Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? (4302 Views)

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Livingwalker(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:
I have 32 stuffed animals, and 10 of them are teddy bears.
My favorite teddy bear is 5ft tall and I named him beans. grin

The majority of my stuffies came from carnivals, fairs and friends.
You play games at the carnival/fair and if you win the prize would be a stuffed animal.
Some are gifts for Valentines Day, birthdays, and holidays. Once people in your life know that you collect them you will be surprise at how much they love to add to your collection.
this is a serious mata tell me something ....do you tell dem your secret too
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
am just curios.... Like seriosly...some say dey even tell dem dr secrets....do u do that too?
Sure.....atleast my secrets are safe
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Sure.....atleast my secrets are safe
lmao.... Its so funny seeing sum1 talk to a still life object..
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao.... Its so funny seeing sum1 talk to a still life object..
Lool......teddys are cute and can keep you company wen bored...itz a girlie thing tho.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Lool......teddys are cute and can keep you company wen bored...itz a girlie thing tho.
loooooooool oh...dey r now cute nd can keep company...another one.... Mizzkeji lool ur very very funny
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:
I have 32 stuffed animals, and 10 of them are teddy bears.
My favorite teddy bear is 5ft tall and I named him beans. grin

The majority of my stuffies came from carnivals, fairs and friends.
You play games at the carnival/fair and if you win the prize would be a stuffed animal.
Some are gifts for Valentines Day, birthdays, and holidays. Once people in your life know that you collect them you will be surprise at how much they love to add to your collection.

U really tink men av dt useless tym to care if u collect nd want to add to ur collection?

I yaff... it's all for d punny

Nw let me ask u a question, all d teddy u use in decorating ur bed, wt wuld happend to dem wen u gt married?
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by farano(f): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
farano r u a mod?
Yes dear
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

U really tink men av dt useless tym to care if u collect nd want to add to ur collection?

Nw let me ask u a question, all d teddy u use in decorating ur bed, wt wuld happend to dem wen u gt married?

Men love to give a woman the gift he knows she will love, so if he knows she is fond of something it only makes it much easier for him to shop for her.
Acourse he will add something with it, for an example, it's her birthday he gives her some perfume along with a teddy bear, that is very sweet and romantic to a woman.
As far as marriage is concerned, it should be obvious that the stuffies will go to the future children.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

PS...... Who gives up the punny for a stuffed animal? Get real!! grin
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oh ur such a darling..thanks for dat tip.... Wil buy it nad giv to my future girlfrnd as birthday gift

lol grin She will dump you once she realises you are spying on her.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Thinkr(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
If I catch my gf talking to a teddy bear.. GBAM" break up straight. She's a witch
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pes13:
I also av a lot of female friends dat av dis teddy of a thing in dere room.

Am prety sure if I buy a doll for my 16 years little sister, she will definately throw it back @ me.

I wonder where 9ja ladies got dis narrow-minded attitude frm.

I collect stuff animals and I also collect black/african dolls. These dolls are collectibles only limited editions, an investment, not to be played with, they increase in value overtime.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

PS...... Who gives up the punny for a stuffed animal? Get real!! grin

Na sumtn dy lead to sumtn. Wen dy lead to sumtn... na frm clap dem dy enta dance
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

Na sumtn dy lead to sumtn. Wen dy lead to sumtn... na frm clap dem dy enta dance

Yeah but that something has to be more than a stuffed animal, the only way that could happen is if they have been in a relationship for some time.
In that scenario, it would be because she loves him not because of some toy.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Livingwalker(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

Yeah but that something has to be more than a stuffed animal, the only way that could happen is if they have been in a relationship for some time.
In that scenario, it would be because she loves him not because of some toy.
I agree with you
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Livingwalker:

I agree with you

Good I'm happy. grin grin grin
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin She will dump you once she realises you are spying on her.
she wont even knw....nigerian babes r so dumb wen it comes to technology...no offence
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
Yes dear
of whch section pls
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
she wont even knw....nigerian babes r so dumb wen it comes to technology...no offence

I'm not Nigerian, but that statement was unnecessary and false.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

lol why do u think so
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by farano(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
of whch section pls
Check my profile
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
farano:
Check my profile
oh..i see..no wonder...
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol why do u think so

Because you don't know all Nigerian women to back up that statement.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by farano(f): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oh..i see..no wonder...
As in?
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by KMTee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:
That is d foolishness of woman my broda, nd I bet u na different boi buy dem ooooo...

Here is how it all started a senseless girl strted it sumwhere nd odas folo.... nd naija girls tinking it's an "ajebo tin" dived into it, I even saw sum girls buying second handed teddy..... wetin prsn no go c for this country.

ROTFLMAO
ayaff dieeeee
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Missmossy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
lipsrsealed It's not what you people think.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Africa magic television gt dem bleeped up
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

#yimu.... u wen dy bariga for here

Tlk anoda tin
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by khiaa(f): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

#yimu.... u wen dy bariga for here

Tlk anoda tin

Speak english please.
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by tonybosses: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
khiaa:

Speak english please.

#yimu....
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Livingwalker(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Missmossy:
lipsrsealed It's not what you people think.
if its not wat ppl fink then wat is it
Re: What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
tonybosses:

Africa magic television gt dem bleeped up
thnk God u knw wetin i dey yarn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / I Can't Control My Mouth Whenever She Gives Me B-j / I Wish I Never Had A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.