Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? (1314 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Women are difficult to Trust - Fact.

To me, I think they shouldn't be trusted at all.
I mean them themselves as women don't even trust each other.

They cheat.
They steal.
They sabotage friendships.

You trust them, they back stab you.
You trust them, they let you down.

Why are they so difficult to trust even if one wants to?

AJ_Five
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by losprince(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
you see, what goes around comes around. men do most if not all of those things you stated above. trust me, there are trust worthy women. nobody is perfect. :-/

1 Like

Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Skillfullulu(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Its because of their flexible mind.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Lordabas: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2014
AjFive:

They cheat.
They steal.

Why are they so difficult to trust even if one wants to ?

AJ_Five

I feel sorry for you man, you must have been abused as a child or dropped on your head or something. Either that or you have been dating the wrong type of women
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Charles4075(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Op, take it easy. There are some trustworthy and decent ladies out there dude. The problem is that they are rare species and difficult to find.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

I feel sorry for you man, you must have been abused as a child or dropped on your head or something. Either that or you have been dating the wrong type of women

It's nothing like that.
Women just can't be trusted that much. You don't see them defending themselves do you?... They all are alike.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Charles4075:
Op, take it easy. There are some trustworthy and decent ladies out there dude. The problem is that they are rare species and difficult to find.

I have to agree with you.
The trustworthy ones are just rare. Infact so rare that you'd only get one in a hundred. See, even my aunt left her hubby and ran off with her lover. Next week, hubby too ran off with her best friend.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Obalende: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Women were primarily designed to provide reproductive capacity for the human race.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by GraceBestowed(f): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
I have to be honest and say that a lot of women do exude bitter and manipulative traits however a lot of women don't!

As a guy just accept that you are completely different from the female species! We are more emotional and tolerant. Problem starts when the tolerant quota has been exceeded!
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Lordabas: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2014
AjFive:

It's nothing like that.
Women just can't be trusted that much. You don't see them defending themselves do you?... They all are alike.

Maybe you should look at the choice and class of people you surround yourself with

Na as goat stand for market na so them dey price am o cheesy
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by 100Cents: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
AjFive:

They cheat.
They steal.

Why are they so difficult to trust even if one wants to?

AJ_Five

There are ways to make a woman trustworthy. She will trust you and defend you like her father. And she won't cheat on you..

But if I write them here, it will look personal..

Secondly, find out if your woman is in love with you. If she isn't, she will cheat on you. If she is hopelessly in love with you, leave her for 2 months, she won't cheat..
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
GraceBestowed:
I have to be honest and say that a lot of women do exude bitter and manipulative traits however a lot of women don't!

As a guy just accept that you are completely different from the female species! We are more emotional and tolerant. Problem starts when the tolerant quota has been exceeded!

Well Said.
I think you can be trusted.
undecided
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordabas:

Smh for u
GraceBestowed:
U just contradicted ursef. A lot of women exude manipulative traits and a lot of women don't. Its not possible.

The sad truth is,

Though there are trustworthy ladies, the majority of them shouldn't be trusted. As in at all!

I used to trust ladies until I went for service. Especially d 3 weeks nysc camp.

Whether married or nt! Christian or Muslim
Looks holy or not!
She doesn't makeup, fix her or does
Whichever one

Don't trust dem. Maybe 30% trust is okay.

I repeat. Don't trust dem!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by 100Cents: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Smh for uU just contradicted ursef. A lot of women exude manipulative traits and a lot of women don't. Its not possible.

The sad truth is,

Though there are trustworthy ladies, the majority of them shouldn't be trusted. As in at all!

I used to trust ladies until I went for service. Especially d 3 weeks nysc camp.

Whether married or nt! Christian or Muslim
Looks holy or not!
She doesn't makeup, fix her or does
Whichever one

Don't trust dem. Maybe 30% trust is okay.

I repeat. Don't trust dem!

That's to say, they get easily carried away..
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
100Cents:

That's to say, they get easily carried away..
True that. They easily get carried away

And they are very deceptive. Most times what u'll term "carried away" isnt actually so. They've nursed it in their hearts for long.

***if only u could read a woman's mind the world will be a better place.

If u see a woman who's trust worthy, u ought to kneel down everyday nd gv Jah thanks. And don't tell me she's trustworthy cos she doesn't cheat, tell lies, doesn't make up or wear trousers, is respectful blah blah blah!! Bro,, u'v got no idea cry cry
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by BreezyRita(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pleaseeee! Humans are difficult to trust! Not just women......
How did we even get here? Just as there are trustworthy men, there are also trustworthy women.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by 100Cents: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
True that. They easily get carried away

And they are very deceptive. Most times what u'll term "carried away" isnt actually so. They've nursed it in their hearts for long.

***if only u could read a woman's mind the world will be a better place.

If u see a woman who's trust worthy, u ought to kneel down everyday nd gv Jah thanks. And don't tell me she's trustworthy cos she doesn't cheat, tell lies, doesn't make up or wear trousers, is respectful blah blah blah!! Bro,, u'v got no idea cry cry

You are on order.

I tire for ladies. Many of them are so insatiable.

Fine boys f.u.ck people's girlfriends everyday. Yet these bfs of their's have invested so much into them. Some of these bfs sent their ladies into the university and paid them through school.

Just one ugly Friday night, she leaves town for weekend with a fine face who hasn't invested a dime into her life.

We see things bro..

1 Like

Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truly most ladies are untrustworthy, but is that worth creating a thread for?undecided
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:
How did we even get here? Just as there are trustworthy men, there are also trustworthy women.
Are you one of them?
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by BreezyRita(f): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
sylvalord:
Are you one of them?
Will you believe whatever I say??
And why?
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:

Will you believe whatever I say??
And why?
i won't believe whatever u say until i confirm it to be true. Why? Because i know you won't tell me you are not trustworthy.
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
BreezyRita:
true
Very true
Very very true
But for the ladies.....the percentage is just soooooo low
If u r truthful. U will agree with that
Re: Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm Back.

Thanks For The Ban.

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Nairaland Guy / Ladies And Their Dream Man/husband Material / Without Men...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.