Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,993 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. (6795 Views)

42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly / Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello all,

I'm in my mid 20s and I've been crushing on this lovely lady, she's 42 years old and she's not married..
She was married to a white man and now they've divorced..

She's a Nigerian based in US. I've known her for 2 years and we've been really cool.
Though, I've always crush on her cos she's smoking hot but I've never made my intentions known..

Now, I have this lady I wanna date and she seems into me already but the issue here is that:
I got a little drunk few days ago, and I told my woman friend that I want us to fvck, not directly though and she was down with it, infact she's been calling me since then.. She's been talking about relationship and all which I'm not cool with.
I wanna know if I should roll with it or I should just snub her.
We've been good friends for 2 years now, I don't wanna loose her but I can't date a 42-year old woman when there is this young fresh lady ready to say YES!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Booooooo-hari!!

Kai, fvck up president sad

6 Likes

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:
Booooooo-hari!!

Kai, fvck up president sad
Okay, I understand your condition..
There is a solution at Yaba, just make a turning by the left. You should be okay after few months..
Enjoy!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by gamaliel121(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
If u like her...run her.....

Age should not be a barrier.....
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
How is that now my own wahala? Na me fukc am for u?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
gamaliel121:
If u like her...run her.....

Age should not be a barrier.....
I like her but the age difference is much..

Though I have a thing for older ladies but not this much difference..
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
How is that now my own wahala? Na me fukc am for u?
The question is directed to the people that want to give advice..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by orieoda(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oponu...afofungbemu undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
Okay, I understand your condition..
There is a solution at Yaba, just make a turning by the left. You should be okay after few months..
Enjoy!
Okay undecided
somebody tell me who the hell is dis sonofabitch!!

Look me in the eyeballs, boy, you need yaba left more than me. You're in 20's eyeing a woman twice yo age?

Boy, you a mess.

Infact, you shud be chained, dragged to yaba left nd dump there fo' d rest of ur life while you wait for yo everlasting punishment from d good Lord.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
orieoda:
Oponu...afofungbemu undecided
Sorry man.. I feel your pain. embarassed ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
The question is directed to the people that want to give advice..

Yes sah, but next time don't forget to lock your thread with a password.
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:
Okay undecided
somebody tell me who the hell is dis sonofabitch!!

Look me in the eyeballs, boy, you need yaba left more than me. You're in 20's eyeing a woman twice yo age?

Boy, you a mess.

Infact, you shud be chained, dragged to yaba left nd dump there fo' d rest of ur life while you wait for yo everlasting punishment from d good Lord.
Lol.. Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

I'll need a cvnt to do that and I think you fit just perfect.. grin .. # I'mJustBeingHonest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Okay.
And never quote me in ur whole tattered lifespan again!
Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

what d _fuck is lanicky, undecided
name of an animal? Place? Object? Bitchassnigga? Hoe?

Bro. Pls its Team Estharfabian, now kindly edit ur siggy!

thank u.
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
I'll need a cvnt to do that and I think you fit just perfect.. grin .. # I'mJustBeingHonest

shocked Don't bother! Your sugar mamma's pusseee is wide enof grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:

And never quote me in ur whole tattered lifespan again!

Bye Felicia.
Calm down dude! This is a faceless forum where nobody really gives a fvck about how cocky/rude or dope you pretend to be..

Stop forming alpha here.. I won't r reply you again cos I know your type.. Trust me, I'm a dude you don't wanna fvck with.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:

[s]what d _fuck is lanicky, undecided
name of an animal? Place? Object? Bitchassnigga? Hoe?[/s]

Bro. Pls its Team Estharfabian, now kindly edit ur siggy!

thank u.

You're late bro! Try next year smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided broda make up ur mind nah! You can't eat your cake and have it!
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

shocked Don't bother! Your sugar mamma's pusseee is wide enof grin
I know right? grin It's wide enough to pay your bills.
But nah, she'll pass..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

voting has ended? shocked
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

voting has ended? shocked
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided broda make up ur mind nah! You can't eat your cake and have it!
Okay chief. Thanks.
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
undecided this looks interesting!
PureWays:
Calm down dude! This is a faceless forum where nobody really gives a fvck about how cocky/rude or dope you pretend to be..

Stop forming alpha here.. I won't answer you again cos I know your type.. Trust me, I'm a dude you don't wanna fvck with.

Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
I know right? grin It's wide enough to pay your bills.
But nah, she'll pass..

I didn't know her pussee is an ATM machine oh grin Chai! Wetin we no go see for Afrika sef, pussee vomiting money asif water dey fall from dispenser grin Kudos to her juju .
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:

Stop forming alpha here.. I won't answer you again cos I know your type.. Trust me, I'm a dude you don't wanna fvck with

shut it now, use yo tongue nd count your teeth, are they complete?

Look, boo

Neither do you know me, i swear don't even try it.

Now fvck off my mentions, Felicia.
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

I didn't know her pussee is an ATM machine oh grin Chai! Wetin we no go we for Afrika sef, pussee vomiting money asif water dey fall from dispenser grin Kudos to her juju .
Just look at what you typed, man.
sad
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

I didn't know her pussee is an ATM machine oh grin Chai! Wetin we no go we for Afrika sef, pussee vomiting money asif water dey fall from dispenser grin Kudos to her juju .
grin grin

u very _stupid iyama
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
Just look at what you type, man.
sad

You ordered for sh*t and I gladly obliged yo call. So, what now?
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
iamdurent:
grin grin

u very _stupid iyama

I don't like doing this, trust me!
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by PureWays(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

You ordered for sh*t and I gladly obliged yo call. So, what now?
If you are gonna troll, just be creative about it..

Anyways, I think it's enough.. Nice trolling man.. cool
Re: I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. by iamdurent(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

I don't like doing this, trust me!
has voting ended?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid & Others Toilet Selfie (Pic) / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.