Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? (5520 Views)

Husband Gets A Shock When His Wife Request This During Divorce / Im Pregnant, What Do I Do? / White Girl, Pregnant To Married Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:
Me.... why....

I would weep only into my pillow at night, drying my tears and showing my husband a calm, happy, loving demeanor. I will remember that his cheating is MY FAULT and start dressing better and losing weight. I will understand that I am DRY, STALE GOODS and he can kick me out anytime for his younger, pregnant mistress. So I will behave myself in a fearful and wonderful way. I will cook for that new woman when she comes to my house and dutifully stay in the guestroom whilst my husband continues to enjoy himself with her. I I will be silent in the face of his disrespecting his vows. My silence will stand for Honour and Nobility from my other suffering peers (God forbid we change the status-quo!). All that High BP and stroke I think I am having, I will quell it. This is all for the sake of my children and the Institution of Marriage, which I and ONLY I, as the woman, has to uphold. Whilst letting him be in charge....

African magic..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by kenny987(f): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Serious JAMB Question! I hope I never find out...but, I'll certainly not be cowed by his stupidity!
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by mutter(f): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
You learnt fast Onegai-! smiley
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Mintayo(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Onegai:
Me.... why....

I would weep only into my pillow at night, drying my tears and showing my husband a calm, happy, loving demeanor. I will remember that his cheating is MY FAULT and start dressing better and losing weight. I will understand that I am DRY, STALE GOODS and he can kick me out anytime for his younger, pregnant mistress. So I will behave myself in a fearful and wonderful way. I will cook for that new woman when she comes to my house and dutifully stay in the guestroom whilst my husband continues to enjoy himself with her. I I will be silent in the face of his disrespecting his vows. My silence will stand for Honour and Nobility from my other suffering peers (God forbid we change the status-quo!). All that High BP and stroke I think I am having, I will quell it. This is all for the sake of my children and the Institution of Marriage, which I and ONLY I, as the woman, has to uphold. Whilst letting him be in charge....
lol
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Lumpyy(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
God please continue having mercy on me n mine.....,God forbid bad things grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Godmystrength: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Onegai:
Me.... why....

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2014
This can cause a serious car accident o grin
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by rolled: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
99.2% of women would stay put
Talk is cheap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Igbo Men The Most Cucked In Nigeria? / Men Are Not Supposed To Be In The Kitchen. / Words On Marble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.