Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (921898 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
na wa o.. coogar do am for weekend na.. haba..

votes needed here..

https://www.nairaland.com/1873343/total-slaughter2-testerfuze-vs-ksslib
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
007Bruce: or yeyenatwo as wretchedwackfool grin
Brucelee... you no go carry your kungfu go battle wall? this. 'wretchedwackfool' is going to sleep...

Ibime and coogar should shut the hell up and fukk themselves in the rear ends already!!!

YeaYeaNot

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Ibime][/quote]. .. true you resigned CIA u ran out if ideas.. let's see d little u have come up with.....

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

i want quality - i have a huge fanbase i cannot disappoint & i know the level of preparation it would take me to write for you. it would be my toughest test yet so stop comparing apples with oranges.

did winning or losing mean anything to any of y'all?

all na wash.....
without trying to brag, this would be the biggest battle in the history of NL in terms of quality & the level of skill that would be involved.

Politician. I done lose interest jor.

coogar:

between the week that you promised to get back at me & today that you urgently want a battle......how many posts did you make here? i knew your what your sudden absence meant - you busy writing for coogar.

Believe you me, there was nothing to write about you before your battle with Sid.

Show me one verse you spit before Siddog that would warrant me writing for you?

I only took notice after you battled Sid.

You make too much noise jor, and you don't do thís in the right spirit so that's the end of the matter. I will not help you achieve cheap fame with "your thousands of fanbase you cannot disappoint". You only here to play games. You might as well retire since U3, Prekky and all other vets are not good enough to battle you, and you hanging on Ibime for PPV figures. Like say na election you dey contest. It's actually sad that your view of emceeing come down to this. You not on it for sport, you're a politician in it for cheap fame.

Goodluck. I'm out. One.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
yeyenatu:
Brucelee... you no go carry your kungfu go battle wall? this. 'wretchedwackfool' is going to sleep...

Ibime and coogar should shut the hell up and fukk themselves in the rear ends already!!!

YeaYeaNot
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Abeg wey Lunatic and Glacierz thread, lemme watch some real emcees.

I done tire for politicians wey hijack our section for cheap fame, never dropping rhymes on FFR and battling once every 4 months, seeking FP to advertise themselves to romance section ladies.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
Politician. I done lose interest jor.

your interest or lack of doesn't move me an inch. if you go now, you would certainly return. all those emotional flashes can't move an apex predator.

Believe you me, there was nothing to write about you before your battle with Sid.

Show me one verse you spit before Siddog that would warrant me writing for you?

what should we believe? you told us clearly in june that the fadeyi oloro bar against mikuz had you spinning around. so you were lying? grin i don't even consider the verse against sid that excellent - mikuz's battle was my best yet.

I only took notice after you battled Sid.

i doubt it - you have always taken notice of me. it's only because people are starting to think & say coogar is better than ibime that is making you to bellyache.... grin

You make too much noise jor, and you don't do thís in the right spirit so that's the end of the matter. I will not help you achieve cheap fame with "your thousands of fanbase you cannot disappoint". You only here to play games. You might as well retire since U3, Prekky and all other vets are not good enough to battle you, and you hanging on Ibime for PPV. Like say na election you dey contest. It's actually sad that your view of emceeing come down to this. You not on it for sport, you're a politician.

fame?
i should be the one saying that. coogar is the one everyone wants to see now, not ibime. if anything, you are the one trying to use my name to reinforce your legend status. i got nothing to prove to anyone. the battle shall be on my terms - not yours.

Goodluck. I'm out.

goodbye!
don't let the door hit your tummy on your way out. cheesy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime: Believe you me if 2 decent emcees are given 2 weeks each to write, the battle becomes a farce because there will be no winner or loser. The level will be so high, ninjas will just vote as per allegiance.

I battled Thunder with one day notice. DBR and I battled first round, the battle was called a draw and we had to come back the next day for round 2. This is what we produced:

https://www.nairaland.com/539663/warcraft-armageddon-ii-ibime-v

We emcees, not jokers. King tourney, we battled vets every 3 or 4 days with daily freestyles on FFR inbetween. By the time we finished the tourney, we were all tired.

I've never in NL history battled anybody on more than 2 days notice. And this so-called vet is asking for 3 weeks. What for? Warriblood can battle Eminem if given 3 weeks to prepare.

In the meantime, keep counting how many posts Coogar makes per day on NL - Today alone done pass 50, but he will tell you he is busy whilst writing one punchline a day.

Warriblood Again...

Sumbody ask dis ijawboy why He always mention my name in his post....

Ibime eminen na rap GOD...
Coogar go Disgrace you..if you brawl Am....da streetwize do you na small one...

Dis time own you go personali deactivate ur account
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Warriblood Again...

Sumbody ask dis ijawboy why He always mention my name in his post....

Ibime eminen na rap GOD...
Coogar go Disgrace you..if you brawl Am....da streetwize do you na small one...

Dis time own you go personali deactivate ur account
Lmao
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ Loonat11k : no wahala. Na una biko.

@ Ibime : Sunday? Nah bro. Send me your verse before 6pm Thursday (Next tomorrow). The deadline remains unchanged. Ibime Vs Cooger is going down on the 28th of this month, end of.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar is Main Shit everybody wanna See

ibime na Expired Product.....

hit da Like button If you SuPPORT ME..... cool Lets prove it to dat ijawboy...

8 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz: @ Loonat11k : no wahala. Na una biko.

@ Ibime : Sunday? Nah bro. Send me your verse before 6pm Thursday (Next tomorrow). The deadline remains unchanged. Ibime Vs Cooger is going down on the 28th of this month, end of.

be deceiving yourself!
you go tell me whether promoter & challenger can arrange without the consent of the other netcee.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:
fame?
i should be the one saying that. coogar is the one everyone wants to see now, not ibime. if anything, you are the one trying to use my name to reinforce your legend status. i got nothing to prove to anyone. the battle shall be on my terms - not yours.

You are a sad old man. At your age, see wetin dey motivate you. Thanks for letting us know what you're in thís for. Na so your life waste reach.

It never occurred to you that in the 6 years we've been battling here, we didn't send our battles to FP for a reason. Even when Mikuz tried to send our battles to front page, we asked him not to.

And you are here making mouth about 'everyone wanting to see you' simply because you came here to get yourself to front page. Mr advertiser.

Carry go jor. You are only amusing yourself.

There is not a single vet from here to Facebook hailing you, and you are busy boasting about front page fans wey no dey pay you money - at your age. Get your priorities straight boss, you dealing with a dude who does thís as a hobby, not for fame.

Mikuz abeg set me up for a final battle with U3. As I said from start, Coogar is not here for sport, so a ninja like thís should be ignored cos what he come here for and what we come here for is not the same thing.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
I just got 5likes Ibime....
Your Expired...
Coogar Got FANbase is battle wit siddogg.....bought many textcees here in dis forum ReSPECT...

You ibime is just Outdated ...
Coogar is da main Shit
coogar is da main TOP STORIES
COOGAR IS DA MAIN BEAST
COOGAR IS ALL IN ALL

IBIME go and die if you cant wait till SEPTEMBER.....

coogar is da God IN dis forum......and we all BOW DOWN....

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
ibime stop talking rubbish...coogar is the latest...your old news and faded dude......

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
You like shaking head ooo. One day e go fall. Ur oga dey call you, abeg. Dey ur lane

YoungDaNaval: Smh

Rant! Rant!! Ffr don turn rubbish! Even dat mod dey join. Ehn make we kuku rubbish am na! I dey go find a rabid dog pissure come post for una.

YeaYeaNot
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mikuz, set me up with U3 jare. . . no time for crap. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:
You are a sad old man. At your age, see wetin dey motivate you. Thanks for letting us know what you're in thís for. Na so your life waste reach.

ibime - you are about 5 years older than me...how can i be a sad old man when you are the one coming out of retirement to battle? look in the mirror and see you are dissing yourself.

It never occurred to you that in the 6 years we've been battling here, we didn't send our battles to FP for a reason. Even when Mikuz tried to send our battles to front page, we asked him not to.

so who asked for the battle to be moved to FP. was it not mikuz? did you ever see me begging mods to move my battle to FP? i live a very comfortable life, bro. i only come here to take the piss out of people & get under their skins.

And you are here making mouth about 'everyone wanting to see you' simply because you came here to get yourself to front page. Mr advertiser.

ibime, why this thing dey pain you now? you already know - coogar's swag alone is box office. yours is like a dog's vomit. don't make me remind you....that was in the "ibime's annihilation" verse

and you should know i am in a stronger position to do that. you position to bargain with me is weak. accept my terms & stop bellyaching. no amount of your rhesus monkey screams can move the date.

september 11 or bust!!!

There is not a single vet from here to Facebook hailing you, and you are busy boasting about front page fans wey no dey pay you money - at your age. Get your priorities straight boss, you dealing with a dude who does thís as a hobby, not for fame.

if the above is true - why are you coming out of retirement? you are the one looking for fame, not me. who exactly are the vets that are supposed to be hailing me? why should I care about the hailing of the vets when i don't even know the vets?

Mikuz abeg set me up for a final battle with U3. As I said from start, Coogar is not here for sport, so a ninja like thís should be ignored cos what he come here for and what we come here for is not the same thing.

your loss, bro!
the newbies of today would be vets tomorrow & i will battle them. like i said, there's no reason at all for me to battle you. you are retired - stay retired. floyd mayweather will not seek a battle against mike tyson.....if iron mike decides to jump into the ring, he has to accept the terms & conditions set by mayweather.

this is not the animal jungle - there are rules & procedures to everything. there's a hierarchy here. if you want this battle, you will have to wait. if you can't wait, go ahead & battle emaprince or loonatik.....it's no flesh off my skin.
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
I decided to Google ibime....make we respect the ijaw man....he has done so many battles...wonderful ones

#myopinion
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Ibime, One Good Turn Deserves Another. If I May Recal, Mikuz Once Created A Thread 4 You & Coogar. Cog dropped His Verse and instead of you to do the same, you came bragging around saying He Aint Worth Ya Standard, His Barz Aint Up To Par, He Aint Got The Answer Bla Bla Bla. Every1 Begged You To Drop ya Verse But All To No Avail. Now You're The One Begging That Same Coogar "Who Aint Got The Answer" For A Battle. CHAI! WHO SAY THE LAW OF KARMA DOESN'T EXIST? Hope You're Feeling The Same Way Coogar Felt When You Few Months Ago When You and Your Cabinets Messed Up The Thread Created For You Both To Brawl? Now You See How It Feels? What Amuses Me Most Now Are Coogar Never Asked You To Join Any Queue. He Never Laid Any Terms and Condition Just Like He Did To Thepricky. He Never Declined Your C/O. He Only Picked A Date When He'll Be Ready To Battle You Just Like You're Ready Now. Now You See? Don't Cry Yet Mr Man, Just Be Patient Till The 11th Of Sep! ITZ A VEWI SIMPLE OPTION BRUH! #my2cent!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Still gettin more likes grin

Coogar is indeed better dan ...ibime

he makes dis forum Hotter..gosh i can feel d heat

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Ibime but still send your verse for Cooger please and leave story. You don forget say na FFR be this or what?

I go holla U3 now, but should it end at U3? I have a hitlist here sir.

@Cooger : I'm not gonna give you a whoping two weeks to write 30 lines. That's too long, but since I'm very considerate, I might extend it to 9pm, Friday. I mean, that's the best I can do. Ibime ll get a no-show win if you fail to drop!

oNe!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: You Keep Coming Up With That Same Excuse. We Were Both Told Of The Upcoming Battle and The Deadline and how many bars we were to write, I wrote as told you wrote otherwise, so whose fault was it? I even gave you an opportunity for a rematch, you ducked. Nigga You Lost, deal with it.
.u've bin outpaced sire those contorted lyrics u display can't match up my present form
24lines if u down we kick it next tomorrow...or u can keep the glory of battling a 8 lines with. 20
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: I just got 5likes Ibime....
Your Expired...
Coogar Got FANbase is battle wit siddogg.....bought many textcees here in dis forum ReSPECT...

You ibime is just Outdated ...
Coogar is da main Shit
coogar is da main TOP STORIES
COOGAR IS DA MAIN BEAST
COOGAR IS ALL IN ALL

IBIME go and die if you cant wait till SEPTEMBER.....

coogar is da God IN dis forum......and we all BOW DOWN....
Hahahahahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:
@Cooger : I'm not gonna give you a whoping two weeks to write 30 lines. That's too long, but since I'm very considerate, I might extend it to 9pm, Friday. I mean, that's the best I can do. Ibime ll get a no-show win if you fail to drop!

oNe!

let him get the no-show win.
that would really worth his while especially when he's coming out of retirement to battle me. i got a no-show win against him in january too.

i never agreed at anytime to this battle - how it suddenly becomes a no-show when i never agreed is a mystery. but then, this is NL rap section, stranger things have happened.

sep 11 will not be moved!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz:

Ibime but still send your verse for Cooger please and leave story. You don forget say na FFR be this or what?

I go holla U3 now, but should it end at U3? I have a hitlist here sir.

oNe!
Hope You Aint Tryna Turn Yaself Into A Laughing Stock To This Section Again? SMH
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Loonat11k Vs Glacierz

https://www.nairaland.com/1875045/brutal-clash-season-2-loonat11k

Yeyenatu, how far? How body nau?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: @Ibime, One Good Turn Deserves Another. If I May Recal, Mikuz Once Created A Thread 4 You & Coogar. Cog dropped His Verse and instead of you to do the same, you came bragging around saying He Aint Worth Ya Standard, His Barz Aint Up To Par, He Aint Got The Answer Bla Bla Bla. Every1 Begged You To Drop ya Verse But All To No Avail. Now You're The One Begging That Same Coogar "Who Aint Got The Answer" For A Battle. CHAI! WHO SAY THE LAW OF KARMA DOESN'T EXIST? Hope You're Feeling The Same Way Coogar Felt When You Few Months Ago When You and Your Cabinets Messed Up The Thread Created For You Both To Brawl? Now You See How It Feels? What Amuses Me Most Now Are Coogar Never Asked You To Join Any Queue. He Never Laid Any Terms and Condition Just Like He Did To Thepricky. He Never Declined Your C/O. He Only Picked A Date When He'll Be Ready To Battle You Just Like You're Ready Now. Now You See? Don't Cry Yet Mr Man, Just Be Patient Till The 11th Of Sep! ITZ A VEWI SIMPLE OPTION BRUH! #my2cent!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-F-jz6UfBzYY/UvT01Kna_uI/AAAAAAABnCI/InxKhgtZZes/s1600/thats_karma_dude_14.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-F-jz6UfBzYY/UvT01Kna_uI/AAAAAAABnCI/InxKhgtZZes/s1600/thats_karma_dude_14.gif[/img]
Lol But Oga, whats happening to ya dear man united na?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

that would really worth his while especially when he's coming out of retirement to battle me. i got a no-show win against him in january too.

i never agreed at anytime to this battle - how it suddenly becomes a no-show when i never agreed is a mystery. but then, this is NL rap section, stranger things have happened.

coogar abeg help us drop ur verd for that ksslib vs testerfuze battle.. e be like sey dem old timers no dey care about newbies here..

here is the link...
https://www.nairaland.com/1873343/total-slaughter2-testerfuze-vs-ksslib
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
GOSPEL RAP

So, I'm shinning yo, cos I got the God life/
My Life is filled with peace, never getting tough times/
And I can never fail, that ain't in my bloodline/
Healthiness, that wealth, them blessings all mine/
A magnified conductor of the divine life in Christ/
That's why I ain't going down with whatever the dark implies/ uhun!
Yeah, these words, they are true/
You believe, you get the glory shine all on you
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

Not my fault bro . . .

coogar:
the problem with these cats is that they need plenty of hours to write. even if you let him have 4 days, he would still come up with useless bars that like bite.
kim kept me waiting for 24 hours when i killed him....battle was meant to take place 12 hrs after we both agreed to do it & kim did a no-show. he didn't get back to me until the following day & he still got spiritually murdered.

fuckyouhard: exactly! i hate that too. it kills the zeal. a normal battle shouldn't take days. kim is too lazy. i just want to prove why i think he's overrated and shouldn't be feared

cooger: kim probably uses a ghostwriter. the total time spent to send him money via paypal & to get his verses takes about 24-48 hrs. this is why he cannot battle on the spot!

^_^

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.