Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. (7297 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2014
I cheated on my husband and I feel great about it

This past weekend, I did something I thought I was never capable of doing. I had sex with another man who wasn't my husband. Yes, you read right. The best part about it is that I feel great *dancing*. I thought I'd hate myself for doing it. But I don't. I thought I'd regret it. But I don't. I thought I'd feel some guilt. But I don't. In fact I can't wait to meet my lover again. Once again - *dancing*. 
I love my husband, don't get it twisted. He's the father of my four children. We have been together for 23 years. But you see, he was never a faithful man. Not from the first day. He cheated when we dated. He cheated when we got married. In fact, he has another baby by another woman. A love child he had while we were married. I stayed. I never cheated. He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated. Then he said something
You see, I saw a text on his phone which he sent to one of his lovers. The lady had apparently had an abortion for him and she was threatening to contact me to tell me about their affair and guess what my husband told her?
'even if my wife catches me on top of you on our marital bed, she will ask us to continue, go into the kitchen make my dinner and still make love to me that same night on that same bed so please feel free to contact her. She's not going anywhere"

You see, he's wrong! His cheating affects me. For 23 years I have had to endure his constant philandering. My husband is rich so the women are plenty. I have cried, I have pleaded, I have threatened but it never stopped. And he thinks I'm okay with it. He thinks I am not going anywhere. Oh but he's wrong. I am going somewhere alright. To another man's bed.

I'm stuck with this man, 23 years and four children. And I love him with my life. But I'm done being the wife he thinks will catch him on our marital bed and give him a standing ovation. He wants to cheat? Well, two can play that game. After 23 years, I try now? I feel so liberated. I can't wait to meet my lover this weekend again. The last time was amazing. *dancing*(copied from Linda Ikeji Blog)

What is your opinion about this woman?

I feel she's not totally wrong and not totally right as well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2014
So this is the new trend in NL cheesy

Cheating husbands and cheating wives angry

God save the marriage institution

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by yinkeys(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
1. Two wrongs never make a right
2. I think it's just reverse psychology on the girl so she won't bother calling you. Your husband's a good player

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

This past weekend, I did something I thought I was never capable of doing. I had sex with another man who wasn't my husband. Yes, you read right. The best part about it is that I feel great *dancing*. I thought I'd hate myself for doing it. But I don't. I thought I'd regret it. But I don't. I thought I'd feel some guilt. But I don't. In fact I can't wait to meet my lover again. Once again - *dancing*. 
I love my husband, don't get it twisted. He's the father of my four children. We have been together for 23 years. But you see, he was never a faithful man. Not from the first day. He cheated when we dated. He cheated when we got married. In fact, he has another baby by another woman. A love child he had while we were married. I stayed. I never cheated. He slept with a friend. I stayed, I never cheated. He slept with 6 of his female staff, I stayed I never cheated. He slept with so many random women, I stayed, I never cheated. He even slept with our neighbour, I stayed, I never cheated. Then he said something
You see, I saw a text on his phone which he sent to one of his lovers. The lady had apparently had an abortion for him and she was threatening to contact me to tell me about their affair and guess what my husband told her?
'even if my wife catches me on top of you on our marital bed, she will ask us to continue, go into the kitchen make my dinner and still make love to me that same night on that same bed so please feel free to contact her. She's not going anywhere"

You see, he's wrong! His cheating affects me. For 23 years I have had to endure his constant philandering. My husband is rich so the women are plenty. I have cried, I have pleaded, I have threatened but it never stopped. And he thinks I'm okay with it. He thinks I am not going anywhere. Oh but he's wrong. I am going somewhere alright. To another man's bed.

I'm stuck with this man, 23 years and four children. And I love him with my life. But I'm done being the wife he thinks will catch him on our marital bed and give him a standing ovation. He wants to cheat? Well, two can play that game. After 23 years, I try now? I feel so liberated. I can't wait to meet my lover this weekend again. The last time was amazing. *dancing*(copied from Linda Ikeji Blog)

@bolded, so why did marry him or since you did, why the complaint?

My question is more of rhetorical

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by yinkeys(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
You've bn loyal for 23 years. My take, why would you change now. Don't let people change you

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by yomi007k(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations!
Oya clap 4 urself! U don achieve for ur lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:
So this is the new trend in NL cheesy

Cheating husbands and cheating wives angry

God save the marriage institution

the Op is not married...look at her profile...dat does not depict one who is a wife...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
the Op is not married...look at her profile...dat does not depict one who is a wife...

The OP stated the story was culled from linda Ikeji's blog

@Profile pix: How do you know that is the OP? How do you know she is not married?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

The OP stated the story was culled from linda Ikeji's blog

@Profile pix: How do you know that is the OP? How do you know she is not married?

alright..i
I ddnt see dat part...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Spicylate(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2014
legalize it na Player couples.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by SirHouloo(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2014
The end justifies the means. She has spoilt the 23yrs of faithful living with her husband with a day of rubbish. What should the children think of both parents? Are they not sowing a bad seed already?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

U r correct am not married. Just seeking opinion about d issue.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

U r correct am not married. Just seeking opinion about d issue.
whre is bukatyne...are u seeing wat am saw...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Lordabas: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure the husband is having such a great time also cheating on her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
whre is bukatyne...are u seeing wat am saw...

What are you seeing?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

What are you seeing?

she says she aint married
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
she says she aint married

Bros, did I say she was?

I asked you asked how you knew her martial status when you referenced it

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by thorpido(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2014
She ought to have left the marriage instead of coming out with this game plan.If he is a serial cheat,then quit the marriage and have your freedom to marry again.Hooking up with another man is not the solution.
Anyway,she says her husband is rich so I guess she can't quit because of the money.

Anyway madam,I hope you have done some veneral diseases and HIV test.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2014
bukatyne:

Bros, did I say she was?

I asked you asked how you knew her martial status when you referenced it
yes, nd she helped my curiosity by stating her rship status
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by bukatyne(f): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Yes sir cool

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

What will another man be looking for inside a kitten that have pushed out 4 heads? However, go and check yourself for STDs because the sexual history of your husband calls for medical and psychological examination and evaluation. He must be a harbinger of STIs.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Na wa for una.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

Na wa for una.
hmmm...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by chiefinalowo: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2014
This is for our women

Eba wa toju omo 2x
Awa o ni ki ema yale mo o
Eba wa to ju omo

Please take care of the children 2x
We did not say you should not engage in extra-marital affairs
Please take care of the children
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Kimoni: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Congratulations OP, you are now part of the New World Order where the norm is for a married woman to also sleep around once her husband is doing same.

Infact, It is only a stup.id woman that will leave her husband for cheating reasons regardless of whether she is capable of taking care of her children or not.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2014
BS story. If she really feels good about it why is she publishing such nonsense. I suspect Lindaikeji is just trying to get traffic.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Kimoni:
Congratulations OP, you are now part of the New World Order where the norm is for a married woman to also sleep around once her husband is doing same.

Infact, It is only a stup.id woman that will leave her husband for cheating reasons regardless of whether she is capable of taking care of her children or not.
Na una children I pity pass[i][/i].

Pls can u finish reading the story? Twas culled from somewhere. Not my story ooo make una stop attacking me.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Kimoni: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

Pls can u finish reading the story? Twas culled from somewhere. Not my story ooo make una stop attacking me.

Lol...bolded is meant for the owner of the story naa. Ok, I have edited it.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by Ploy(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

She never said she was, did you read the post at all?
It was copied from LIB joor. You be learner?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by lawlahbammy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

U be original learner... Dat pp is a msg not my pix pls do some analysis upstair bfor u utter sometin out of ur mouth or bfor scribbling down tins on d internet ok.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by sexymoma(f): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Both of them are self-centered, they never think of the future, their kids and they have no regards for their home.
Look at the way she s ranting.. you wanna go with Moses law.. SMH for you.
The ``fowl pour ma medicine, i go break im eggs things``
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. by coogar: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
lawlahbammy:

she owns her vagïna - she has the rights to decide who goes in & out of her. my problem is her coming out to tell the story like she needs some validation. she's already cheated so what's the issue? a thousand comments won't reverse what she's already done. she's far gone right now so let her enjoy her lover.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Parent Another Person's Child? / Help Help Help / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.