Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! (99423 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Well Mr Macklef,to many,good behaviour is not a criterion that should be used to judge,but,of what use is a Mr NL,when we won't be proud to say he represents us. Of what use is Mr NL who shows off the packs and the abs and the moment he talks,he spits hot coal. Do you think anybody will be attracted to one handsome dude while he's hurling insults at them
Besides,chibwike doesn't have his hair grown,or have a "galass" style on,all those don't make him look less handsome. He has an awesome face,a good shape and the best character. You know who you should vote for,you do!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by chibwike(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Errm macklef...are the contestants allowed to speak for themselves
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:
And there's this really funny part about never been banned by anti spam bot. No offence grin
Well Kulboy hasn't too. grin grin

lol. An achievement ni o. cheesygrin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Beennkumar:
My last night as Mr. Nairaland. embarassed grin
oh, nice to have u here, let me put u on the spot.
Incase u dont know, this is tne incumbent MR NL.

Would u have won this show still, if ur placed among the top 5 of this yr edition?

And what are ur expectations for tomorow, in what order do u perceive the positions will be.
Speaking as the incumbent mr nl and not as a friend of anyone.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizMyColi pls reply my mail
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
laykorn:
Well Mr Macklef,to many,good behaviour is not a criterion that should be used to judge,but,of what use is a Mr NL,when we won't be proud to say he represents us. Of what use is Mr NL who shows off the packs and the abs and the moment he talks,he spits hot coal. Do you think anybody will be attracted to one handsome dude while he's hurling insults at them
Besides,chibwike doesn't have his hair grown,or have a "galass" style on,all those don't make him look less handsome. He has an awesome face,a good shape and the best character. You know who you should vote for,you do!!!

well said mr, you all have heard it.

Any rankings how u think tomorow will turn out? Plus any last words to convince the voters out there?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
chibwike:
Errm macklef...are the contestants allowed to speak for themselves

Lol. No sir o. Only ur reps. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by chibwike(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

Lol. No sir o. Only ur reps. grin
Oh...well lemme keep shut then.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lmao. I can't do that. I'm not TB. Joshua.

But I know my candidate got what it takes to win Mr. Nairaland. smiley

thanks for ur time sir, its just a matter of time now before the winner is declared.

Wishing your team the best.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
herald9:

Lolz... better start drawing a plan B...your A sounds ridiculous... your siggy hasn't changed sef... if I were you...would've started vigorously campaigning so my contestant will stand a chance against these two front runners...

we know our position already, no need to campaign..... We are very much satisfied with this position thus far cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Mr adepiero.

How would u rank the positions tomorrow.
And do u have any last words for the voting public?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Beennkumar(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:

oh, nice to have u here, let me put u on the spot.
Incase u dont know, this is tne incumbent MR NL.

Would u have won this show still, if ur placed among the top 5 of this yr edition?

And what are ur expectations for tomorow, in what order do u perceive the positions will be.
Speaking as the incumbent mr nl and not as a friend of anyone.
Hello everyone! grin

Would I have won? Well, that's not really up to me to decide. It's basically up to the voters. I could be the most handsome, smartest, or even have the best campaign team, but if I'm not voted for, it's as good as nothing.

I just hope the best man wins. I really can't predict the outcome of the final. I'm no prophet. tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
1)Chibwike
2)Naijaboiy
3)Kulboy
4)Tosyne2much
4)Empororking

Vote Chibwike for Mr NL 2014. He is naturally humble,nice. He's faking nothing for the competition. Vote chibwike if you love it real and natural......
Ayamlaykorn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
laykorn:
Well Mr Macklef,to many,good behaviour is not a criterion that should be used to judge,but,of what use is a Mr NL,when we won't be proud to say he represents us. Of what use is Mr NL who shows off the packs and the abs and the moment he talks,he spits hot coal . Do you think anybody will be attracted to one handsome dude while he's hurling insults at them
mind what you say Mr man. Nobody ask you to talk down others jus to score a cheap point for ur candidate.....
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by MizMyColi(f): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
smiley
tosyne2much:
MizMyColi pls reply my mail
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by chibwike(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
mind what you say Mr man. Nobody ask you to talk down others jus to score a cheap point for ur candidate.....
Lol...politics no be beans oh
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
laykorn:
1)[s]Chibwike
2)Naijaboiy
3)Kulboy
4)Tosyne2much
4)Empororking

Vote Chibwike for Mr NL 2015. He is naturally humble,nice. He's faking nothing for the competition. Vote chibwike if you love it real and natural......[/s]
Ayamlaykorn
total Nonsense......
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by adepiero: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
macklef:
@Mr adepiero.

How would u rank the positions tomorrow.
And do u have any last words for the voting public?
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
kulboy
emperorking20
chibwike

To our esteemed supporters, Team tosyne2much cares. God bless you as you vote for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Beennkumar:

Hello everyone! grin

Would I have won? Well, that's not really up to me to decide. It's basically up to the voters. I could be the most handsome, smartest, or even have the best campaign team, but if I'm not voted for, it's as good as nothing.

I just hope the best man wins. I really can't predict the outcome of the final. I'm no prophet. tongue

Lol. Niccurs be using semantics to answer questions since 1900

Well, the incumbent MR NL has spoken. Thank u for the time. Please dust our crown, no bedbug, no croackroaches allowed. Thanks.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...politics no be beans oh
am telling you.... imagine what he said.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
smiley
I'll tag you with the launch thread tomorrow. Its going to 3pm.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
adepiero:
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
kulboy
emperorking20
chibwike

To our esteemed supporters, Team tosyne2much cares. God bless you as you vote for us

wish ur team the best, come tomorow. .
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by chibwike(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
am telling you.... imagine what he said.
Hahahaha....its one of doz tinz bro....at the end there'd only be one winner...just one winner
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
chibwike:
Hahahaha....its one of doz tinz bro....at the end there'd only be one winner...just one winner
is lik he wnt wah hapnd in National Assembly yesterday to hapn here undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by chibwike(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
is lik he wnt wah hapnd in National Assembly yesterday to hapn here undecided
hahaha..wetin happen
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
*Look brother. I wasn't even thinking of any of the contestants when I made that statement. I was just adressing the 'youthy' feeling that most of have about packs and abs. And I can't think really of any contestant though who has real abs or packs. Why are you offended? I don't know who you're campaining for but I'm sure I didn't mean him because none of the contestants has what we can call abs or packs Ayamlaykorn
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=18pt]thats all for tonight viewers! Wishing all contestants the best tomorow as they trade votes.

Also telling the judges like ms kachisbarbie to go and sleep so she dosnt count with sleepy eyes tomorow, mizmycoli, well done so far, we are seeing ur sleepless night sacrifice, ur reward is in heaven. grin

To all voters, please do not cheat tomorow o, obey voting rules. Good night and God bless.
[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ms? Mbanu angry
@macklef. Are you taking me backwards?

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Neldrizzy(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

*Look brother. I wasn't even thinking of any of the contestants when I made that statement. I was just adressing the 'youthy' feeling that most of have about packs and abs. And I can't think really of any contestant though who has real abs or packs. Why are you offended? I don't know who you're campaining for but I'm sure I didn't mean him because none of the contestants has what we can call abs or packs Ayamlaykorn
very poor self defence #smh.... If you don't know any of the contestants with abs that probably means yu have not been following up, simple..... Goodnight, see you tomorrow during the showdown!! #adios
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Naijaboiy for the crown! cool

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by Beennkumar(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2014
macklef:

Lol. Niccurs be using semantics to answer questions since 1900

Well, the incumbent MR NL has spoken. Thank u for the time. Please dust our crown, no bedbug, no croackroaches allowed. Thanks.
The crown is all set. smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! by macklef(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ms? Mbanu angry
@macklef. Are you taking me backwards?

Lol. tongue tongue tongue
Wen u refuse to tie iro n buba nkor or two wrapper.
U be wearing gucci skirt n prada blouse like sisi.

tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.