Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? (58080 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by loswhite(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
kandiikane:

it is good to deflate that ego sometimes. Having an ego is not something one should be proud of. He should know that if he isn't treating his girl right, there are many others willing to do it. wink
you are proberbly one of the guys in this pix

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by jujunaty(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Exactly.....sum guys wl even think you are lying or u want dem to be jealous.

How come we have so much in common?
. Cos both of you are senseless grin
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
For insecure guys, I will advise that according to Keith Sweat "what he does'nt know won't hurt him". Personally, it won't break any sweat from me. One thing is for sure, ladies egos are fuelled by the volume of guys that hit on them. Anything to float my woman's boat.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Evina:
To what end? What is the essence of telling?

Truth be told, it is immature and girls who do, do it to test how jealous their partner is over them. They feel that the depth of jealousy exhibited by their boyfriend is a determinant factor of how much love he has. Lol...wash.

When maturity and experience sets in, you will realise that there is no need sharing such irrelevant information because it can begin to sow the wrong seeds.
I dnt kno d age u r talkin frm....bt its a 2 way issue as 4 me...she tells me n I kno exactly hw to limit dr impact to her...n cos I'm matured I dnt allow it grow wrong seeds...bt wen u dnt care to kno, n she meets pros....if u r in dis age, she's open to fall to temptation.....only if u hav met guys dat wuld make u think dey sold dr souls to b able to snatch any gf,even wives away frm any1...
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
I will certainly tell him about other guys that are hitting on me

only if...

He tells me about other girls he is hitting on too

angry
shows hw serious u both r wit ursleves I believe
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Guidette(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ladies. Dont ever tell men about other guys hitting on you. They say they can handle it, but trust me they cant. One of my closest friends nearly lost her fiance because of ish like this. You have to be wise.
Men have fragile egos. And situations like this can be used against you in times of argument.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
godwinmoffat:

yeah...dat d best tin dat can happen in a relationship,wen dey is trust u can kip secret.
what more joy than being able to confide in each other.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by neyur: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Only few guys can take dat shiit from his gurl.....but personally i dont like it....it could set-in a competition within u making u feel not comfortable.especially wen u go beyond ur self,asking her to describe d guy as a bit of comparison with u؛؛؛lwmk.. Den she begins to say sumtin like; d guy is financially loaded, handsome n slightly tall and if u ar opposite of all these critarias,lols؛؛؛stroy for the ghost.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by LadyFaith(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
he is not ignorant of the fact that I must have admirers. I will not tell him if he didn't ask. And I will not tell him if he is not mature in understanding.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Rival(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
deltateam:

A girl will only tell you those she rejected, what of those she accepted or considering?

Its irrelevant to me. Let her keep it joor. It wouldn't change how I feel about her..

When a lady is in love and you love her just as much, it soars up your emotions when you're lying side by side and she tells you with love, respect and a genuine desire to bond!
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

How come we have so much in common?

jujunaty:
. Cos both of you are senseless grin

I am laughing my dick off!!!!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by clem305D(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
I really don't bloody care, so long as you don't cheat on me. In fact don't even tell me, who careS ANYWAY...you cld be telling on those you don't appreciate so hang it there lets move on....just dont cheat thats all
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by decountof(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

Telling doesn't build trust. It mostly destroys it. What is the point in rubbing it in your man's face that he's got competition? Men have big egos, they want to be known as sole proprietors. Why deflate the ego?

Not wise, if you ask me.

True words.....women and issues; for no reason she would start telling you how nice d other guy is,what he did,how dey are just friends,how he paid for her tfair,how he send her rcard,how he visited her in d office....hw everything just happened lik dat...pls dont even mention it sad....na wia my own stop na him d other guy own start.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:
I will certainly tell him about other guys that are hitting on me

only if...

He tells me about other girls he is hitting on too

angry
Damn immaturity sad
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:
To what end? What is the essence of telling?

Truth be told, it is immature and girls who do, do it to test how jealous their partner is over them. They feel that the depth of jealousy exhibited by their boyfriend is a determinant factor of how much love he has. Lol...wash.

When maturity and experience sets in, you will realise that there is no need sharing such irrelevant information because it can begin to sow the wrong seeds.
Well said, but I guess 'ur boss isn't in d office 4 u 2 be kneeling on chairs like dat!
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Evina(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
SHOCK7:

Well said, but I guess 'ur boss isn't in d office 4 u 2 be kneeling on chairs like dat!

I am my own boss cool

And that shouldn't be any concern of yours or are you just nosy like that? angry
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by SHOCK7(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

I am my own boss cool

And that shouldn't be any concern of yours or are you just nosy like that? angry
C'mmon don't be 2 serious I was only trying 2 break d ice with u wink independent woman i like dat.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Evina(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
SHOCK7:

C'mmon don't be 2 serious I was only trying 2 break d ice with u wink independent woman i like dat.

smiley smiley wink cool
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by mikkyword(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Don't even try to know. Because the thought of the imaginary pictures of the scene playing over and over and over again will send u to early grave.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Well... if you are my girlfriend, I wont expect you to "just" tell me (of course I do expect it so why are you telling me?) unless its necessary i.e. the guy may be my "friend" or the guy is "lost" in the head and she feels threatened. But that asides... I feel disappointed when my girl shows up looking really hot.. and when I ask how many guys chyked her on her way,... she says none. Bottom line... I like my girls to be hit on. Goes a long way to reassure you of how attractive she is and if you are careful.. you will also get to know how faithful or unfaithful she is. Thats killing two birds with a stone. I'm sorry to all the ugly girls if my reply is somehow lopsided.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 25, 2014
okparaugo:
Any girl madly in love does that without being asked.

It is necessary..

God bless u my dear...u jst said typed reality...I do dat a lot to my bf even without him asking me
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Evina:

Telling doesn't build trust. It mostly destroys it. What is the point in rubbing it in your man's face that he's got competition? Men have big egos, they want to be known as sole proprietors. Why deflate the ego?

Not wise, if you ask me.

Abeg tell am!!.....nt telling ur bf who is hitting u or nt has nothing to do wit maturity in a relatnship...its jst hw u roll..babe yarn am for me jare
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Blurr(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2014
:-O humans arnt made to reason alike, so we wd always av diff..opinions on smthns.......Back to the topic; personally aint nthn wrong wth undecided
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by godwinmoffat: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

what more joy than being able to confide in each other.
yes dear,that's d truth
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by YungYul: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
The other thing that people should consider is the extent to which that kind of information is filtered..Do people tell everything?My opinion is that we dont say it all.And so its better we dont talk about those things.Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Syphonn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
What you need to consider when finding a husband

Many ladies trying to fix their lives and settle down in a promising marriage get it all wrong doing this.

Despite the fact that beauty is one of the qualities men desire in a woman, a lady can still be beautiful yet remains a spinster for the rest of her life.

This usually occurs when she has nothing extraordinary to offer in the marriage than give birth to children.

The chances that a lady can remain a spinster for life can remain high if she does not have prospects, having prospects in this context is having the ability to support the man of the house financially.

So many ladies feel because they are endowed with beauty they will certainly get married when the time for marriage arrives, without first trying to develop some skills that will be relevant when they finally get married.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by 360great(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
True talk.....my current gf does dat to me...even when II least expect.
Any girl madly in love does that without being asked.

It is necessary..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.