Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? (2738 Views)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
I understand you can meet girls anywhere but sometimes its a lot more difficult meeting or talking 2 a chick on the street, especially when they are on the move.

What would be the best thing to do and say in this situation?
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by uspry1(f): 2:39am On Feb 15, 2008

Do you mean you asking us what is the best way to approach a prostitute on the street? That is what it sound like you want to get prostitute. Maybe I am wrong!
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Hugoboi(m): 2:41am On Feb 15, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 15, 2008
@post
the best way is to carry a handgun and stalk her while she's walking to the bank. . . .and sure she'll more than talk to you. . .in abt 20 years after your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Hugoboi(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2008
LOL Crazy chic!!
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:47am On Feb 15, 2008
@poster

smack her with a wet fish and when you've gotten her attention say. . . . . . . . . . . baby, would you like me to de-scale you? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

smack her with[b] a wet fish [/b]and when you've gotten her attention say. . . . . . . . . . . baby, would you like me to de-scale you? grin grin grin
LMFAO. .
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 15, 2008
I'm sorry but if it is my kind of person you want to approach on the street, the girl will never answer you. So you better know the kind of person she is first before you disgrace yourself.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by rockiedink(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

smack her with a wet fish and when you've gotten her attention say. . . . . . . . . . . baby, would you like me to de-scale you? grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
ROFLMFAO

damn right you have!!! and perhaps a hot slap to go with it. crazee humour sweet, absolutely crazeee!!! its fakin supa!

i still dey laff sha. . .
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by N4s1(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2008
grin Abeg make una give answers jo!

Mine is, pretend to be a stranger, ask for for somewhere that u think she might be heading to, then say something that might catch her interest. Ask her if she is a movie star, tell her she looks like one and maybe she should consider joining acting, bla bla, Girls likes such flattering conversation and before u know it, you'll strike a conversation that might lead to exchange of numbers. But do not ask for her number immediately or tell her u like her, try to see her one or 2 more times. It'll work and u'll start by making her your friend. ensure u have sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by hanen(f): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2008
N4$:

Mine is, pretend to be a stranger, ask for for somewhere that u think she might be heading to, then say something that might catch her interest. Ask her if she is a movie star, tell her she looks like one and maybe she should consider joining acting, bla bla, Girls likes such flattering conversation and before u know it, you'll strike a conversation that might lead to exchange of numbers. But do not ask for her number immediately or tell her u like her, try to see her one or 2 more times. It'll work and u'll start by making her your friend. ensure u have sense of humour.

Good God, man, does that actually work? Starting a conversation with flattery is ridiculous. to me, sha. And the honest truth is I, like stillwater, and many chicks just hate being approached on the street. Better find a way around that.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Ninjabyte(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2008
Bros, i feel ur pain. really. E dey pain me make i see fine gal for street dey waka pass and i no fit decide which method to adopt go psyche am.

But here's a method that works tested and proven Just pay one Agbero guy make e woza am one dirty slap begin dey drag for her purse or handset. Na den u go just show up Like indian film come beat d nonsense out of the mugu, carry her purse come give am back, comot tissue come clean the tears wey dey her eyes, come offer say make u walk am to where she dey go.

Guy, if u try this method, i assure u, its gonna be no one but u. Method tested @ University of SiddonLook, Yaba Left
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by N4s1(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2008
Ninjabyte:

Bros, i feel your pain. really. E dey pain me make i see fine girl for street dey waka pass and i no fit decide which method to adopt go psyche am.

But here's a method that works tested and proven Just pay one Agbero guy make e woza am one dirty slap begin dey drag for her purse or handset. Na den u go just show up Like indian film come beat d nonsense out of the mugu, carry her purse come give am back, comot tissue come clean the tears wey dey her eyes, come offer say make u walk am to where she dey go.

Guy, if u try this method, i assure u, its going to be no one but u. Method tested @ University of SiddonLook, Yaba Left

grin grin grin grin grin I no fit stop laf. May God help u make police no de around, u go confess that boy alinco for papa ajasco.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
Ninjabyte:

Bros, i feel your pain. really. E dey pain me make i see fine girl for street dey waka pass and i no fit decide which method to adopt go psyche am.

Guy, if u try this method, i assure u, its going to be no one but u. Method tested @ University of SiddonLook, Yaba Left

ah ah bros, dat one na assault now. lol. If MOPO catch u. na 4 inside jail d girl go come dey visit u.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by masam(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ninjabyte

Otio! odi kwa risky!! (it's risky oo)
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by tboy1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
First thing you have to know is that you're not the only that's stopped her and the lady will probably believe you do this a lot- some ladies will not care bout this and might like you or seem interested in you e.g ur looks,dress sense,car you're driving(pls park ur car and go and talk to her, dont sit in the car while talkin to her) e.t.c

Second is to be straight forward, dont do that 'im a stranger' shit, just be straight forward and tell her you saw and she looked so pretty(don't say nice) and you just had to talk 2 her, if she's interested she'll smile or say something like 'ok we're talkin,aren't we?'

If you driving- ask her where she's headed and if she does not mind if you take her there or drop her on the way-if she enters the car, then Game over.
Some ladies might like you and still not enter ur car, so tell her that you're off to a meeting/appointment and if its ok if you can give her ur number .She probably say yes.If she likes you she'll call u or text u her number, if she does not then no phone call 4 u bro

If you dont drive- Skip the drivin bit above and just tellin her you're off some where and if you can give her ur no.

N.B
Some ladies will probably insult you durin this conversation, but you just have to take it like a Man
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
@tboy
N.B
Some ladies will probably insult you durin this conversation, but you just have to take it like a Man

take it like a man, dats funny but true
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by ayeesha: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ tboy1

i like your analysis. you must be a proffessional in that area kiss
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Dreloaded(f): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
N4$:

Mine is, pretend to be a stranger, ask for for somewhere that u think she might be heading to, then say something that might catch her interest. Ask her if she is a movie star, tell her she looks like one and maybe she should consider joining acting, bla bla,

Only in Nigeria sha embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by tboy1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2008
ayeesha:

@ tboy1

i like your analysis. you must be a proffessional in that area kiss

wink im still learning
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by miklo: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2008
in my university days, my friend used to hug any girl he likes on the street from the back with the pretence that the person looks like some one he knows and b4 u know it after apologising the person go don drop her whole data. I tell u this style always works for him. grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Dreloaded(f): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
He must be very fine cos that's harrassment right there
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
miklo:

in my university days, my friend used to hug any girl he likes on the street from the back with the pretence that the person looks like some one he knows and before u know it after apologising the person go don drop her whole data. I tell u this style always works for him. grin grin

Oh boy thats kinda dangerous o
What if the girl has pepper spray or a knife or something
or she just woze u slap b4 u know it.

boys dont try this one o
you will be surprised that some girls are really aggresive - there are a lot of girls doing karate and self defence classes
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2008
miklo:

in my university days, my friend used to hug any girl he likes on the street from the back with the pretence that the person looks like some one he knows and before u know it after apologising the person go don drop her whole data. I tell u this style always works for him. grin grin
pahahahahaha cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Rebellious(f): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
chamotex:

Oh boy thats kind of dangerous o
or she just woze u slap before u know it.

boys don't try this one o
you will be surprised that some girls are really aggresive - there are a lot of girls doing karate and self defence classes

I took them already, lol. So please don't use that technique on me.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
chamotex:

Oh boy thats kind of dangerous o
or she just woze u slap before u know it.

boys don't try this one o

lmfao. . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by holythug(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
@poster point a gun to her head. . .stupid question
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by chamotex(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
[/quote][quote author=Rebellious link=topic=112823.msg1959914#msg1959914 date=1203091998]
I took them already, lol. So please don't use that technique on me.

u see what i mean - thanx my sista
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by PERVERT9: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
the best way is to call her and say waka shege to her,she would fall in love with you straight away
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2008
tboy1:

First thing you have to know is that you're not the only that's stopped her and the lady will probably believe you do this a lot- some ladies will not care bout this and might like you or seem interested in you e.g your looks,dress sense,car you're driving(please park your car and go and talk to her, don't sit in the car while talkin to her) e.t.c

Second is to be straight forward, don't do that 'im a stranger' shit, just be straight forward and tell her you saw and she looked so pretty(don't say nice) and you just had to talk 2 her, if she's interested she'll smile or say something like 'ok we're talkin,aren't we?'

If you driving- ask her where she's headed and if she does not mind if you take her there or drop her on the way-if she enters the car, then Game over.
Some ladies might like you and still not enter your car, so tell her that you're off to a meeting/appointment and if its ok if you can give her your number .She probably say yes.If she likes you she'll call u or text u her number, if she does not then no phone call for you bro

If you don't drive- Skip the drivin bit above and just tellin her you're off some where and if you can give her your no.

N.B

I feel you man, thats the spirit!
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by iice(f): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2008
There is no best way. . .just take a breath and do what you have to do.
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by eldee(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2008
If u have a nice car like near her and ask if you can give a ride, remember you are always going to a place near her destination cheesy
If you don't have a car, run to your friend's house and borrow his car and still ask where she's going, but tell her she has to pay for the fuel grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Idea! / Is It Good To Move In With A Guy You Are Not Yet Married To / Girls Which Would You Pick? An Ugly Rich Man Or A Poor Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.