Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? (2860 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Like seriously,I've being thinking of these for some days now,wondering if there has been anybody that met the other sex on social network and they finally settle down as husband and wife... If there's any let's know,and if that's what you are planning ,let's also know

#Holatin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Like seriously,I've being thinking of these for some days now,wondering if there has been anybody that met the other sex on social network and they finally settle down as husband and wife... If there's any let's know,and if that's what you are planning ,let's also know

#Holatin
that's if I love her like #Kilode and not like those side chicks like #Yetunde grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Different strokes for different folks. But if people register on online dating sites to meet spouses. That's a sign some people don't mind.
It's all about different strokes for different folks.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Wittylens(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sure! Why not?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:
Different strokes for different folks . But if people register on online dating sites to meet spouses. That's a sign some people don't mind.
It's all about different strokes for different folks .
you do literature in sch See Epanalepsis #Bravo cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wittylens:
Sure! Why not?
dis 1 don sign o grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
you do literature in sch See Epanalepsis #Bravo cheesy
Sofrey with the insult ni.grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wittylens:
Sure! Why not?
eh o... O sure fun eh jare cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

Sofrey with the insult ni.grin
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by holatin(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
y not ? y south ?
once dated one, spent two years together, but broke up due to long distance. if not I would Ve walk down d aisle with her one day
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
I can date someone i met online but marriage....NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
why
mizzkeji44:
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Online community is part of the society in this century.
Folks you meet online ain't robots.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:
y not ? y south ?
once dated one, spent two years together, but broke up due to long distance. if not I would Ve walk down d aisle with her one day
ehyah... So u actually wanna walk down the aisle with her without I
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by marieolae(f): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:
why pls?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:
Online community is part of the society in this century.
Folks you meet online ain't robots.
so u can marry
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
so u can marry

Yes, if she got what I need in partner.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:

#Holatin

i did
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sum ppl 4 here don sign ooooo grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
voodoo85:

i did
wowshocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

like good cook? Big b00bs? Big a$$
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
like good cook? Big b00bs? Big a$$
grin
My check list got none of those.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
vheMa:
Sum ppl 4 here don sign ooooo grin
abi o my brogrin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

grin
My check list got none of those.
shocked oh really? So whats on ur check list
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

something like what?
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Feranmicharles:
abi o my brogrin
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Youngzedd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sure.
Over sure dey worry me.

Online sure pass, people hardly hide their feelings online. If you want to study any lady, do that online.

Thinking of one Chinko lady now.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by jmoore(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
vheMa:
something like what?
Feranmicharles:
shocked oh really? So whats on ur check list
That will a topic for another day. smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by justmag(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
I won't say i cant neither would I say I can! But I am sure it's possible.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Youngzedd:
Sure.
Over sure dey worry me.

Online sure pass, people hardly hide their feelings online. If you want to study any lady, do that online.

Thinking of one Chinko lady now.
smiles... He be like say u get point o grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

issokay no qualms
Re: Can You Marry Someone That You Met Online? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

see dis M.M o,u tink say I av tym 4 sh*t U beta talk now smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life / She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years / Ladies, Which One Of Them Will U Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.