Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? (2872 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:
I won't say i cant neither would I say I can! But I am sure it's possible.
since its possible,that is u can niyen smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Fraih(f): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
I guess

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I can date someone i met online but marriage....NO
Ok,if you are not marrying him why dating?
Ok maybe is because of sex and money.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fraih:
I guess
can we meet wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Fraih(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
can we meet wink

Even if we meet,am invisible
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fraih:

Even if we meet,am invisible
that 1 is also good. Whatsapp numb 08161576524 BBM pin 23B55D71
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by nellyelitz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
meaning at this age u still date ppl u wouldn't marry undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
nellyelitz:
meaning at this age u still date ppl u wouldn't marry undecided
You cant marry everyone you dated
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Metcoppo(f): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes. It depends on d level of maturity of d individual.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:

i did
proof or adonbiliv
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
ehyah... So u actually wanna walk down the aisle with her without I

grin what
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

proof or adonbiliv

u r funny. how i will prove it to u?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:

u r funny. how i will prove it to u?
visit me in dream or let ur boo collaborate the claim
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Chatting site or forum is just a means through which you meet people so there's nothing wrong in that

As for me, I can date someone I met online just that the only flaw mostly attached to online dating is that it is sometimes unreliable

b4 I forget
[size=15pt] appreciation goes to all those who voted me today.. Words can't describe how appreciative I am [/size]
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

visit me in dream or let ur boo collaborate the claim

non of these gonna happen smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Rapsainot(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
like seriously, I can't. Don't ask me why undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:

then am Sowi to say miss.....YOU TOO DEY LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:

then am Sowi to say miss.....YOU TOO DEY LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Durchess(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
ntin wrong in dt.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:

then am Sowi to say miss.....YOU TOO DEY LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE.

Ok
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by RAKITIC: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
y do u date someone u cant marry
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Like seriously,I've being thinking of these for some days now,wondering if there has been anybody that met the other sex on social network and they finally settle down as husband and wife... If there's any let's know,and if that's what you are planning ,let's also know

#Holatin
send me urs

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by lawrsmith(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Like seriously,I've being thinking of these for some days now,wondering if there has been anybody that met the other sex on social network and they finally settle down as husband and wife... If there's any let's know,and if that's what you are planning ,let's also know

#Holatin
there is no big deal on it provided that both of you is compartable. meeting someone online is like meeting someone inside Bus,NYSC camp,in school,church,birthday party,wedding and u people exchange contacts and ur relationship start working. it is one day we meet people we know today.even our current girl friends/boyfriends we meet them somewhere and when we meet them, we did not know their character in the first instance.so for me meeting people on social network is like meet people in any social gathering in the world.In fact I will even prefer meeting my partner first in social netnwork before meeting her in real life.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2014
lawrsmith:
there is no big deal on it provided that both of you is compartable. meeting someone online is like meeting someone inside Bus,NYSC camp,in school,church,birthday party,wedding and u people exchange contacts and ur relationship start working. it is one day we meet people we know today.even our current girl friends/boyfriends we meet them somewhere and when we meet them, we did not know their character in the first instance.so for me meeting people on social network is like meet people in any social gathering in the world.In fact I will even prefer meeting my partner first in social netnwork before meeting her in real life.
that's cool... Buh pls where did u see this thread? Shey he don enter trending ni? Abi na FPgrin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by lawrsmith(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Feranmicharles:
that's cool... Buh pls where did u see this thread? Shey he don enter trending ni? Abi na FPgrin
saw it in romance
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:

send me urs
loiz hehehehehe u again... grin

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Feranmicharles:
loiz hehehehehe u again... grin
since u stole my space and like, I don dey for your heel
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by olexjay(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't really think there's anything bad in meeting someone online, %80 of our individuals make use of the internet so I think internet is just a medium of meeting people but one gart to be careful in dat from all the sh!ts which happens online..... #JezzSaying
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:

since u stole my space and like, I don dey for your heel
grin hehehehehe
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
Yes, I can.
they're not aliens, as long as he has the qualities i need in a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. / Can You Marry An Albino.... (afi) / I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.