Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Help Help Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Help Help (7297 Views)

Help Help! My Cousin Is Blackmailing Me For Sex / HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! A Misterious Man Who Tried To Split A Marriage! / case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help by cheetah02: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2011
Hi guys

I am not new to this forum, i have been a member here and i know a lot of you guys know me especially in the politics forum. I just had to register a new ID because of the sensitive nature of this predicament i have found myself in.

After my university education, i fell in love with a lady and married her. That relationship brought about a male child before the whole thing crumbled. I discovered that my wife was sleeping with my uncle even before we got married.

After that, i met a widow with 2kids, the realtionship bblossomed and we did some traditional engagements stuff and viola we were traditionally married. This was about 8years ago. Now i have been loyal to her, training the kids and all worth not, but this marriage has not been able to give me children of my own. my wife claims that she had her kids through CS and as such it would be dangerous to concieve again.
I have spoken to my wife on several occassions, appealled to her conscience so that she would give it a trial, all to no avail. I even suggested that we get a surrogate mother to carry our child but she keeps saying Gods time is the best. we have even spent close to 15Million for IVF procedures all to no avail.

I have had to open up to family and friends because of this, and her excuse is not going down well with them neither does it go down well with me. FYI, i respect my wife a lot, cos i wouldnt have been where i am if not for her.

Now i am in love again with a woman who is willing to love me. I want to get legally married to her.

Now there are some issues i need to deal with?
1. This lady feels i just want to marry her because i want kids- How do i convince otherwise
2. Am i really on the right track?
3. how do i let my present wife into this whole arrangement without hurting her feelings
4. there are so many issues i just cant say here, i just need you ppeople to sincerely advise me withour hurting my feelings

PS- pls no childish responses and no judgemental responses.

Thank you
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2011
cheetah@02:

Hi guys

I am not new to this forum, i have been a member here and i know a lot of you guys know me especially in the politics forum. I just had to register a new ID because of the sensitive nature of this predicament i have found myself in.

After my university education, i fell in love with a lady and married her. That relationship brought about a male child before the whole thing crumbled. I discovered that my wife was sleeping with my uncle even before we got married.

After that, i met a widow with 2kids, the realtionship bblossomed and we did some traditional engagements stuff and viola we were traditionally married. This was about 8years ago. Now i have been loyal to her, training the kids and all worth not, but this marriage has not been able to give me children of my own. my wife claims that she had her kids through CS and as such it would be dangerous to concieve again.
I have spoken to my wife on several occassions, appealled to her conscience so that she would give it a trial, all to no avail. I even suggested that we get a surrogate mother to carry our child but she keeps saying Gods time is the best. we have even spent close to 15Million for IVF procedures all to no avail.

I have had to open up to family and friends because of this, and her excuse is not going down well with them neither does it go down well with me. FYI, i respect my wife a lot, cos i wouldnt have been where i am if not for her.

Now i am in love again with a woman who is willing to love me. I want to get legally married to her.

1. This lady feels i just want to marry her because i want kids- How do i convince otherwise
3. how do i let my present wife into this whole arrangement without hurting her feelings
4. there are so many issues i just cant say here, i just need you ppeople to sincerely advise me withour hurting my feelings

Thank you
Errm. . . Sir! I'm more of a realist when it comes to issues like this! You asked people to sincerely advise you, and then you ask for them not to be Judgmental! That means, you are invariably asking every comment on this thread to be for you and not against you! That is just NOT possible! Therefore, i aint saying Anything! If you want sincere responses, you should have asked for constructive criticism from commenter's, so that you know where you have gone wrong too! smiley That said, believe me also when i say, that the FAMILY SECTION would offer more pinpointed and straightforward answers, than the Romance section! You may want to post this there! Cheerz! smiley
Re: Help Help Help by kpofkpof: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2011
This is hard o
Re: Help Help Help by pendo89(f): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2011
Oh boy.
Seriously op take this to the family section.There are many married guys and ladies there who will offer you sober and sensible advice.

But here is my 2 cents worth.
This will be your 3 rd marriage.The first crumbled for reasons that are best known to you.
The second has to do with child
You are contemplating a 3rd one cz of child.

Sit back and ask yourself why you are getting married.Then ask yourself what if the 3rd marriage fails to bear you kids?
so many things can go wrong you know. You cannot convince her otherwise because she can read that and shes right isn't she?
Will you still marry her if she refuses to bear you kids? if not then you do not love her.You simply need a kid.
Kids are an added blessing not the only reason we marry,I know u already know that.

Just asking.what is making it impossible for your current wife to conceive? cz it can't be cs.Did the doctor warn you or her?
I know so many ladies that have done 3 cs and they are good.The doctors say that it weakens the muscles of the tummy but I think that happens when you have several of them and 2 is not several.CS and Infertility are not one and the same thing. The only reason she would not be able to conceive is if shes infertile but she already has 2 kids so what could be the problem?
A good doctor can sort this one out. She can still carry a baby to fullterm and have another cs unless the doc disapproves.

Well if you still love your wife.Keep the communication going till you both agree on something cz hopping in and out will drive you insane.
Don't despair and lose hope.I have a feeling your current wife may give in if she really loves you and is committed to this relationship.

Oh God and people think marriage is a bed of roses.
Re: Help Help Help by kpofkpof: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2011
I feel the current wife is selfish. Just 2 CS and then no more trials

Why the IVF procedures, did she do that before she had the children she does have.

There is something she isn't telling you. I can understand the pain of having to train another man's kids. But pls where is the child from the first marriage.

I feel the best advise is go for a surrogate mother.

My two cents
Re: Help Help Help by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
This guy,you be proper ikuku ama na onya ie a rolling stone.So just 'cos woman no 2 said no or wait you've already found woman no 3

Oya lets start from Genesis,did you divorce woman no 1 legally?

Aside having had 2 CS's,have u tried to find out why no 2 does not want a child?could there be any health danger a 3rd pregancy wud pose to her?Could it be her doctor's instruction?You already are judging and concluding she's selfish while perharps the poor girl is trying to save her head.Talk with her and find out the real reason she's against the idea.

Or perharps she don't love you enough to want to sacrifice 9 months of her time carying your seed.Do you sincerely think you are worth that sacrifice?
Re: Help Help Help by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
This guy,you be proper ikuku ama na onya ie a rolling stone.So just 'cos woman no 2 said no or wait you've already found woman no 3

Oya lets start from Genesis,did you divorce woman no 1 legally?

Aside having had 2 CS's,have u tried to find out why no 2 does not want a child?could there be any health danger a 3rd pregancy wud pose to her?Could it be her doctor's instruction?You already are judging and concluding she's selfish while perharps the poor girl is trying to save her head.Talk with her and find out the real reason she's against the idea.

Or perharps she don't love you enough to want to sacrifice 9 months of her time carying your seed.Do you sincerely think you are worth that sacrifice?
Re: Help Help Help by 2mch(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
What a mess. First go and divorce wife 1 correctly and legally, if you cannot continue with that marriage. Second, divorce wife number 2 through traditional means. And then take your time with number 3. I really dont see why you are jumping up and down. You have a son from wife number 1 right? Have you taken the time to talk to wife number 2 on how important kids are to you in a marriage? Have you both gone to see different doctors to get different opinions on her case? Take it easy man. Stop having plan b's in marriage. You are not in a relationship anymore, you are married. Leave those small girls alone. And divorce your 2 wives first, before jumping to number 3. Quite friankly i think you will keep marrying and divorcing because marriage is child's play to you. Wife 3 will be too stubborn and then on to wife 4. Before you become 2baba, take am easy.
Re: Help Help Help by Kx: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hm, this calls for serious thinking, will revert when i got some answers to give.
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Help Help Help by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ Poster when you answer Chaircovers question i will really know the answer to give you.

But before then, i will tell you, that with your marrying up and down, has it solved any of your problems?? instead you are compounding issues with marrying here and there, by the time you marry the third woman and she cannot give birth, then you will jump to the fourth, you are making a mess of not only those ladies lives but your own too.
Re: Help Help Help by 2mch(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
I also doubt that wife number 1 was sleeping with your uncle. Are you sure about this or you are one of those people that act on rumours. Maybe your uncle has been helping your family out and you suspect they are sleeping together because they are close.  cheesy. If you have conclusive evidence then no qualms. I also sense you doubt the paternity of your son. I hope you have not abandoned him because of your suspicions. Have you done DNA? You seem very impulsive
Re: Help Help Help by blank(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
So when u look back at ur life, this is what u want to be remembered for? I wish u d best. Seems like the widow was a sugar mummy to u. Now u are looking for fresh toto.
Re: Help Help Help by armyofone(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
OP,
you have 3 children already what do you want again? even if you are not the biological dad to the 2, i'm sure they spend sometime at your place if not all the time. Life is not all about bringing in kids into this world. Please spend your time making money, giving back to your community, vacationing, travel around Nigeria, volunteer in your community, join the military etc. there is so much to this world than one more sper.m fertilizing an egg.
Re: Help Help Help by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
armyofone:

OP,
you have 3 children already what do you want again? even if you are not the biological dad to the 2, i'm sure they spend sometime at your place if not all the time. Life is not all about bringing in kids into this world. Please spend your time making money, giving back to your community, vacationing, travel around Nigeria, volunteer in your community, join the military etc. there is so much to this world than one more sper.m fertilizing an egg.

We are in peace times and not in need of a large military.

This is the time for people to copulate and make many babies who would fight the wars of the future
Re: Help Help Help by Honeycity(f): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
armyofone:

OP,
you have 3 children already what do you want again? even if you are not the biological dad to the 2, i'm sure they spend sometime at your place if not all the time. Life is not all about bringing in kids into this world. Please spend your time making money, giving back to your community, vacationing, travel around Nigeria, volunteer in your community, [b]join the military [/b]etc. there is so much to this world than one more sper.m fertilizing an egg.

grin grin grin
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Armyofone is right, there is so much to life. You can't have it all.

Now you are being unfaithfull to this ur widow wife and you say you respect her? it seems she helped you get to where you are and now your a big man u think u don't need her anymore.

I am sure the "son" you had with wife #1 is not urs biologically that's y you want a child so bad.

But I am afraid that if you go ahead and marry this chick you think you love although she might get pregnant who is to say she will carry to full term? What if she keepss having misscarrages. I'm sure u are not so young anymore so the quality of ur sperm is ssomthing to put into consideration when we talk of firtility in order for you to have a healthy embryo/feotus.

I think you should retrace your steps. Revamp the romance in ur current marriage ( I no it will b hard) God has blessed you with a wife already. Be gratful for what you HAVE. Babies may come, babies might not but ur job is to TELL God what you want.

Take it ez,
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
OP needs to come clean. This post reeks of too many half truths, you already have one bioloogical child and two other children who probably see you as a father since you've been a father to them for the last 8 years.

Now, ask yourself why you are finding excuses to drop and pick women at a whim? If your 'new found love' can't conceive, are you going to look for wife number 4 ?
Re: Help Help Help by Honeycity(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
this is a clear case of yanga they sleep trouble go wake am.

this is how men go about attracting problem into their life, living a complicated and miserable life
Re: Help Help Help by cheetah02: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
I appreaciate all the responses.

Now, let me clarify things here.

First, I divorced the first woman legally. Her affairs with my uncle was not based on hear say. Till date, my uncle has not even called to say anything about that. Secondly, the child from that marriage is mine, and yes he is with me( though the mum had custody till about 3years ago)

Secondly, my present woman as she said has actually had 4 pregnancoes that resulted to CS ( two were still born) while the remaining two are with us. So ideally, I have 3kids. Yes her kids (our kids) call me daddy, I am the father they know, but they arer not mine. They don't bear my name. I need children of my own, even if its only two. God knows I wouldn't mind having children with this my wife if only she agrees, but then she is proving difficult. I can't continue this way. Who says she can't get pregnant and give birth normally. I believe there is something that is being hidden from me. I have asked- why the IVF if the problem is just putting to bed via CS. No one seems to be forth coming. The doctors aren't helping issues. I feel she has had her womb tied before loosing her first hubby and she is hiding it away from me. Doctors in the house should please come to my rescue.

Yes I wouldn't have been where I am if not for her. But I recently found out that there is a margilization, her kids are being treated with affluence while mine is expexted to manage. All her documents are in the name of her kids, while mine is evenly distributed. That is selfish and I feel used

I want to have a proper marriage with his lady I met, she loves me but she is scared. I want children I can raise as a complete family. Children who will bear my name. Her kids will leave me one day and I don't want to die a. Lonely old man
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2011
@OP, so do you want a divorce? Or you want this girl to be your second wife?

The even distribution you are talking about, can you seee why she did it that way? Because she knows what men are made of. With all she has done for you she still suspected one day it won't be enough for you. BTW that day has come. I'm not justifying her actions tho.
Besides, how can it b equal when their father must have given her the moneyy used to set you up? I'm suspecting that's how she sees it . Your kid came into the picture 3yrs ago and her lkids don t bare you name. Work hard and give your son what you want to give him.
Anyway, you have to sit down and explain to your wife your feelings don't go behing her back. Be a man about it.

But those kids of hers will be very disapointed, its sad but I guesss your puting urself and your future first. But u won't b a lonely old man, cos u have a son and ur wifes kids c u as a father and their father is dead and your wife is there.

Think well oh! This 1 wey u wan marry, how do you know she won't change?
Re: Help Help Help by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Chaircover, you are soooooo right.

If u buy a used car u spoze check am na. But maybe the prospect of marrying a RICH widow beclouded your judgment. Plzzzzzz, don't make the same mistake again. Don't let the prospects of having kids with this young peperempe (I'm sure she is much younger than your present wife) becloud your judgment again. She might jusst be a gold digger.

All these child issues a lot of the time its the male ego.
Re: Help Help Help by cheetah02: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
parisienne:

@OP, so do you want a divorce? Or you want this girl to be your second wife?

The even distribution you are talking about, can you seee why she did it that way? Because she knows what men are made of. With all she has done for you she still suspected one day it won't be enough for you. BTW that day has come. I'm not justifying her actions tho.
Besides, how can it b equal when their father must have given her the moneyy used to set you up? I'm suspecting that's how she sees it . Your kid came into the picture 3yrs ago and her lkids don t bare you name. Work hard and give your son what you want to give him.
Anyway, you have to sit down and explain to your wife your feelings don't go behing her back. Be a man about it.

But those kids of hers will be very disapointed, its sad but I guesss your puting urself and your future first. But u won't b a lonely old man, cos u have a son and your wifes kids c u as a father and their father is dead and your wife is there.

Think well oh! This 1 wey u wan marry, how do you know she won't change?

I have weighed the pros and cons- that is why I am here for advise. I'm confused
Re: Help Help Help by Freiburger(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2011

Thank you

From your own story, you are 're doing exactly what feels about you. And now you 're loking for a new way of convincing her right?
Re: Help Help Help by seedord247(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Your story have give her motivation that you want kids not family or marriage. The best way to convince her, is having $ex with her for good 2 years while using CD.
Re: Help Help Help by lastpage: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
Here we go again! grin
From everything l have read so far and your clarifications concerning "your needs and your marital affairs", l will make some summary!

Now,l got to be brutal about these; many women would not fancy my position but they are all entitled to theirs as well. wink

Need: Your own biological child. End of story.
From your submissions, you dont need a wife in the actual sense. Your wife #2 may come across as selfish but that is human nature: Humans are selfish by nature! Simples!!

For me, what your wife does is actually not totally within your control, thats a bitter fact of life nowadays! If you marry her for the next 30yrs and she does not want to bear children for you (for whatever reason, which l think she should have been able to convince you of, in 8yrs!) SHE WOULD NOT EVEN GET PREGNANT, how much more bearing a child!

So, whats YOUR OPTION(S)?:
1.)Would your wife change her mind? After 8yrs, l dont think so. Infact, forget it, you cant have a child by her!

2.) Wife #3? A dangerous possibility but then "you're falling in-love with her" and men are stewpid when they fall in love; they cant think rationally and like someone pointed out, what if She wont/cant bear you kids nko?
What will you do? Wifey #4? Naaah, stop hopping around man, you no be Grasshopper now, abi?

3.) My suggestion: Since l am convinced that what you need is your own biological children, IMPREGNATE A WOMAN (any sane woman) and LET HER DELIVER THE CHILD FIRST and FOREMOST. Dont give yourself out again on this one o! Rein-in your emotions.
Check me out properly o!

a.) I did not say marry a woman or the woman (dont complicate your situation with further marriages right now.)
b.) I mean just "impregnate any fertile woman" (adult and of-age, of-course! grin ). Support her till baby is delivered.
Then ask yourself and herself, if marriage is for both of you afterwards!

Advantages:
1.) You will have solved your biggest headache.
2.) You could still keep your "wife #2", (if you still want her or if she still wants you; Thank God its not a legal marriage, she for show you pepper! grin).
3.) The new "mother of baby" might even decide she does not want to marry you or just wants to be paid-off (like surrogacy)
4.) You can shop-around for a wife #3 then (if thats your wish), without the pressure of "l want a child", maybe just for pure love and bliss!
5.) At times, one cannot get all we want in a "single product".
(I like Volvo cars for strength but l like Toyota for fuel efficiency and l like the ruggedness of Mercedes cars but can l get all these attributes in one car? Dont think so! So, l buy a Volvo first and sell it later, buy Mercedes next and sell  it later and now that fuel is getting costly, maybe its time to get a Toyota! wink ). Since wifey #2 cant give you your won biological kids, get it elsewhere and she can remain if she wants or since she is not even "your real wife" (women consider the first wife, the real wife, right?), she can go back to her being a widow.
(Who the heck came-up with the car-analogy on this thread! shocked shocked )

But please, be careful in jumping into another "marriage". It can cause you a lot of grief!
Marriage should be off-limits for you. You can have a child without being married (White peeps call it "partner" or "cohabiting", No strings attached! wink

Remember the saying: When disaster comes, it does not come singly! They come in droves!
You have a 90% probability of making another mistake, as per marrying another wife!
In your position, your judgement about marriage is just no longer reliable (it is beclouded by your "need"wink and you will likely make another fatal error unless you sort out that "biological need" first.

See why l say its not going to be "ice-cream, lovey-dovey" stuff? Brutal stuff!! grin grin wink

Lastpage.

BTW: Be careful, if this "possible wife #3" knows you're desperate for a child, you're finished! That your "weakness" would be used against you, all the remaining days of your life and it wont be amusing at all.
I pray that you will use wisdom, even from above.
Cheers.
Re: Help Help Help by TCD: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
lastpage:

Here we go again! grin
From everything l have read so far and your clarifications concerning "your needs and your marital affairs", l will make some summary!

Now,l got to be brutal about these; many women would not fancy my position but they are all entitled to theirs as well. wink

Need: Your own biological child. End of story.
From your submissions, you dont need a wife in the actual sense. Your wife #2 may come across as selfish but that is human nature: Humans are selfish by nature! Simples!!

For me, what your wife does is actually not totally within your control, thats a bitter fact of life nowadays! If you marry her for the next 30yrs and she does not want to bear children for you (for whatever reason, which l think she should have been able to convince you of, in 8yrs!) SHE WOULD NOT EVEN GET PREGNANT, how much more bearing a child!

So, whats YOUR OPTION(S)?:
1.)Would your wife change her mind? After 8yrs, l dont think so. Infact, forget it, you cant have a child by her!

2.) Wife #3? A dangerous possibility but then "you're falling in-love with her" and men are stewpid when they fall in love; they cant think rationally and like someone pointed out, what if She wont/cant bear you kids nko?
What will you do? Wifey #4? Naaah, stop hopping around man, you no be Grasshopper now, abi?

3.) My suggestion: Since l am convinced that what you need is your own biological children, IMPREGNATE A WOMAN (any sane woman) and LET HER DELIVER THE CHILD FIRST and FOREMOST. Dont give yourself out again on this one o! Rein-in your emotions.
Check me out properly o!

a.) I did not say marry a woman or the woman (dont complicate your situation with further marriages right now.)
b.) I mean just "impregnate any fertile woman" (adult and of-age, of-course! grin ). Support her till baby is delivered.
Then ask yourself and herself, if marriage is for both of you afterwards!

Advantages:
1.) You will have solved your biggest headache.
2.) You could still keep your "wife #2", (if you still want her or if she still wants you; Thank God its not a legal marriage, she for show you pepper! grin).
3.) The new "mother of baby" might even decide she does not want to marry you or just wants to be paid-off (like surrogacy)
4.) You can shop-around for a wife #3 then (if thats your wish), without the pressure of "l want a child", maybe just for pure love and bliss!
5.) At times, one cannot get all we want in a "single product".
(I like Volvo cars for strength but l like Toyota for fuel efficiency and l like the ruggedness of Mercedes cars but can l get all these attributes in one car? Dont think so! So, l buy a Volvo first and sell it later, buy Mercedes next and sell  it later and now that fuel is getting costly, maybe its time to get a Toyota! wink ). Since wifey #2 cant give you your won biological kids, get it elsewhere and she can remain if she wants or since she is not even "your real wife" (women consider the first wife, the real wife, right?), she can go back to her being a widow.
(Who the heck came-up with the car-analogy on this thread! shocked shocked )

But please, be careful in jumping into another "marriage".  It can cause you a lot of grief!
Marriage should be off-limits for you. You can have a child without being married (White peeps call it "partner" or "cohabiting", No strings attached! wink

Remember the saying: When disaster comes, it does not come singly! They come in droves!
You have a 90% probability of making another mistake, as per marrying another wife!
In your position, your judgement about marriage is just no longer reliable (it is beclouded by your "need"wink and you will likely make another fatal error unless you sort out that "biological need" first.

See why l say its not going to be "ice-cream, lovey-dovey" stuff? Brutal stuff!! grin grin wink

Lastpage.

BTW: Be careful, if this "possible wife #3" knows you're desperate for a child, you're finished! That your "weakness" would be used against you, all the remaining days of your life and it wont be amusing at all.
I pray that you will use wisdom, even from above.
Cheers.

If I were impotent, and my wife wants her own baby, I'll by any means necessary give her one. I believe being a parent is a basic need that shouldn't be denied to people who really want them.
Re: Help Help Help by tellwisdom: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2011
sad sad **sighs**
Re: Help Help Help by Nekai(f): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2011
What kind of desperate woman would resort to dating a married man? Will you be happy (or trusting) with such a woman in the long run? You may end up with the child you want but with a wife you despise.

You already have a biological child. Be happy with the three children you have (after 8 years her children probably know you as dad).

I think you are playing with fire and you will end up burning yourself, your current wife, your 2 stepchildren, and your biological son who will lose all respect for you, in the process.

Medically I believe that your wife probably had her tubes tied after her last baby. After 4 pregnancies and two stillbirths I'm sure she didn't want to ever go through pregnancy again. She probably doesn't want to bear any more children. You should have had this discussion 8 years ago. If you married her with the agreement that you both would have children together, she is wrong to deviate from the plan.

Even still, you should have left her first and started from scratch with someone else, not this insecure home wrecker.

If you had an agreement to have children and she is now saying she doesn't want anymore, tell your wife that it's either a surrogate or you will leave. Let it be her choice. If she doesn't agree then get a divorce and find yourself someone else, but please make sure they are healthy, not only physically but emotionally, and mentally. A woman isn't emotionally or mentally healthy if she would resort to dating a married man.
Re: Help Help Help by emmatok(m): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2011
cheetah@02:

I appreaciate all the responses.

Now, let me clarify things here.

First, I divorced the first woman legally. Her affairs with my uncle was not based on hear say. Till date, my uncle has not even called to say anything about that. Secondly, the child from that marriage is mine, and yes he is with me( though the mum had custody till about 3years ago)

Secondly, my present woman as she said has actually had 4 pregnancoes that resulted to CS ( two were still born) while the remaining two are with us. So ideally, I have 3kids. Yes her kids (our kids) call me daddy, I am the father they know, but they arer not mine. They don't bear my name. I need children of my own, even if its only two. God knows I wouldn't mind having children with this my wife if only she agrees, but then she is proving difficult. I can't continue this way. Who says she can't get pregnant and give birth normally. I believe there is something that is being hidden from me. I have asked- why the IVF if the problem is just putting to bed via CS. No one seems to be forth coming. The doctors aren't helping issues. I feel she has had her womb tied before loosing her first hubby and she is hiding it away from me. Doctors in the house should please come to my rescue.

Yes I wouldn't have been where I am if not for her. But I recently found out that there is a margilization, her kids are being treated with affluence while mine is expexted to manage. All her documents are in the name of her kids, while mine is evenly distributed. That is selfish and I feel used

I want to have a proper marriage with his lady I met, she loves me but she is scared. I want children I can raise as a complete family. Children who will bear my name. Her kids will leave me one day and I don't want to die a. Lonely old man

HMM,

1. You don't have a proper marriage with this woman.

2. You want kids from this woman in other to share her wealth.

My friend be careful , or else you will loose everything.

Remember "Heaven hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Help Help Help by Otunbakay(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2011
Guy!
Even though u wear a marsk i can still see u clearly. Ur claim, that ur first wife dated ur uncle b4 u married her, is not an excuse 4 u to abandon her, if u had ever luved her, afterall u knew she was not a virgin b4 u tied d knot. I think u left her 4 d second wife because of her wealth, imagine a widow of two children! And now she has made u who u are, u now want another brand new 'okpeke' to bear u children. It has been you, only u and just ur advantage -- sorry u cant eat ur cake and have it. Am i JURGEMENTAL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. / Can You Parent Another Person's Child? / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.