Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Best Way 2 Hookup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way 2 Hookup (832 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way 2 Hookup by trillionsG(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
As a single young girl i would like 2 know where is d best or most appropriate place to meet a man for datin.d internet doesnt seem safe anymore what with lots of crazy folks lurkin behind a cool face or a nice voice behind wires.d old system of hookin up pple doesnt sim 2 be workin anymore.even attendin weddings and burials or even birthdays doesnt sim2 be workin these days.Office Romance is a No No for me.Please i need advice on this issue.
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by Exstar(f): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
Oh, dearie, it's well. Just face your church and make sure you're
an active member, God would see you through this soonest than
you could ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by Easybaby(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
Examine ur life style . undecided
Try to be born again . .it will do you alot goodies wink
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by kennyslim(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
@poster
           Send mail to talk2francis2@yahoo.com. He's my cousin and a guy am sure u would want to meet, that's if u want a nice shoulder to place ur head and jokes to keep u smiling. He too is scared of internet dating but wants to meet a nice lady.
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by zignor(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2008
@poster . .you are male not female tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by iice(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
E hard ooo, so many pervs on the loose undecided
You just need patience, optimism and broaden your criteria or be open. That is to say, if it happens with someone you didn't expect, who doesnt fit a certain criteria on the list, don't throw it away.
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by kokorunna(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
OTONDO is available grin
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2008
focus on your current friendships until someone 'dateworthy' comes along. don't bother yourself 'looking' for relationships.

@otondo
she just said she's afraid of internet based serial killers. means no show for you tongue
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by kokorunna(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
@iceblue

By the way am not OTONDO
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by trillionsG(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
@ Zignor
so y wuld u tink a man would be askin dis kinda question?ok then if am male then come 2 me.
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
This is baffling and sickening! sad
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by trillionsG(f): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2008
a girl needs a man and is askin for opinion on how 2 meet a good dude withouth havin 2 throw caution 2 d wind.does it have 2 always be d "Bad Girl'' way?
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by eminemkayc: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2008
My dear,u can stil try d internt.sm nice guys r stil available.i can assure u dat
Re: The Best Way 2 Hookup by trillionsG(f): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
@Mr Crackles
sorry bout dat didnt mean it 2 sound dat way.was just mad dat he'll call me a fake.

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Put On An Engagement Ring Even If Shes Not Engaged? / I Need To Get Over My Ex-husband / My Girl Having A Male Guy Alone Without Letting Me Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.