Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! (99433 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank you Mr Presenter. I think chibwike not having a campaign manager is a very dangerous move to his ambition,but you should know this too. In any competiton,there are usually two winners. The winner and the winner. Chibwike doesn't have all these people derailing threads for him. These people painting their signature green and yellow to campaign for their men,and even with that he has been emerging out of every round in flying colors. I am so proud of him.
Now to why chibwike does so much without a campaign team. The reason is simple,he is the only one of the contestants who has been proved to be really cool headed. No homo I fell in love with him when I joined NL and that's why I'm here doing this. Chibwike has never traded insults with anyone on this forum and has always settled braws with utmost maturity.

*continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Thanks for giving me this avenue to express myself.
Yes! I see him coming out top.
People think it's all about popularity that's helping him but I beg to disagree.
Two of the finalist is also popular, but Kulboy who ain't popular still outscore them.
I believe that if my contestant wasn't popular, he will still make it.

I frequent Education section, and around June earlier this year before the tumultuous tsunami, I and some people, campaigned for F.ynestboi who's a mod of Education, Pet and Celebrity section.

He's very popular more than Naijaboiy. Judging by look, he should be ranked as 15 or 16 out of 18 contestant but he came out flawlessly top during the first round because the thread didn't make frontpage.
During second round, the thread made FP and he was outscored by Beenkumar who finally won it.

For Naijaboiy to keep maintaining his position, I see potentials. smiley
I didn't want to say anything about this but you've been saying this same thing.
Thing is, Fynestboi pulled out of the contest before the finals else he'd have won flawlessly. He had massive votes from most sections of NL
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Emperorking20(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2014

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Thanks for giving me this avenue to express myself.
Yes! I see him coming out top.
People think it's all about popularity that's helping him but I beg to disagree.
Two of the finalist is also popular, but Kulboy who ain't popular still outscore them.
I believe that if my contestant wasn't popular, he will still make it.

I frequent Education section, and around June earlier this year before the tumultuous tsunami, I and some people, campaigned for F.ynestboi who's a mod of Education, Pet and Celebrity section.

He's very popular more than Naijaboiy. Judging by look, he should be ranked as 15 or 16 out of 18 contestant but he came out flawlessly top during the first round because the thread didn't make frontpage.
During second round, the thread made FP and he was outscored by Beenkumar who finally won it.

For Naijaboiy to keep maintaining his position, I see potentials. smiley

uve raised very valid points, so if the thread hits front page tomorow, u are very optimistic naijaboiy will have a clean sweep on the other contestants.

But who do you see as his greatest rival, and why?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
50calibre:

I'm not really sure, but I think it might be random.

That has little or no effect though.. In my opinion.
It has a huge effect trust me. Most people won't be bothered to do all that scrolling.
BTW; the judge put Kulboy as the fifth contestant? Any reason for this?
cc. Mizmycoli
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:

I didn't want to say anything about this but you've been saying this same thing.
Thing is, Fynestboi pulled out of the contest before the finals else he'd have won flawlessly. He had massive votes from most sections of NL

Lol. Beenkumar beat him in second round when the thread made frontpage and he pulled out.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:

am confused, btween u an 50calibre, who is representing here?
Two of u cant possibly, so who is?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by herald9: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
heheh i go pack all naijaboiy ballot box run 2moro,,, I'd be working with farano and pasqal.. If Чou notice any other candidate vote delete no ask question oo.. Na My hand wrk Loll cheesy

Don't even think of that... security will be tight... cool
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Islie: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:

are u sure about him winning flawlessly because I did witness the contest and I saw how close it became after the first round
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
laykorn:
Thank you Mr Presenter. I think chibwike not having a campaign manager is a very dangerous move to his ambition,but you should know this too. In any competiton,there are usually two winners. The winner and the winner. Chibwike doesn't have all these people derailing threads for him. These people painting their signature green and yellow to campaign for their men,and even with that he has been emerging out of every round in flying colors. I am so proud of him.
Now to why chibwike does so much without a campaign team. The reason is simple,he is the only one of the contestants who has been proved to be really cool headed. No homo I fell in love with him when I joined NL and that's why I'm here doing this. Chibwike has never traded insults with anyone on this forum and has always settled braws with utmost maturity.

*continues
Waiting for u to finish.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
herald9:

Don't even think of that... security will be tight... cool
whic security?? Tarrrr NL no get security
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

am confused, btween u an 50calibre, who is representing here?
Two of u cant possibly, so who is?
lol. I came late and I guess he has answered the question. He should represent though..
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
1st emperorKing20, 2nd naijaboiy, 3rd chibwike, 4th tonsyne2much, 5th kulboy .... i have gat love for em all, but this final round i have to stick My A'ss where My money is!!! cool

Lol
thanks for the time mr neldrizzy. Once more, we wish your candidate the best come tomorow. .
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:
It has a huge effect trust me. Most people won't be bothered to do all that scrolling.
BTW; the judge put Kulboy as the fifth contestant? Any reason for this?
cc. Mizmycoli

The placements are based on who first turned in their details.

Speaking of which:
It might interest you to know that people already have set favorites.

They will seek out their fav's Q & A, read/scan through and subconsciously appraise.
Check out their candidate's worthy opponent(s), then make their decision.

Owh, the scenario above doesn't apply to hired voters wink
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

Lol
thanks for the time mr neldrizzy. Once more, we wish your candidate the best come tomorow. .
the winning is very sure My brother, am very optimistic about that. We are coming for the crown coolcoolcool. [size=45pt]HEY FAM, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EMPERORKING20 TOMORROW[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:
lol. I came late and I guess he has answered the question. He should represent though..

he dosnt seem to be online, so ild direct this question to u.

Kulboy came in here not knowing a single soul i guess, but he has continued to marvel through the votes.
With what do you tag this continuous voting for him on.
Hes looks, or the work of his surporters like u.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Speaking of which:

They will seek out their fav's Q & A, read/scan through and subconsciously appraise.

Alright then.
Lol @ hired voters

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

uve raised very valid points, so if the thread hits front page tomorow, u are very optimistic naijaboiy will have a clean sweep on the other contestants.

But who do you see as his greatest rival, and why?

Yes! I'm optimistic about him winning.

Here are his edges;
-Being a Law student. I noticed that some people voted for him because of that. A lady I campaigned for, earlier this year during June contest got some vote through it for being a medical student. Many people are into professional course(s).

-His look which is a selling point.

-Being a UNIBEN student. UNIBEN has large number of alumni on this forum.

-My rigorous campaign in all education section chat thread plus religion.

His greatest rival to pick most frontpage vote is Kulboy.

I feel that Emperorking20 would also have a share of it, because his abs is kind-of an edge but not really impressive.

Kulboy should give him a run for his money.

I'm not underating Tosyne2much and Chibwike, still.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Beennkumar(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
My last night as Mr. Nairaland. embarassed grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

Waiting for u to finish.
Almost everyone that came into this competition had their campaign team. But a lot of them have gone back home. This is chibwike who doesn't has a single guy campaigning for him has made it to the top 5. At the semi-finals though,the margin seemed wide but I can't discard any hopes that chibwike is going to emerge the winner tomorrow. He's a clean guy,nothing on his record. He's a good guy,I don't evem think the anti-spam bot has banned him before. He's naturally nice. I know someone from the top 5 who used to be the "rugged guy" bashing people and insulting them around here and the stuff,but whem Mr NL started,he immediately changed to solicit for votes. Unlike chibwike who is a naturally nice dude......
*Lest I forget,although he hasn't shown us any packs(he reserves them for his future wife),he surely has pink pink lips.*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by herald9: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
whic security?? Tarrrr NL no get security

Lolz... better start drawing a plan B...your A sounds ridiculous... your siggy hasn't changed sef... if I were you...would've started vigorously campaigning so my contestant will stand a chance against these two front runners...
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes! I'm optimistic about him winning.

Here are his edges;
-Being a Law student. I noticed that some people voted for him because of that. A lady I campaigned for, earlier this year during June contest got some vote through it for being a medical student. Many people are into professional course(s).

-His look which is a selling point.

-Being a UNIBEN student. UNIBEN has large number of alumni on this forum.

-My rigorous campaign in all education section chat thread plus religion.

His greatest rival to pick most frontpage vote is Kulboy.

I feel that Emperorking20 would also have a share of it, because his abs is kind-of an edge but not really impressive.

Kulboy should give him a run for his money.

I'm not underating Tosyne2much and Chibwike, still.

Lol. Well said mr francistony.
So how would u place the positions of each candidate tomorow,
And what would be your final words to the voting public on the show tonight.
Cos many of them will wake uo to see this.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by adepiero: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Speaking of which:

Check the bolded @ Tosyne2much
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Well said mr francistony.
So how would u place the positions of each candidate tomorow,
And what would be your final words to the voting public on the show tonight.
Cos many of them will wake uo to see this.

Lmao. I can't do that. I'm not TB. Joshua.

But I know my candidate got what it takes to win Mr. Nairaland. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

he dosnt seem to be online, so ild direct this question to u.

Kulboy came in here not knowing a single soul i guess, but he has continued to marvel through the votes.
With what do you tag this continuous voting for him on.
Hes looks, or the work of his surporters like u.
I'll say his looks did it for him. He didn't have much campaigners not until the second or third round. Seems people understand that one of the things to look out for in a contest show is also looks.
BTW, his personality is also great. Did you read his vote of thanks. Oh boy!! Shows humility embodied in a great talker. That also I think will draw people to vote for him tomorrow.

Macklef, I hope say na the last question be this. Wanna tell you something..... tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
laykorn:

Almost everyone that came into this competition had their campaign team. But a lot of them have gone back home. This is chibwike who doesn't has a single guy campaigning for him has made it to the top 5. At the semi-finals though,the margin seemed wide but I can't discard any hopes that chibwike is going to emerge the winner tomorrow. He's a clean guy,nothing on his record. He's a good guy,I don't evem think the anti-spam bot has banned him before. He's naturally nice. I know someone from the top 5 who used to be the "rugged guy" bashing people and insulting them around here and the stuff,but whem Mr NL started,he immediately changed to solicit for votes. Unlike chibwike who is a naturally nice dude......[b]
[b]*Lest I forget,although he hasn't shown us any packs(he reserves them for his future wife),he surely has pink pink lips.*

hehehe, i find his present position quite inspiring,
Shows that good character sells for a guy more than looks. If jhe eventually wins tomorow, it will be overly glearing.
But do u think that personal character should st all be a yardstick to being a MR NK?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Beennkumar:
My last night as Mr. Nairaland. embarassed grin

grin Naijaboiy need your awesome vote. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
adepiero:
Check the bolded @ Tosyne2much
noted
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chibwike doesn't have a campaign manager?
Lol! Why are people lying to score a cheap point.

Last time I checked, I can find chibwike's name on missberypop5 and Mesoade's signature.

Even MuhG and Laykorn are his manager.
Oh well! cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:
I'll say his looks did it for him. He didn't have much campaigners not until the second or third round. Seems people understand that one of the things to look out for in a contest show is also looks.
BTW, his personality is also great. Did you read his vote of thanks. Oh boy!! Shows humility embodied in a great talker. That also I think will draw people to vote for him tomorrow.

Macklef, I hope say na the last question be this. Wanna tell you something..... tongue

Which kind geh be this na, so if we dey DSTV naso u go wan spoil my show ni,
Shey u no get my mail? No make me call security for u o.

.Btw. Reacting to the vote of thanks he did. Are you sure it really went well with everyone?
Because rokiatu has not reacted to it yet, i guess, and she was the sole person who digged out kulboy and was passionately campaigning for him, and i guess she was irritated by his previous spite.
Do you think everyone was appeased by his vote of thanks?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Vivly(f): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:
Chibwike doesn't have a campaign manager?
Lol! Why are people lying to score a cheap point.

Last time I checked, I can find chibwike's name on missberypop5 and Mesoade's signature.

Even MuhG and Laykorn are his manager.
Oh well! cheesy
And there's this really funny part about never been banned by anti spam bot. No offence grin
Well Kulboy hasn't too. grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Beennkumar(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin Naijaboiy need your awesome vote. smiley
We shall see about that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (70) (Reply)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.