Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Unreciprocated Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unreciprocated Love (10960 Views)

Love Is Sometimes Unreciprocated! Love Is Sometimes Unreciprocated- This Is A Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2006
How would you feel if your love for someone was not returned.?.
Is Love suppose to hurt?
Is Love sure/unsure?
Is Love Suicidal?
Does Love make U cry?
Is Love a mixed feeling?
Why is it that I always get to fall for the ones that do not deserve my Love?, why, why, why,,,??, so many questions about Love cry cry cry
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Dojo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
I feel u. That's life.
Actually, the question you suppose to ask is 'is there something like true love?
My answer - NO. angry
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2006
ok, but, then what am I feeling for this young man?, if it aint Love?
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2006
are you lonely
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Dojo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
@Lauryn
Maybe it's lust .
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2006
I may not know what it is, but it sure aint LUST
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ man2man
not really
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2006
pls baby girl that boy is not for you or he is not interested in .like me i have such case.you know you are a girl pls tell me whwt do i do to get a girl that will love me
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
honestly, i'm the wrong person to be asking that right now. If only U know how bad it hurts me, I cant believe its happening to me,,,,,,,wow, LIFE IS A BITCH!
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Seun(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
What exactly do you want from this man?

- Marriage?
- Sex?
- Friendship?
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
More like Friendship that could lead to marriage
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
where do you exactly live in states. i think we need to talk things over since we shear the same feelings.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2006
where do you exactly live in states. i think we need to talk things over since we shear the same feelings.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by soulpatrol(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2006
why don't you both just hook up and give it a rest? grin grin grin grin
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2006
soul patrol why  are you doing like this now
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Dojo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
Don't mind Soulpatrol because it won't work between you. That's the gospel truth.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by anniebear(f): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
At times i get so angry at the word love coss it makes one become so foolish,
imagine someone u say u love sending u a text message when he knows u r preparing for ur semester exam that he's no more interested in the relationship.
can some pls tell me if there is anything like an ideal man?
Re: Unreciprocated Love by soulpatrol(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
awwww, i was just trying to play matchmaker. no offence. but i do wish you both luck though, been there myself. not fun at all. how did i handle it? i concentrated on the person that truly loves me and stopped wasting my energy on the other guy that wasn't feeling me as much as i was feeling him. can't always get what you want.  cool cool cool
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
Those things happen because people allow their emotions to overule their minds when choosing a mate.

lauryn, you want friendship that will lead to marriage. Is this man especially qualified for the role of a husband?
Re: Unreciprocated Love by soulpatrol(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2006
anniebear:

At times i get so angry at the word love coss it makes one become so foolish,
imagine someone u say u love sending u a text message when he knows you're preparing for your semester exam that he's no more interested in the relationship.
can some please tell me if there is anything like an ideal man?

whoa, that is just the cruelest way to break up with someone. what did you do after that?
Re: Unreciprocated Love by man2man(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2006
ANNIEBEAR THERE IS NOTHING LIKE AN IDEAL MAN IT IS LIKE THE WAY YOU MAKE YOUR BED YOU LIE ON IT
Re: Unreciprocated Love by anniebear(f): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2006
my dear i had to move on but it wasn't easy and it's not easy still yet finding the right man, now i get so pissed off with guys and all their wahala. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Unreciprocated Love by soulpatrol(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
@anniebear. your ex could have been more matured about it by sitting you down and talking about it, and not sending it through some text. how corny! i wouldn't have much respect for him after that even if we parted as friends. girl, even though i dont know you, you deserve better than that and im glad you're moving on. its his loss. one day youll look back and just laugh about how absurd the whole thing was. dont take it out on other guys, but be wise. good luck and keep your head up! cool cool cool cool
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Dojo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2006
There's nothing like the ideal man or woman. My rule is to live life as I want without giving anyone advantage over me. I won't surrender my heart so that I won't have heartbreak.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by otokx(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2006
@annieman; sorry o but take it easy. all men are not the same and also themselves victims. Look at my story under the journal forum titled - in the cyber cafe. Finding a "correct" girl is also not easy especially when the money is not flowing in hundreds of thousands.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by otokx(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2006
@Dojo; you never ready for woman levels.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ Seun
All I want for now is the friendship. I'm not really on the marriage issue yet. If only he could give it a shot, I would really appreciate it.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by nikitareal(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
i ld feel rejectd n neglected embarassed
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2006
thats exactly how I feel, I probably feel worse, in too much pain to realise exactly how i feel.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by Rhea(f): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
Lauryn,

Life is full of suprises and expectations. It also presents its fair share of disappointments. These experiences are meant to shape us and make us more formidable. The only reason people fall is in order to rise again and continue.

In relationships and affairs of the heart, you will learn to replace your heart with a rubber heart. You seem to have a tender heart. Time will harden it. In as much as you trust your beloved, be prepared to face the little suprises he/she will package for you once in a freaking while.

While I urge you not to relent in your search for the dream man, it pays to brace yourself for any suprises that love will present.

C'est la vie (that's life)

As to the question: is there an ideal man? Yes there are ideal men; ideal for you.

But there is no perfect man. Perfection went the way of the dodo.
Re: Unreciprocated Love by lauryn(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thanx Rhea
Re: Unreciprocated Love by anniebear(f): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thxx soulpatrol smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.