty behaviour and be civilised.
If she was harassed, she could have reported, the law will shift to her favour.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
So, the girl is the victim now? Would you guys have rationalised this if the roles had been reversed? Is this what gender equality looks like? Can we just say well done to the officials who have upheld the law instead of trying to justify violence.

I'm going to remember this hypocrisy for when you clowns come and claim feminism is about equal rights for both genders.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by justmi1: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
you guys dont get, now the NYSC is suppose to be a para military camp where discipline is the watch word,invariably it is very wrong and unacceptable for anyone to slap his colleague in camp for whatever reason,thats why we have authorities there,she should have reported him, besides if it was a case of sexual harrasement i would probably not be typing this now, because the guy would have been dealt with, even soldier CANNOT slap a corper how much a fellow corper, having said that, decamping her serves her right going by the rules of the camp, lets not be sentimental, i dont know and dont care what the guy did, never lose guard of ur discipline...
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by justfree1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Job/work situation in Nigeria hardly gives people
enough time for anything else, except weekends
most times.
Most people would love to build an additional
income source but timing is the problem.
I just found a way we could build an additional
unlimited income source, part time even while we
are at work.
interested? send me a message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.