Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? (8928 Views)

What Is So Dearly That These Teddy Bears Found In Ladies Room Do For Them? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2012
Dolls are meant for babies not adults grin In a scenario where some grown up ladies are emotional attached to dolls it's quite funny cheesy Naturally i don't fancy girls that keep/scatter dolls and teddy bears all over their bedroom/living room grin It's kinda of weird to me cuz u aint a baby, i had this argument with a friend yestiday over the issue of ladies keeping dolls and with that, she thinks i'm rigid and unromantic. I kinda of laughed. I'm sure some ladies on NL keep baby dolls, well i'm SMH for you. So guys do u like girls that keep/adore baby dolls aka teddy bears?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by 195(f): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2012
you know wah - ure juss a guniea fowl grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2012
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by slimyem: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2012
i love dolls...but can't have more than one/two around at a time.
If you have a problem with my love for dolls,you can like to roll yourself over and out!cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
slimyem: i love dolls...but can't have more than one/two around at a time.
If you have a problem with my love for dolls,you can like to roll yourself over and out!cheesy
what's the name of your baby doll?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
I call mine chucky grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
Abeg Id leave dat side jare grin grin grin if every chick get baby doll, u no fit get na!! cuz i knw it doesn't interest u grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Sijo01(f): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
Benny. dnt u like diz?

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sijo01: Benny. dnt u like diz?
i like it, but i'll prefer only as wall picture grin grin
don't tell me u keep dollies
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
bennyraz:
i like it, but i'll prefer only as wall picture grin grin
don't tell me u keep dollies

Yes, i do smiley smiley but its disappearin one by one. no tnx 2my niece,nephew n deir mom sad sad.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
@siji01 grin grin grin that's very good. Infact your nephew and Aunt should have packed and disposed all of them at once tongue tongue you're not a baby na
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2012
bennyraz: Abeg Id leave dat side jare grin grin grin if every chick get baby doll, u no fit get na!! cuz i knw it doesn't interest u grin grin
Don't judge a book by its covers.

U'll b surprised am d opposite of whatyathink.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by MrCork17: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
i think they use it for vodoo. well i read it somewhere ((ermmmm Mr MOD Sexxskillz, its just an opinion. Please dont BAN me)) undecided
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Cuteobi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: I call mine chucky grin
Na die be dat naa!

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Sijo01(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
bennyraz: @siji01 grin grin grin that's very good. Infact your nephew and Aunt should have packed and disposed all of them at once tongue tongue you're not a baby na

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
Cuteobi:
Na die be dat naa!
Lol! U wanna play wiv my doll?
*evil grin*

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Don't judge a book by its covers.

U'll b surprised am d opposite of whatyathink.
cheesy LMAO!!! A whole badosky dey preach!!! Wonder has happened on NL.. Kai, i dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sijo01:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2012
To me, since a lot of women are emotional, and their BFs are always behaving like backsides, the dolls serve as a good replacement. Cos it does not cheat, hit at them and stuff.
The real question should be what's with guys and football especially the European leagues

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by cindyrella(f): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2012
Sijo01:

Yes, i do smiley smiley but its disappearin one by one. no tnx 2my niece,nephew n deir mom sad sad.

Awwww same here!

Anytime My niece and nephew pays me a visit one teddy will sure disappear! angry

If I complain their mom will ask if I am still a kid
(Huh? )

The one they took the time they came was one of my favourite! sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2012
@MYND.. U no dey watch football ni? Dolls are meant 4 kids not grown up ladies. @ cinderella. Nice solidarity.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2012
Me football? Abeg I have better things to do with my time. If na better sport like Basketball, NFL or lawn Tennis nah, problem
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Me football? Abeg I have better things to do with my time. If na better sport like Basketball, NFL or lawn Tennis nah, problem
you're a guinea fowl grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2012
bennyraz: you're a guinea fowl grin grin grin
So?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
So?
norrin do you grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2012
bennyraz: norrin do you grin grin
Wetin dey shele nah?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wetin dey shele nah?
ask 190 cheesy
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Lisa1: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2012
Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2012
Lisa1: Very nice![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
You need help
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by cindyrella(f): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need help

grin grin LWKMH
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? by AzaMontana(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hi Poster. These are not called dolls okay my sweety. Dolls are the ones which look like oyibo and they are made of plastic but the type woman like are animals and have losts of comfort just holding them. They are called teddies okay. They differ but the most common ones are the teddy bears. They bring a sense of comfort to sisters and they look cute and adorable and are also great to cuddle.Maybe you should get yourself one. Please my dear never call them dolls okay.Go to a toy store they will show you what a doll looks like and you will see the difference between teddy and dol.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.