Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? (5481 Views)

Husband Gets A Shock When His Wife Request This During Divorce / Im Pregnant, What Do I Do? / White Girl, Pregnant To Married Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Joy1706(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Forgive him? Kick him to the curb? If you forgive him, would you accept the baby and let him bring him/her home? Men, if you get another woman pregnant, how would you handle it?
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014

grin

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by kossyablaze(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Poison things

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by beeevan: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
I will not accept the baby, the father and the mother. They all should get the hell away from me undecided. As for forgiveness, as long as they get the hell away, far away.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
beeevan:
I will not accept the baby, the father and the mother. They all should get the hell away from me undecided. As for forgiveness, as long as they get the hell away, far away.

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Pavore9: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
ln some women's mind, vengance loading....

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
My husband would neither sleep with, nor impregnate any other girl, so I wont be doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by tobechi74: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Get pregnant for anoda man

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by edwife(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2014

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Daresh(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hahahahhaha! What will I do or what will he do? He and his baby mama will figure that out but he sure as hell won't be my problem anymore

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Godmystrength: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
He should be the one thinking of what to do because i won't take it as my problem at all. The only way it will concern me is that my child(ren) will now have a step sibling.....

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will welcome the lady and her child into our home. . .and we will live happily ever after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Godmystrength: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:
I will welccome the lady and her child into our home. . .and we will live happily ever after.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Theultimate(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:
I will welccome the lady and her child into our home. . .and we will live happily ever after.
......just smelled somthn
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Godmystrength:
shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy

Theultimate:
......just smelled somthn

Yea yea, I'm kind like that. cool grin
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
forgive him
n then i.will make it clear dt his free to start a new life with his family
i mean start afresh n i will consider him invalid
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't even want to think of it.
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by beeevan: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:

Murder is also sin Phema cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
beeevan:

Murder is also sin Phema cheesy

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by armyofone(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
No long talks...automatically, I'm done with the union. I don't like distractions.
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Detatch!!! My broken heart is self-healing undecided
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:
Detatch!!! My broken heart is self-healing undecided

Just because he had a little fun? cool

A little, harmless fun...
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Just because he had a little fun? cool

A little, harmless fun...
That little harmless fun should always have his/her father. That's more important to me than my soured relationship with a man I'd never trust again.

I'm unafraid of being alone. Vulnerable, yes. But not afraid smiley
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by beeevan: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Phema:

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Am sure you don't cheesy.
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by okirewaju(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will accept and move on!
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

That little harmless fun should always have his/her father.

Lol.

Ok, what if he's open about wanting third parties....for spice. That's honesty innit? grin
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Lol.

Ok, what if he's open about wanting third parties....for spice. That's honesty innit? grin
It's honest, 100% grin. If he is up for male third parties then we can explore the possibility angry
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Kanwulia: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
I would not really givvadamn. . . . ! kiss
He knows it too! kiss

If the woman tink say she don jam jack pot. . . make she 'jump h-enter'! cheesy

If the 'husband' has found 'true love'. . . . .my doors or windows ain't locked either!

Not really threatened by another poohsie. Never been! kiss

Na 'both of dem' wahala be dat i o. . . Not my consain!!! cool

Husband na 'trophy' for MGBEKE women ONLY! kiss

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

It's honest, 100% grin. If he is up for male third parties then we can explore the possibility angry

Is Mrs Flytefalls jealous of a little competition? smiley
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Is Mrs Flytefalls jealous of a little competition? smiley
Jealous... Of course embarassed. I'm faithful to the faithful; I would consider any ideas he may have if he discussed it with me first. But I know my heart, and it couldnt handle his part-time affection.
Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by Onegai(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Me.... why....

I would weep only into my pillow at night, drying my tears and showing my husband a calm, happy, loving demeanor. I will remember that his cheating is MY FAULT and start dressing better and losing weight. I will understand that I am DRY, STALE GOODS and he can kick me out anytime for his younger, pregnant mistress. So I will behave myself in a fearful and wonderful way. I will cook for that new woman when she comes to my house and dutifully stay in the guestroom whilst my husband continues to enjoy himself with her. I I will be silent in the face of his disrespecting his vows. My silence will stand for Honour and Nobility from my other suffering peers (God forbid we change the status-quo!). All that High BP and stroke I think I am having, I will quell it. This is all for the sake of my children and the Institution of Marriage, which I and ONLY I, as the woman, has to uphold. Whilst letting him be in charge....

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Gets Another Girl Pregnant, What Would You Do? by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Onegai:
Me.... why....

I would weep only into my pillow at night, drying my tears and showing my husband a calm, happy, loving demeanor. I will remember that his cheating is MY FAULT and start dressing better and losing weight. I will understand that I am DRY, STALE GOODS and he can kick me out anytime for his younger, pregnant mistress. So I will behave myself in a fearful and wonderful way. I will cook for that new woman when she comes to my house and dutifully stay in the guestroom whilst my husband continues to enjoy himself with her. I I will be silent in the face of his disrespecting his vows. My silence will stand for Honour and Nobility from my other suffering peers (God forbid we change the status-quo!). All that High BP and stroke I think I am having, I will quell it. This is all for the sake of my children and the Institution of Marriage, which I and ONLY I, as the woman, has to uphold. Whilst letting him be in charge....
cheesy hehehehhehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice To Evict My Step Brother From My Family House / Please Advise Me, I Feel Like Confronting Him / Are Igbo Men The Most Cucked In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.