Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument (6872 Views)

Oshiomhole Ditches Khakhi Uniform For Designer Suits (Photos) / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / President Gej Not Convincing Enough In His Submissions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Francis5: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candyrain:
I've said it and will continue saying it. If APC presents Fashola, Rochas or Adams I'll vote for APC but if it's Buhari and others then it's GEJ till 2019

I will even give El-Rufai a second thought as a candidate. At least he can talk economy and job creation, and the need for education for the masses.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Built2last: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
which ideas,d african mentality,of indiscipline,always in hurry to outsmart ur brother?get rich quick sydrome?no one quene for their turn,u bribe ur way to d top.betray ur nation,by dirty d image of ur nation thru dealings in hard drugs and 419ners.fashola never miss his words.he said d youth can also vie for president.because among d listed,both fashola,osho,duke,oby ,iweala etc.are all above 50s.but fashola said 40s.we are not after age,we just need buhari for only one term.

Abeg sister, did you sign any agreement with Buhari for one term?...have you been to Aso rock? I started entryin Villa since 1994 till just last month. No body goes in and want to come out. Its the best place in Nigeria. If any contestant promise you one term. Stone him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Francis5: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Built2last:

Abeg sister, did you sign any agreement with Buhari for one term?...have you been to Aso rock? I started entryin Villa since 1994 till just last month. No body goes in and want to come out. Its the best place in Nigeria. If any contestant promise you one term. Stone him.

Hahaha! That was hilarious. Of course, you are right

2 Likes

Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by hairyanus: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Built2last:

Abeg sister, answer. Lets not allow emotions becloud our sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by arewafederation: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
hairyanus:

Abeg sister, answer. Lets not allow emotions becloud our sense of reasoning

This your username get as e be! embarassed
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

It really does not matter who Fashola is to Tinubu. In life, people have been vehicles for others to ride on to new destinations. So, Fashola could get to Aso Rock and then put Tinubu where he belongs. OBJ did it with the Northern king makers.
I don't think Fashola can dare Tinubu
But anything is possible
GEJ. Did dat to obj buh pdp since then isn't a one house
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by chamboy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
raumdeuter:
The age of a man does not count

Ronald Reagan, Nelson Mandela all led their countries while over 70. Most Americans still refer to the Reagan administration as the best

Ipad facebook and Power Point is not what rules a nation

Warren Buffet is one of the richest men alive he is 84, Was it Powerpoint slides and MS excel that made him succesful?
u didnt add President of Italy Giorgio Napolitano 89, president of germany Jochaim Gauck 74, president of isreal Reuven Rivlin 76,
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by shigoslim(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Buhari himself knws he has nothing to offer nigerians. Thaesame man that kept his ppl house arest and put others in jail just because they are of different race.

Now tell me hw is he going to fight corruption ? when his ppl are the one dominating all sector in nigeria, o i guess he will keep them at bar telling nigerians that they were serving in prison. APC will become a day party in the history of nigeria
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by hairyanus: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
arewafederation:

This your username get as e be! embarassed

how e be na?, bia bia dey grow everywhere for my body. Including my a.nus....you no get bia bia down below ?
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Francis5: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
shigoslim:
Buhari himself knws he has nothing to offer nigerians. Thaesame man that kept his ppl house arest and put others in jail just because they are of different race.

Now tell me hw is he going to fight corruption ? when his ppl are the one dominating all sector in nigeria, o i guess he will keep them at bar telling nigerians that they were serving in prison. APC will become a day party in the history of nigeria

I reckon that Buhari will only fight corruption against Christians and non-Northerners. That one is clear to everyone except his boys.

He will have a lot of culprits from corrupt Christians (thieving pastors and bankers) and southern legislators looters. Northerners are always SAINTS. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by arewafederation: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
hairyanus:

how e be na?, bia bia dey grow everywhere for my body. Including my a.nus....you no get bia bia down below ?

Bia bia for a.nus? shocked I no get.

Picture of bia bia in your a.nus or Idonbilivit.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by hairyanus: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
arewafederation:

Bia bia for a.nus? shocked I no get.

Picture of bia bia in your a.nus or Idonbilivit.

You be gay, you won see the pictureof my kpekus...i dey fear you...o sorry, i no be gay
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by shigoslim(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

I reckon that Buhari will only fight corruption against Christians and non-Northerners. That one is clear to everyone except his boys.

He will have a lot of culprits from corrupt Christians (thieving pastors and bankers) and southern legislators looters. Northerners are always SAINTS. grin grin grin

Dude that follow buhari would'nt believe these as they were brainwashed, only buhari can fight corruption. Whereas in real sense his anti-corruption wil nt be different from that of OBJ who go after his enemy in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by arewafederation: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
hairyanus:

You be gay, you won see the pictureof my kpekus...i dey fear you...o sorry, i no be gay

...And who told you I'm a male? Carry your hairy kpekuscheesy de go. I no want see again.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by masamari(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
As for me age is not a barrier to good leadership. These people are all evils, they're afraid of being jail when GMB gets to power. Thievenubu must have brainwashed this young man that you know we've all steal if we support this man to get there we will all be jail. Evils people!
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Ovamboland(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

But you Buhari boys are trying to convince me that he is the only one who can fight corruption in Nigeria. If that is the case, who will he assemble to fight corruption for him, in a democracy filled with corrupt legislators and governors and ministers and commissioners? You see, fighting corruption with military fiat is easy. In a democracy, the beast is even more intimidating.

So because you are not clear on how the battle against corruption will be conducted you will rather stick with assured failure and more hefty corruption scandal? well it's your choice and if there are more of you than us exploring ways to rescue this country then so be it, then we are doomed to mere potential and what 'could have being' in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Ovamboland(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
idumuose:

My problem is that a country of 170million people cannot produce a good and acceptable president who can transform our economy and fight corruption to a standstill.Buhari to me is a spent force who has lost touch with our present day economic reality.

The reality on ground is there are only 2 parties that can win presidential election in Nigeria today, One has chosen the incumbent, the party has a number of aspirants and we trust one more than the others. If better candidates come forward they may be evaluated before nomination closes, we can't go and force the other '170 million' them as another reluctant candidates.

We can only talk about those who have indicated interest not some dreamland candidates
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

Thats why I know you are either ignorant or mischievious. Go and read about the region and religion or Barkin Zuwo whom Buhari sent to 300yrs in jail or Umaru Dikko who was crated from UK under Buhari
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Ovamboland(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

Hence I maintained that GEJ is unfit as well. Do you guys even read posts at all?

Be practical man, we are not kids here, in 2015 the presidency either to PDP or APC candidate not some phantom candidate. Nobody that runs for the office will be flawless, we can only choose the better out of the options
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Francis5:

Sure! 170 million Nigerians minus two (GEJ and Buhari). If we cannot get a president from that bunch, then we might as well invite foreigners to lead. This is becoming ridiculous.
That's the nature of the game.

They will make it so difficult for any true Nigerian with a pure heart to better the lives of Nigerians to smell that seat.

Mark my words.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by sam90s(m): 1:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Francis5:
I still wonder why Fashola, who is a smart dude, at least by Nigerian standard, is not even giving the presidency a shot. Is he shy? Is he over-hyped, or is he a coward?

"Smart by Nigeria's standard" whatever that means, coplement or otherwise.
I will like to see what Boris Johnson or Rahm Emanuel can achieve in a caotic city like Lagos,
Whereas, all you need to do to run cities like London and Chicago is not to screw up, oil the machine, hire capable hand, the rule of law and transparency are principles that has been perfected over decades to help tame potential spoilers for you before they raise their ugly heads,
Can you say that about Nigeria in general? and that's the hopeless circle we found ourselves in, so when you see a politician in charge of a place like Lagos(of all places), and managed a seblance of order, much more some basic infrastructure, you might want to re-think your comment about his competence, Do you realise that Fashola kept his job as a result of public opinion, even his political sponsors were forsced to back off, that doesn't happen often in many places, especially Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by sam90s(m): 2:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Francis5:

But you must not be the president to fight corruption. How about the country creating a brand new anti-corruption agency and handing it over to Buhari (since that is the only credential he seems to have) to manage, with far-reaching powers, except to kill? Such an agency will not be there only for prosecuting suspects, but to also work on re-orientating the moral fabric of Nigerians. Because as it is today, most Nigerians living in Nigeria are corrupt until proven otherwise (apologies to everyone, but that is a hard fact we must begin to imbibe if we must make that change)

In Nigeria as it is now, I'm afraid you have a fighting chance to curb curruption only if you're C.I.C. as the Nuhu Ribadu EFCC under Obasonjo administration showed us, not to mention Sanusi Central bank under Goodluck Jonathan, I'm assuming we all know what happened.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:50am On Nov 19, 2014
shigoslim:

Now tell me hw is he going to fight corruption ? when his ppl are the one dominating all sector in nigeria, o i guess he will keep them at bar telling nigerians that they were serving in prison.
Umar Di'kko was not from Mars.
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Francis5:

Like Umar Dikko?
Re: Fashola The Wily Tortoise Ditches Buhari In A Convincing Argument by Ilekokonit: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Francis5:
Does Buhari even know what an iPad is? Can he prepare PPT slides?

To be fair, Goodluck doesn't look like he can create PPT slides as well.

On the other hand, Dimeji Bankole could use PPT but wasn't he corrupt ?

Buhari is the most honest of the current lot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Are Igbo And Not In Support Of Biafra Say "Yea" / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today / See The New Nigeria Police Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.