Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36103 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by siegfried99(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
experimentist:
the guy just touch her for yansh o, na so she turned around give the guy a resounding slap! It was very loud that we tot a bomb just went off.. cry

grin grin grin

Knowingly or unknowingly touched her ukwu grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by MadCow1: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse it's possible, you have to leave room since we are assuming, assumption aside, it could happen, some guys don't accept when say a lady says 'no' they won't just stop till you do something to stop them, that doesn't necessarily mean they gathered courage to harass you, they just believe a lady doesn't mean it when she says, no', if I slap a guy like this one, you can't hold it against me.

Again we know how this country works, we can already see it here 'how dare she slap a man?, 'she doesn't have respect', blah blah blah, they don't even care that she was violent, it's more about her not bowing before a man, how dare she slap a man?Tell me, is a man not human like her?

#SHATTAAAAAPPPPP angry

**Mods Dont Bother... I will decamp myself** angry
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by tasceige(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2014
You aint here so you don't know what happened, like an adage says "a place where there is no rule there is no sin" There are rules here, rules differs in NYSC camps depending on the state. E.g no fighting, no aluta continua or solidarity forever blah blah.
There is this long queue for Corpers filling the so called "book of life", this girl who was suppose to go queue up from the rare came from no where trying to claim space she hasn't secured, this dude stood on his ground that girl won't join the queue from the middle since they all have a single head , what ever it is they said to each other I don't know, the guy was awarded a dirty slap, don't get it wrong, a dirty slap, to the extent that, 4 of the long fingers were visible. You know the kinda slap that tells the surroundings to keep quiet?
The case was reported and she was asked to apologize, but she stood on the fact she cant, she won't apologize despite been found guilty of slapping someone, a co-graduate like her. Still this girl acting arrogant and rude to the officials, that means she shows no remorse, come to think of it some other got just extension of days in camp and co...
So tell me........
Though I wasn't in support of fact that she was decamped, but the camp needs a scape goat and she made her self one. No offense. All this happened between 5 days, she had the time to make amendments but she is who she is....
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by MadCow1: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2014
tasceige:
You aint here so you don't know what happened, like an adage says "a place where there is no rule there is no sin" There are rules here, rules differs in NYSC camps depending on the state. E.g no fighting, no aluta continua or solidarity forever blah blah.
There is this long queue for Corpers filling the so called "book of life", this girl who was suppose to go queue up from the rare came from no where trying to claim space she hasn't secured, this dude stood on his ground that girl won't join the queue from the middle since they all have a single head , what ever it is they said to each other I don't know, the guy was awarded a dirty slap, don't get it wrong, a dirty slap, to the extent that, 4 of the long fingers were visible. You know the kinda slap that tells the surroundings to keep quiet?
The case was reported and she was asked to apologize, but she stood on the fact she cant, she won't apologize despite been found guilty of slapping someone, a co-graduate like her. Still this girl acting arrogant and rude to the officials, that means she shows no remorse, come to think of it some other got just extension of days in camp and co...
So tell me........
Though I wasn't in support of fact that she was decamped, but the camp needs a scape goat and she made her self one. No offense. All this happened between 5 days, she had the time to make amendments but she is who she is....

Thanks for the info...

Seun.. Here is an eyewitness report..

They said the Girl was badly behaved and slapped an innocent boy for trying to set her straight.

Freecocoa and other women's right activist should come and see what their fellow women are doing to innocent men.. grin They said the slap reset the boys Brian to JSS 3 mode.. Now he has to go back to secondary school all over again.

My biggest problem here is that the girl is still standing.. If to say na me, I for use my retaliation slap decamp her.. Because she for dey 4 weeks coma.. By the time she wake up, camp for don end.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by abworld6deep(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
QMark:

What would a fellow corper (male/female) do to deserve a slap?

Slapping a colleague is to me a bigger offence than shooting him.
Yeah you re right. To me is pure dehumanization n total disrespect.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by tasceige(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Thanks for the info...

Seun.. Here is an eyewitness report..

They said the Girl was badly behaved and slapped an innocent boy for trying to set her straight.

Freecocoa and other women's right activist should come and see what their fellow women are doing to innocent men.. grin They said the slap reset the boys Brian to JSS 3 mode.. Now he has to go back to secondary school all over again.

My biggest problem here is that the girl is still standing.. If to say na me, I for use my retaliation slap decamp her.. Because she for dey 4 weeks coma.. By the time she wake up, camp for don end.. angry

Chaii you bad oh!! Nah wetin I talk be that? Jss3? Not even 200l
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
tasceige:
So tell me........

thanx for shedding light to this matter. the girl must be a very rude and silly girl to do that. all thia spoil brats everywhere so full of herself. it serves her right
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by WIZGUY69(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seun:

I'm speculating, and so are you, but I believe that my speculation is more likely to be right due to the way that our people generally think.
Seun. bro.
have been trying to download nairaland app on my phone, it keeps refreshing the same page on playstore every time.
I want to know if there's any problem with downloading it now.
thank you.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by amdo007(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

So you think they decamped her just like that?!

I swear you suppose chop slap .. angry
what is this one saying? na by force to quote?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Beejayx: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ogun ati le wa (village people at work) grin

BTW, what about the NYSC uniform cheesy?[/quote]
lwkmd
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Beejayx: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
hayoakins:
Ogun ati le wa (village people at work) grin

BTW, what about the NYSC uniform cheesy?
lwtmb
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by sparko1(m): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.

When you get to camp you will understand, if someone say something provoking, you do the same but don't ever go physical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.