Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36101 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

This is cool as long as it applies to both sexes. I find it hard to believe that a male corper who slaps a female corper will also be decamped.

I believe there is more to this story

Corpers fight with soldiers sef and are not decamped

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by BobbyRobson: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
notice to all foreign students in Nairaland.
Students in czech republic, spain, germany,
france, canada, ukraine, russia, austria etc

Our meeting slated for today has been postponed
till wednesday.

You will be notify of the time and
venue.

Long live Nairaland....long live foreign students in
Nairaland, because we school there.

akpanikpe(m): 3:21pm holatin: QMark: That's good oluseyiforjesus: Ah..... davdandam: fittty: DavidHume: Space booked and for sale!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by OkpuAugustine(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
He who fails to learn at home will be taught in the street, he who refuses advice in secret will be corrected in public... A child who fails to learn good manners and discipline at home, will end up with open embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Suarezilla(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
A good punishment for her to learn to control and act properly. You dey slap am as if if him desend on her she fit stand...thumps up Nysc!
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

This is cool as long as it applies to both sexes. I find it hard to believe that a male corper who slaps a female corper will also be decamped.

Have you ever served before?!

Fighting of any kind = Decamping.. INSTANTA!!

Infact, if that guy had even retaliated, he too would have been decamped..

8 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
She just disgraced her alma mata.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Godsate: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

For a corper to fight a solder is not an offence in camp. It's part of training. Especially if the corper is a guy. It's call :physical cobat
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by johnstar(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.
ask d man wey dey drag d gal comot fot camp
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by nkpommpko(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
I think if she had genuinely asked for forgiveness she would have been pardoned, some people are just naturally sturbon and unforgiveing, that is a military setting, order is order!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by rioemmanuel(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyset:

U said there are "3 sides".....and u still used "both"? Chei...u don't need to slap anybody before they decamp u, I swear.
gringringrin
Wicked
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Seun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:
I believe there is more to this story. Corpers fight with soldiers sef and are not decamped
She's a woman. All the people in authority in NYSC camp are men. She has no advocate except her fellow female corpers who have no power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
After high school, still haven't gotten the CHARACTER.

I pity shaa, it can happen to any one

But humility matters a lot
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by moscobabs(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This reason for her action perhaps wasn't justified to deserve the camp leadership to decamp her.
e ma gboro lenu omo alaile'ko.

iru iro nborun
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Godsate: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

I think the male Corper reported the lady instead of beating hell out of her.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by amdo007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
If a man had slapped a lady will they be asking what transpired?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Girls of nowadays blood too hot, always want to slap, even when having sex with them they keep on slapping your ass and chest screaming harder harder.

Abeg I don tire for this Generation jare!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Maybe he pinched her arrrse or poked her booobies embarassed

she should have received a warning!! Not fair sad

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
she carry liver go camp.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
BobbyRobson:
notice to all foreign students in Nairaland.
Students in czech republic, spain, germany,
france, canada, ukraine, russia, austria etc

Our meeting slated for today has been postponed
till wednesday.

You will be notify of the time and
venue.

Long live Nairaland....long live foreign students in
Nairaland, because we school there.

akpanikpe(m): 3:21pm holatin: QMark: That's good oluseyiforjesus: Ah..... davdandam: fittty: DavidHume: Space booked and for sale!

Oga its Okey naa, ah ah, we are here before you come. ' Runway Nigerians '
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by ikes9(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just see how yhu all are judging her...
Yhu people don't know wah the male corpse did...
He might have been angering her from day 1...and that day..she lost control...dash the guy slap for face..or he might have tried to sexually assault her...she couldn't have just woken up one morning and decided to slap the male corper. . some men/boys can really be a pain in the ass..so don't blame the female corper...and tjr punishment sef was too hard... couldn't they have just told her to do 20 press ups?? ..lol

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by MadCow1: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
amdo007:
If a man had slapped a lady will they be asking what transpired?

So you think they decamped her just like that?!

I swear you suppose chop slap .. angry

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
That's too extreme if you ask me, what did he do? Well I wonder what he must have done to warrant a slap since he didn't lay a finger on her, then again, I would slap a guy if he tried to touch me inappropriately, could that be what he did?

Or maybe she's one of those ladies who can't control themselves and would not think twice before slapping anyone who says whatever they consider offensive, whatever be the case, the penalty seems too harsh, NYSC fa.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Maybe he pinched her arrrse or poked her booobies embarassed

she should have received a warning!! Not fair sad

and so?

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by icemann(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyset:

U said there are "3 sides".....and u still used "both"? Chei...u don't need to slap anybody before they decamp u, I swear.

I used both because the truth is hard to come by these days.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:

why?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by tellwisdom: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Like she can handle the guy...idiĆ²t angry
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by holatin(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
criuze:

Oga its Okey naa, ah ah, we are here before you come. ' Runway Nigerians '
maybe a section will be created in our honour one day.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by steve308(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
females are gud at that, that serves her right
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by bosun11(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDC AND IDGAF..what the male Corper did..WHY D F*CK would she slap a man, if it was a man that did such, i know what i would call him...she deserves whatever was given to her....safe journey !!!.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.