Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921901 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
wink
LooNat11kk: if coogar declines, then he's a bytch.
wink
Trust him to decline...that's for sure...you saw how he was hyping pprekky and saying he's the only one remaining to be battled...prekky came online and asked for it...he started demeaning the same nigga he was hyping all as a cheap way of chickening out...but truth is that he's exhausted and needs a long time to put something together..

One thing y'all don't know about that goat is that he hypes himself,rate you low juust to escape a battle while he is busy penning a one-week-one-bar verse..after 3-4 months and he feels he has a ready verse,he'll accept to brawl and claim he's gonna use 2hhrs to scribble his verse...

I can bet anything that mr vampire will decline!

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: if coogar declines, then he's a bytch.
Excuse me, You're Speaking on behalf of coogar or ibime?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Excuse me, You're Speaking on behalf of coogar or ibime?

leave them alone -
let ibime's local dogs do all the ranting....it's emaprince & loonatik - they were born on ibime's cöck & they will ride it till the day they die.

Emaprince: wink wink
Trust him to decline...that's for sure...you saw how he was hyping pprekky and saying he's the only one remaining to be battled...prekky came online and asked for it...he started demeaning the same nigga he was hyping all as a cheap way of chickening out...but truth is that he's exhausted and needs a long time to put something together..

One thing y'all don't know about that goat is that he hypes himself,rate you low juust to escape a battle while he is busy penning a one-week-one-bar verse..after 3-4 months and he feels he has a ready verse,he'll accept to brawl and claim he's gonna use 2hhrs to scribble his verse...

if your mother's overdependent on amphetamines during her pregnancy didn't affect you as a foetus, there's no way you would post the above and stand by it.

when was the last time your slave-master battled anyone? so if it's true that coogar writes one bar per year, what then should we say about your slavemaster who hasn't dropped anything of quality in months?

i have said it - babies born by dopë-fiend mothers have a big difficulty with logic. it would soon be 5pm when you will go back to your security post to open the gate for civil servants filing out of the federal secretariat. you are useless to us & useless to your family.

if i were your father, i would have sold you to slavery.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Emaprince: wink wink

Bia Nwokem, Remember Ibime Also Declined When Same Mikuz Created a Thread For Both Of Them Without Ibime's Notice. So Why You Saying This Now?
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
why are you ranting?
Did you send your verse to khena?

Or is this your verse? grin
I can't believe you had the chutzpah to still post after last night's incidence.

FYH dropped his, and I saw you reading before you logged off and FYH had to edit his written. Even the edited written of his had 5likes as of last night. You clearly bailed!! Don't play smart!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

leave them alone -
let ibime's local dogs do all the ranting....it's emaprince & loonatik - they were born on ibime's cöck & they will ride it till the day they die.
ThankGod You're Here. Oya Do The Needful! Hope You'd Sent The Mail To Kingsformula@yahoo.com?
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: I can't believe you had the chutzpah to still post after last night's incidence.

FYH dropped his, and I saw you reading before you logged off and FYH had to edit his written. Even the edited written of his had 5likes as of last night. You clearly bailed!! Don't play smart!!
don't mind the fool. i'm still waitin for him

and where the hell is iceprick? i thought he said today? these chaps are quick to throw insults but when it's time for fight they run. smh!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
If coogar is really d P-O-P he would have battled ThePrekky but he ducked talkless of ibime

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

the nearest cybercafe to him is about 26km away. the road isn't really motorable & only one lorry can get to that side of the town. the sad story is this lorry only makes the trip once a week every monday. cheesy grin

another alternative is if guykhena can swim a small lake that also leads to that side of town. cheesy

Bro,I mailed you the questions since 10:00am,,you haven't replied...
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Bia Nwokem, Remember Ibime Also Declined When Same Mikuz Created a Thread For Both Of Them Without Ibime's Notice. So Why You Saying This Now?

No biggie. . . if Coogar himself reread the verse he dropped against me compared to what he dropped against Sid, even he would decline himself. His verse against Sid is smoking, hence enough to entice me for one more match. Ibime has nothing to prove against his previous 2 verses. . . but now I do after reading his verse against Sid.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

Bro,I mailed you the questions since 10:00am,,you haven't replied...
I Knew He Was Joking, Coogar Abeg 4ward the mail to Guykhena jor!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iceskidd: If coogar is really d P-O-P he would have battled ThePrekky but he ducked talkless of ibime

i don't waste bars on lilliput!
if i face theprekky, it would be a flawless victory again with emobïtch complaining that it was the weakest he's seen from theprekky or some other stupïd excuses.

Ibime:
No biggie. . . if Coogar himself reread the verse he dropped against me compared to what he dropped against Sid, even he would decline himself. His verse against Sid is smoking, hence enough to entice me for one more match. Ibime has nothing to prove against his previous 2 verses. . . but now I do after reading his verse against Sid.

buhahahaha
comrade ibime, is that why you haven't dropped any material since the last time i dropped on NL chatroom?

your body language tells me you have been writing in the last one week & all of a sudden you want to battle coogar. i am overwhelmed with plenty of projects as we speak.

the earliest i can battle you is 11th of september. if you agree, tell mikuz to pop the thread. 30 lines of horrorcore from both sides - man to man, bars for bars till one of us dies in the arena.

that's the deal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

K
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: K

i have sent the mail to the addy you gave me today.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

if i face theprekky, it would be a flawless victory again with emobïtch complaining that was the weakest he's seen from theprekky or some stupïd excuses.

buhahahaha
comrade ibime, is that why you haven't dropped any material since the last time i dropped on NL chatroom?

your body language tells me you have been writing in the last one week & all of a sudden you want to battle coogar. i am overwhelmed with plenty of projects as we speak.

the earliest i can battle you is 11th of september. if you agree, tell mikuz to pop the thread. 30 lines of horrorcore from both sides - man to man, bars for bars till one of us dies in the arena.

that's the deal!!!!
COOGAR!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

if i face theprekky, it would be a flawless victory again with emobïtch complaining that was the weakest he's seen from theprekky or some stupïd excuses.

buhahahaha

that's the deal!!!!
COOGAR!!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

i have sent the mail to the addy you gave me today.
Nah! Send To Guykhena.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: COOGAR!!

of course, i need to have me some rules. i ain't stüpid. i could write 30 lines right now but i won't be confident it will be enough to kill ibime.

if i was battling emaprince or loonatik, then it's a different ball game. i am going against the biggest fish in the pond. i have to be mentally & lyrically prepared for the showdown.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nah! Send To Guykhena.

I still don't know why he's hesitating...
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: don't mind the fool. i'm still waitin for him

and where the hell is iceprick? i thought he said today? these chaps are quick to throw insults but when it's time for fight they run. smh!
am stil here,. . .i thought u said am dy 3rd opponent. .
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

He'll Send To You Soon.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

check your email.......
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

of course, i need to have me some rules. i ain't stüpid. i could write 30 lines right now but i won't be confident it will be enough to kill ibime.

if i was battling emaprince or loonatik, then it's a different ball game. i am going against the biggest fish in the pond. i have to be mentally & lyrically prepared for the showdown.
I Gat Ya.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
captainflash: am stil here,. . .i thought u said am dy 3rd opponent. .
JISOS! How You Take Come Here? Who Show You Road?
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

check your email.......

Got it!!!
You're forgiven by the way angry
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

leave them alone -

if your mother's overdependent on amphetamines during her pregnancy didn't affect you as a foetus, there's no way you would post the above and stand by it.

when was the last time your slave-master battled anyone? so if it's true that coogar writes one bar per year, what then should we say about your slavemaster who hasn't dropped anything of quality in months?

i have said it - babies born by dopë-fiend mothers have a big difficulty with logic. it would soon be 5pm when you will go back to your security post to open the gate for civil servants filing out of the federal secretariat. you are useless to us & useless to your family.

if i were your father, i would have sold you to slavery.
Lwkmd
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
captainflash: am stil here,. . .i thought u said am dy 3rd opponent. .
yes, wait on queue...but don't tell me that sh11t u dropped in the mornin is the kinda material u'd bring to table
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
@YoungDaNaval,,check ya inbox....
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
11th of September is too far. I wrote your verse last night. I actually have some professional exams thís week but a trip to the dentist yesterday to get a tooth extracted left me too drowsy to revise from the anaesthetic so I wrote your verse instead.

On the other hand, if you want to be a leader, leadership is by skill and crossing sword with vets. Loonatic, Emaprince, Prekky and U3 are serious vets who you should not dismiss. If you dismiss them, that means you have to retire because you won't find anyone to battle better than them. You can't claim to be too good for ninjas off one verse against Sid who got knocked out in King Tourney first round, whilst making yanga for U3, the leader of Siddogs crew and the best emcee on Facebook with Ace Phoenix. Also Ema Prince (King Tourney semifinalist) and Prekky (finalist) all because you beat Sid who never even crossed the first round. That's not kosher. Vets should come to table with clean hands and should not mind losing, even sparring ninjas back to back. No be for pay, we all here to enjoy ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anacksunamun: I can't believe you had the chutzpah to still post after last night's incidence.

guy why are you telling lies?

I witnessed all that happened! He logged out before fyh dropped his verse! You are either fyh's ghost account or elmax's hater!
Even guykhena said it that his last seen was 9:00, and fyh dropped by after nine!
The dude had a point. for me, sending your verses to a third party is the best!
I really can't wait to see you two trade punches though!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Coogar Vs Ibime

https://www.nairaland.com/1874693/damnation-alley-end-world-ibime

Someone should help hype the thread please.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mikuz the thread should be. The Harmonic Convergence * End Of The World

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.