Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive (1623 Views)

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Men With Skinny Legs / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by kay29000(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Yea, all men of the greatest achievements in history have been men of high sex drive. So, if you a guy that always has sex in his mind, know that you have one of the ingredients of becoming a great man, you just have to learn how to transmute that sexual energy to some worthy cause. I was inspired to write this post for two reasons..1. Because, a few hours ago, Bill Cosby just got accused by yet another woman of sexual assault, and this has left people wondering why such a great man would stoop down to such levels. 2. Because women are to quick to call men dogs, not understanding that we were actually made that way.

So, why is this so? Why are most successful men men with high sex drive? Before I speak on that, let me list some great men down history, who have been men with high sex drives.

Bill Clinton

Abiola (MKO)

Bill Cosby

R Kelly

Michael Jackson

King Sunny Ade

Albert Einstein (serial womanizer)

George Washington

Napoleon Bonaparte

William Shakespeare

Leonardo Davinci

Fela Kuti

Abraham Lincoln

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Countless Nigerian pastors...and pastors all over the world.

The list is endless. If you have time, think of the name of a great man you know, and do your own little research on him. If you don't find any dirt (in term of sexual scandals), then it ain't out yet. So, why do all this men have high sex drives? My own explanation for this is that for great achievements, you need elevated mental, spiritual, psychological, and physical energy. And that sexual energy acts as the push...the fuel in all these areas of a man's life that helps him achieve great things. Or looked at in another way, energy is energy...Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be transformed from one form to another. So, those great men learnt how to transmute/transform/channel that sexual energy to a worthy cause.

The reason why some of them get caught in messy scandals (like Bill Clinton exposed getting HEAD from an intern in the white house) is that, once in a while, when they let that sexual energy build without finding a channel for it, it takes over them, and makes them do stupid things without thinking. I think a quote from Napoleon Hill's bestselling book, Think and Grown Rich, will help for better understanding of this topic. Below is a direct quote from the chapter on "The Mystery of Sex Transmutation."

"A river may be dammed, and its water controlled for a time, but eventually, it will force an outlet. The same is true of the emotion of sex. It may be submerged and controlled for a time, but its very nature causes it to be ever seeking means of expression. If it is not transmuted into some creative effort it will find a less worthy outlet."

And to end this, in his book- "Anytime For As Long As You Want" Dr. Charles Runels spoke on the sexual drive in man being more than 10 times higher than that in woman. So, please women, try and understand why men sometimes lose control of that sexual energy.

1 Like

Re: Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by 100Cents: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Drive is drive.

Passion is passion.

Be it for sex, be it for cars, be it for success.

One must be articulate and lucky to succeed.

Morons don't make successes.
Re: Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by rutibaby(f): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2014
@Op 2face Idibia

1 Like

Re: Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by kay29000(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:
@Op 2face Idibia

Thanks for this...how did I forget Tuface. I need to add him to the list.
Re: Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by scribble: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Sex and success are related

1 Like

Re: Men Of Great Achievements Have Been Men With High S.ex Drive by coolzeal(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
I should be on that list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#10 Females You Should NEVER Date / Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often / 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.