Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (923221 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
04kaa:

Call me out? WTFFFuccck MIKUZ the BITING VAMPIRE wants to call me out to battle?. U no go fear fear?? sorry MIKUZ i dont battle biters like MIKUZ and cheats like GIYAZZ.
YOU are not worthy opponents for me..

Fuckiinn disgrace . biting bars up and down. nonsense. who made u a moderator sef? you are a disgrace to hiphop worldwide

LMFAO, Mikuz has been exposed as a biter...He imagined he even bit HOPSIN sef , i even wanted to show daylyt bars...
sorry mikuz, i dont battle biters,,u may as well go to a lyrics site and start copying bars online to battle me.. BITING VAMPIRE

moderator indeed. You mod status should be revoked for biting, we cant have a biter as a MOD here.
Dumb MOD who cant lead by example,
Mikuz.. if an MOD like u is biting lines how will u caution other new rappers here who also wanna bite? how?? tell me? how? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ofaka, can I ask you for something? cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

D links....

https://m.facebook.com/notes/rap-gladiators-arena-rga-the-rebirth/blaqbonez-vs-ink-january-tourney-finals/855309414512821/?refid=18
from the verses yu posted and from my own point of view. .blaq got bodybagged by ink!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
See as them rap€ ghana plus their foriegn coach
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sokrates:
See as them rap€ ghana plus their foriegn coach
As naija no qualify ino visit †ЂA̶̲̥̅† website α​t all
Re: Flow For Rank by Hussl3r(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bars:

Lol I be lyrical police ...woh
ah. na u o. na here una dey sef
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
LooNat11kk:

You bit the capped in america wordplay from passionate MC on hopsin's lunctime cypher track

"You getting capped in america like marvel comics/"

Click the link below and read the second verse to confirm

www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hopsin/lunchtimecypher.html

Daylyt said this : "You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America"

So? I don't even watch KOTD, have you seen me talking about it before? This is just a mere coincedence but if you think otherwise that's your mudafucking biz mehn. Mik doesn't bite.
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hussl3r:
ah. na u o. na here una dey sef

Lol blunt yes ooo
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mikuz tell em abeg
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

Daylyt said this : "You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America"

So? I don't even watch KOTD, have you seen me talking about it before? This is just a mere coincedence but if you think otherwise that's your mudafucking biz mehn. Mik doesn't bite.
you too dey lie! So now you don't watch kotd battles?
So how come you kept on accusing coogar of biting from them if you don't watch them? grin

you know what annoys me? When u're caught pants down, you still go about flying ur collar, not even feeling sorry.
You should apologise!
What nonsense!
Na only you waka come? Wey u go just dey bite bite bite anyhow like a newbie vampire.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
gottoboy:
Mikuz tell em abeg

Don't mind these wack haters who can never reach my level.

"You getting capped in america like marvel comics/" - Hopsin

"You aint gotta be a Marvel superhero to get capped in (captain) America" - Daylyt

"So when I leave you Capped in America, its not an Hollywood movie" - Mik

Daylyt also used that pun and nobody called him a bitter, Mik used the idea and all hell let loose - haters are already c^umming? I have said it before that these fools aint got nothing on me. Anybody can play this since its the name of a movie. Just like saying " I X men like Magneto"

Haters hi grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

So how come you kept on accusing coogar of biting from them if you don't watch them? grin

you know what annoys me? When u're caught pants down, you still go about flying ur collar, not even feeling sorry.
You should apologise!
What nonsense!
Na only you waka come? Wey u go just dey bite bite bite anyhow like a newbie vampire.

Why did you not apologise for biting my July pun since you're calling this biting? Why did you not accuse Hopsin of biting Daylyt too?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sokrates:
O4kaa dont let us troll you the modern way, what if mikuz doesn't watch kotd and url battles? Stone aged mothafucah

Don't mind him hes acting this b^itchy because I didn't vote for him in his fight with Giyazz where he got whooped, stripped and raped. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
04kaa:

Mikuz the Biter, so you even know that you bite daylyt, i didnt even need to expose you... you are the one bringing evidence urself lmao
.. I asked Daylyt today, and he told me the battle.... I didnt just want to continue to rubbish you, but since u wanna talk smack like u got smackwhite's type of goatie, we may as well go all the way there. U know how i bleeping give it up,! respect urself or u will get removed as MOD. if u bite one more time. we are not fool Mikuz, we are hiphop heads

No wonder there is chaos here, if a biter moderator is supposing giyazz the cheat, this place will turn into a devils lair like the stage in Destiny.

Bite one more time, and am exposing ur ass.. and MIKUZ dont ever call me out cuz i dont battle BITERS ..ordinary freestyle u cant freestyle . biting bars with jaguar teeth up and down. who has Darkrebel number lemme call Darkrebel to come and bark at u !

I don't have to dignify this trash by replying. cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikuz:

Why did you not apologise for biting my July pun since you're calling this biting? Why did you not accuse Hopsin of biting Daylyt too?
you are proud for no reason, I am not!
When you showed me the july pun, I said 'wow, i didnt know'. This is simple courtesy! If not, I coulda shunned you cos I definitely had no idea that it had been played before. Unlike you who deliberately uses(bites) someone else's puns grin .
When i confronted you 'bout the "geological" pun, you started making a noise, nd acting sassy n saucy.
Same thing you did when i caught you biting from joshua. you still went on flying ur collar even when i brought an undoubtedly clear proof. Change ur ways.
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Ibime and some other cats were the once who accused coog was biting, Mik already called I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ a loose, not until the accusation.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
"Life is not a dictionary, It's a thesaurus/ and I feel
like a missionary, to a Cl1toris" - Lupe Fiasco
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sokrates:
Elymaxiimus before you write exam accept my 30 lines c/o

Ice i call you out...10 bars-20 lines...
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Ά̲̣̥я̥є you just seeing the post
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you are proud for no reason, I am not!
When you showed me the july pun, I said 'wow, i didnt know'. This is simple courtesy! If not, I coulda shunned you cos I definitely had no idea that it had been played before. Unlike you who deliberately uses(bites) someone else's puns grin .
When i confronted you 'bout the "geological" pun, you started making a noise, nd acting sassy n saucy.
Same thing you did when i caught you biting from joshua. you still went on flying ur collar even when i brought an undoubtedly clear proof. Change ur ways.

Kid, how come you went silent when Hopsin and Daylyt used Capped in America? Do you even read what your posts? How can you accuse me of biting one pun from two battlers? Are you not a deluded hater?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2015
gottoboy:

Ά̲̣̥я̥є you just seeing the post

Awfar,,,u call d nigga last nyt ?
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 5:54am On Jan 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:

DIs..GIYASS na OTondo grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2015
I just saw Clips Vs Conceited battle now and found out that a pun I learnt John John did - ' Cal lif on ya', Con also did it too and these haters didn't say shiii. Someone should tell them to go build their own rep like me and get off my didick cos I'm a winner and a ruler Mikuz aka King Achebe I of Nairaland. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by 04kaa: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
GIYAZZ: Ofaka, can I ask you for something? cheesy

ask

mikuz:
I just saw Clips Vs Conceited battle now and found out that a pun I learnt John John did - ' Cal lif on ya', Con also did it too and these haters didn't say shiii. Someone should tell them to go build their own rep like me and get off my didick cos I'm a winner and a ruler Mikuz aka King Achebe I of Nairaland. grin

and he lies that he doesnt watch battles rap....@mikuz all u had to say was sorry u didnt know someone has said it before. but ur arrogance and blatant lies will be ur downfall , mark my words. u even claim u dont watch KOTD battles. so why did u accuse anoda person of biting?? i will be monitoring every of ur lines now,cuz u now carry the BITING VAMPIRE SIGNBOARD on ur forehead
Re: Flow For Rank by Sokrates(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2015
sosiqdude:

Ice i call you out...10 bars-20 lines...
after my battle with max
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Bars:

DIs..GIYASS na OTondo grin grin
The guy ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ whine M̶̲̥̅ƺ.
Am calling darkrebel later
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2015
04kaa:

ask

and he lies that he doesnt watch battles rap....@mikuz all u had to say was sorry u didnt know someone has said it before. but ur arrogance and blatant lies will be ur downfall , mark my words. u even claim u dont watch KOTD battles. so why did u accuse anoda person of biting?? i will be monitoring every of ur lines now,cuz u now carry the BITING VAMPIRE SIGNBOARD on ur forehead

How dare you talk to me that way? Do you realise that I'm the current rap king of NL? I deserve some respect - what is wrong with you? I didn't know that the pun has been used before, besides my style was different from that of Hopsin and Daylyt. How come no one accused either of them of biting. Does this not show that you're a hater? As as matter of fact, I told you to watch it before the king aka Achebe of rap make your bones fall apart, so you were'nt listening. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

I'm not saying you bit jare,but I'm sure as hell its not a co-incidence

Cause this capped in america pun is popular and has been overused by many battlers
Re: Flow For Rank by Rexaxe(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Joshuabase:
Seun LanLege JoshuaBase
Bleep everything,whatever you do please post before 12
demigod vs a nigga that grew on tha block/
Post ya verse and get booed on tha spot/
And you can do all ya want/
But,No one's Scared of ya ass,you not a skunk!/
Look
I'd hate to trade words with dumb niggas/
I'd rather we trade,bullets like Gun dealers/
Now he thinking he is god/
To Any thing the fiend's involved/
Math pundits,already predicting the returns/
Put base and 3 together and 3 won't be in the result/
Ya chess plays was preposterous/
Someone tell the bird brain not to bore us/
Infact,you a bird head,ya first name must be horus!/
We'll boo the squire's pretentious verse/
If he exudes defiance,he'd get ruined with tyres n
dentured stems/
And ya in foolish cyphers?we slept on them/
I mean,The way ya bars gave us the-zzzz's,they'd soon retire infectious germs!/
No ones feeling the orphan's slants/
While my Rhyming gets rewarding chants/
Internals everywhere like organ banks/
Ya reasoning should crown stupid/
And for that reason see,I'm leaving him to drown duly/
You aint got a crib really you clown,truth is/
He just a homeless hippie that takes sanctuary , . .
Listening to house music/
So I'm driving a "2-door car",its all beaming with youth/
To abduct U3,when I bring up criminal goons/
Stuff him in the trunk,give up!,really you should/
Then release all clips in the booth/
Call him tafawa balewa,he got killed in the 'coop'/
Then I'd bag what's become-Of him/
Take it to a place of monk worship/
To sacrifice,incinerate and burn bodies/
Truth be told,the scum ugly/
His complexion is something ungodly/
(Priest)
why you setting fire to the burnt offering?/
(Me)
he's not burnt yet,oh lord austine/
that's just the skin color of the dumb urchin/
(Burn!! ) irony intended lol
(Priest)
And you intend to sacrifice to our gods that Cursed
Orphan??/
Slapped him silly around on the ground/
Knocked the crowns from his mouth/
The Punches,sound! Unannounced/
And my digits did a number on him till he was down
for the count!/
»»»BaSe«««
Lil keys
A coop is a two door vintage car
Horus was an egyptian god,with the head of a bird
Edited · Unlike · 3 · Edit · 1 hour ago
Ukeme Ulquiorra Uduak
Aii let's be serious
I was gonna go light guy.../ but you tried that bis shit,so peep this, with the right I'll../ smack you in the air..That's a high five//
Base can let the mac fly/ will still get super schooled
like its Sky high/ you aint know? This olympus bitch,
"step to a god_base, and get killed" like a titan!//
(Sky High - movie bout a school for superheroes/villains)
You were born pussy, while we were wolves like lycans/
someone tell the dumb bro scram/ when I punch,
bones crack/ You tire, finna drop... where the pot holes are!// (tyre)
I eat u in sections like a combo pack/ this a 2 man race? Haha long old scam/ his gaming complete?.. bro see the mono poll, he pack... shows he got no chance!//
Bring that back?
I said his game incomplete,... bro see,... the monopoly
pack shows he got no chance!/
One time his girl's like what's up? I'm like "waiting for the porshe hun../ you and joshua ride the benz?" She said nah 3, BASE IS FOR THIS TRUCK, SHUN/
Yall aint catch.. Wait, lemme change the fucking punch once/ see life has many paths and Base is on the wrong one/ you belong in labs, used for slaking or emulsions/ or in plates dissolving portions/ so I'll be aiming for the dumdum/ ask any geek... When that heat spray... And meets base? Whoooo its a BASIS FOR DESTRUCTION!!
Weak blows I see him sending/ with bis notes, not still impressing/ if a girl ever touch J? Best believe that bitch is texting!//
I decimate the student when im scripting verses/ he
standing, mass problems keep him edgy/ that's cool,
sitting scare him/ he got to wish n I bring the less in//
Yall aint reading clearly!
Said maths problems keep him edgy/ that school sitting
scare him/ he got tuition? I bring the lesson!!/
I finna get the stage set/ murk with deranged text/ top of the hill, or this monkey is killed, either way I'll make the Ape-x//
I 'see lean' bars from the lame wretch/ his toilet flows may stretch/ but once he's pasted?/ i'll kill him and his friends... So they underground if they see what base-ment//
Elijah in chains, he's held still by a nightmare/ titanic..This sheep got killed by an iceberg/ yall trace the pattern...//
He fortified? I stage the ransack/ a sketchy-murder way da-vinci razed the bastard/ how is this wretch great,when a little warship wrecked base.. Like a navy attack!?!?//
He'll get sticky death like a flower-pot wet/ if this "bitch make it out the mix" he's a powerpuff girl/ so act raw and I'll let the luger talk// (sticky dirt)
I spot J walking like a full time cop/ show up to where the loser clubs/ then start shooting while ya balling like Supersport!//
(Jaywalking)
I'm Thor, you just shape-shift and pretend 'lowkey'/
electric when I rhyme, he best know this/ alternating
current at the quickest notice//
so be a dam, you couldn't resist this death flow kid/cuz when I spark.. d power-lines take base out like rigged explosives!//
Edited · Like · 10 · Report · 1 hour ago

xhup bruh.........its IL•L
Re: Flow For Rank by LhoOd: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2015
'noff of all dis shiiit...when the pun has been used by 2-3 guyz(in various context tho') ..then its turned into a general thinq...anyone can use itt.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2015
mikuz:

Kid, how come you went silent when Hopsin and Daylyt used Capped in America? Do you even read what your posts? How can you accuse me of biting one pun from two battlers? Are you not a deluded hater?
you bit the two of them! They've brought a clear proof, yet you're still feeling sassy! Are'nt you a stupid proud fool?

After daylyt did it, it became very popular. So you're just being ridiculous saying you did'nt know before playing it....
You're the only one who deliberately uses someone elses pun...

When daylyt did it, he did'nt know it had been used before, hence it's not a bite.

Even charlie clips talked about it when they brawled.(i'm sure that's how you heard it).

Tell me, how did ur thinking go to AMERICA?

The biting sef no pure grin

how will you cap someone who is currently here in NIGERIA in AMERICA? grin

it coulda been "capped in nigeria", If you wanted to bite smartly, grin. but then, you know you're not playing any word, cos there's nothing like "captain Nigeria".
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you bit the two of them! They've brought a clear proof, yet you're still feeling sassy! Are'nt you a stupid proud fool?

After daylyt did it, it became very popular. So you're just being ridiculous saying you did'nt know before playing it....
You're the only one who deliberately uses someone elses pun...

When daylyt did it, he did'nt know it had been used before, hence it's not a bite.

Even charlie clips talked about it when they brawled.(i'm sure that's how you heard it).

Tell me, how did ur thinking go to AMERICA?

The biting sef no pure grin

how will you cap someone who is currently here in NIGERIA in AMERICA? grin

it coulda been "capped in nigeria", If you wanted to bite smartly, grin. but then, you know you're not playing any word, cos there's nothing like "captain Nigeria".

let's brawl

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.