Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend (947 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Pls Advice He Needs Clue On How To Disvirgin Is Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by olulove(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello forumite,I just need your candid advice on this,most especially from my homies in the house.
My GF left my place for office yesterday after spending the weekend. She called exactly 11:32am informing me of her arrival @ the office. Later about 2pm when I called to check on her, her line was not reachable,tried subsequently nd it was still same. Then I checked her whatsapp account nd she was online. I was like "kilode, ur no is not reacheable"
tnx to whatsapp for d blue tick,which indicated she read the msg. Still there was no response. I don begin wan dey provoke. I jst kept calm.
Later she just called with another line informing me that they've stolen her phone while she was asleep inside the office, cause she was kind of feeling feverish b4 she left my place earlier.when I called d line it was already switched off.
Now there's this guy in her office that has been asking her out for so long, now he's offering to get her another fone tomorrow.
Meanwhile me I'm kinda of broke now, cause I have so many project before.
My question is, make she accept the phone with d promise of paying back later? Or make she chill till I can get her another phone next month. nd what are the possible implication of her action nd my inaction for now?

Pls I need una advice
All my ladies can as well drop there advice putting their self in her shoes.

REGARDS
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by twaintoy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
make she accept the phone with d promise of paying back later?

Make she accept now and also accept to grace his bed, she go pay dat one back later too.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by chymystique(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
This is the Dumbest question ever! I cannot put myself in her shoes cause am not stupid. I thought you said your gf is working so why can't she buy a phone for herself.. Are you her father/husband?.. And for that matter you are even asking if your gf should collect the phone from the other guy that is asking her out to pay later cause you are broke. Do u think that's feasible? Oh do you think the guy will buy the phone for your gf just like that with no strings attached when you yourself knws he likes her? Think am guy, is that not the height of your foolishness to even reason it AND whose phone was she now using to chat on whatsapp that she had to ignore your messages?

Later you will start lamenting gals are blah blah blah.. Ur gf shld take a chill pill till u can afford to buy her phone or she buys it herself @ least there are affordables smart phones of 5k-10k...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
If your gf truly loves you, she will reject her toaster's phone offer and wait till you can afford one for her. True love waits!!!
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by justmag(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
If your balls is not functional for another three months will you let another man sleep with your girl till you get a surgery done to fix your balls? Anwser that and you have your anwser! grin
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by justmag(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
chymystique:
This is the Dumbest question ever! I thought you said your gf is working so why can't she buy a phone for herself.. Are you her father/husband?.. And for that matter you are even asking if your gf should collect the phone from the other guy that is asking her out to pay later cause you are broke. Do u think that's feasible? Oh do you think the guy will buy the phone for your gf just like that with no strings attached when you yourself knws he likes her? Think am guy, is that not the height of your foolishness to even reason it AND whose phone was she now using to chat on whatsapp that she had to ignore your messages?

Later you will start lamenting gals are blah blah blah.. Ur gf shld take a chill pill till u can afford to buy her phone or she buys it herself @ least there are affordables smart phones of 10k...

God bless you! You are smart! The things people do to please people.
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by adeabi: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
She should wait till you or her parent get her another phone. She can be using low key phone before buy multimedia phone, because that toaster will use that opportunity to win her heart!
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by ReVizz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
oga na scam... na xo e dey start oo! e go dey tel u bby u remember d guy dat bought fone for m d other day he ask m out on a date shud I goo! odikwaa jaraaaaaaa eeeee
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by olulove(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
chymystique:
This is the Dumbest question ever! I cannot put myself in her shoes cause am not stupid. I thought you said your gf is working so why can't she buy a phone for herself.. Are you her father/husband?.. And for that matter you are even asking if your gf should collect the phone from the other guy that is asking her out to pay later cause you are broke. Do u think that's feasible? Oh do you think the guy will buy the phone for your gf just like that with no strings attached when you yourself knws he likes her? Think am guy, is that not the height of your foolishness to even reason it AND whose phone was she now using to chat on whatsapp that she had to ignore your messages?

Later you will start lamenting gals are blah blah blah.. Ur gf shld take a chill pill till u can afford to buy her phone or she buys it herself @ least there are affordables smart phones of 5k-10k...
lv ur second paragraph coz it actually answered the question i asked...but that first paragraph...babe u r harsh...all the same tnk u 4 ur input
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Some girls sha.
Tell her to wait till you get her another phone.
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by olulove(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:
If your balls is not functional for another three months will you let another man sleep with your girl till you get a surgery done to fix your balls? Anwser that and you have your anwser! grin
badt guyz...tnx anyway
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by Judek2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Believe me dude, if that guy buy the phone for her, you are in a big mess..

As for your girl, if she's thinking of having a phone from him, she is in a big mess..
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
charlie, Economically' if thz turns into division of labour ,it will sure lead to Bed partnership.

Where is your Dignity Man'

tell her to calm down tha you gonna get her a New phone (if actually tha phone was stolen)

charlie dunno if you've seen the New MTN double sim smartphones, its affordable, BBM enabled,#8,000 n #10,000 Be smart !
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
ronaldo aye
Re: Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend by chymystique(f): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:

God bless you! You are smart! The foolish and stupidd things people do to please people.
justmag:
^^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

olulove:

lv ur second paragraph coz it actually answered the question i asked...but that first paragraph...babe u r harsh...all the same tnk u 4 ur input

Am just being sincere with you and not harsh. The truth is bitter.... Am wondering what kinda dude will be reasoning for a toaster to get his gf phone cos he cnt afford even if the guy na pauper. I know you are head over heels for her but in love you ve to use your brain. Ur gf shld get herself a phone with her salary/savings OR she waits til next month when u get cash. If thAt guy gets her that phone, then get ready to dance to the new music.

BTW, you ve nt told us whose phone she was using to whatsapp since she claimed her phone was stolen.. Guy use your head and no fall maga to female whines.. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Else Noticed This? / 14 Signs that You’re a Terrible Girlfriend / Letter To His Girlfriend (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.