Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118048 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by mickyarams: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
youngice:
Xvideo

They will reject it. Bestiality is not allowed.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
This na the area my papa build house for Benin,ikpobha okha on news for wrong reason
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by agrovick(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
pishures or u knw the drill
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Catalyst007(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
THIS ONE IS STRONG... Hmmm
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jauntty: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
FeverRay:
H
H for HayFever

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by killjoy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
cirmuell:
perv! undecided
grin
cirmuell:
perv!

grin
cirmuell:
perv! undecided
grin
cirmuell:
perv!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by smudge2079(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmmmmm. Brb.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by 100Cents: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mtscheeew..
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by KingTom(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
youngice:
Xvideo
Bad guy grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by condralbede(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
kunlesehan:
Pictures please.
this thread is too interesting not to have pictures.
Lol
Honestly.....I just opened the thread to watch d pishure,
anyway op!u knw d traditions, pishure or idonbilivit.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
the policewomen must have gone to make arrest with kondo olopa instead of AK 47.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Prickshore or I doesn't believe it
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by killjoy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
nairalanders sef! all diz pipl opening d thread to see three black naked women. dis is Nairaland nt xhamster.

3 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Olivers2J(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na wa that was too much nah, they shld've allowed her 2 finish taking her bath. Who knws she might b menstruating, On the other hand beating a woman police officer was the height of it, though they are good in intimidating the good n law abiding citizens.The police are 2 be blamed y sending females alone who doesn't knw that our tongues are as sharp as knife n we lack tolerance too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by justicesky24(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wetin carry police women go arrest people men no dey
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by killjoy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
by d way d culprits r charged wit assault n attempted murda.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Youngzedd(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Some people don't think before they act, how can you strip police officers naked. Do the person really think the government will give her/him kudos for doing such.

This is the beginning of her/his suffering.

What Police men will do to them in prison is beyond human imagination.

9ja police hehe.

Some 9jarians behave like animals.

3 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Biggty(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was hoping i'd see pictures when i open
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by tunesoft(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
youngice:
Xvideo
I dey suspect U...walahi grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by KingTom(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
cirmuell:
na them ruin their image like that, try stripping(or even touch) a US police officer. angry mtcheew
The U.S police officers are mostly gays so stripping na normal thing for them undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
What u just posted can't give me money for owo, i don't need any story again, abeg i need their naked pix abeg.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by KingTom(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Green222:
Serve them right. what does caused them to wait for the woman to bath? is there anywhere in the constitution that suspect should not bath before going to police station?
Guy free these bini girls! From baff na she fit run or worse bring out AK-47 from bathroom! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Youngzedd(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
tomistelle:
Yet d idiots were ready to arrest her whilst bathing,hence dey got wat they deserved..
Is der a jazz dt can wipe off dos mofos in black uniform frm naija,so hate them angry

Your thoughts right.

Police will show them pepper in prison.

It's advisable to think before you act than act before you think.

Fighting the government is the worst mistake a civilian can make.

5 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jeo4u(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good for the policemen and their unnecessary harassment. are they executing the court quit notice? post her nude pic jor
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Pennyways: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
gonna learn to play it right when the deal is done, though the landlady and the police officers might be wrong, but the attackers are at fault.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kandiikane(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
jauntty:
Atleast they should have allowed her to finish bathing.....except of course she hadn't started @ the point of arrest.
In which part of the world will you be allowed to finish taking your bath when you are under arrest? If police come to arrest you, you are required to leave everything you are doing and follow go. She should have put on a dress and followed them.

@topic, perverted bush people!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by webhostbiz: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Did the landlady got the quit notice from the court or police station. The notice is always issued by the court for certain period after which the court representative will be at the resident to pack the tenant load if she refuses to leave. So why did the police went to enforce the notice instead of the court? Police lawlessness. But they shouldnt b treated that way.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
This reminds me of a character in the novel, The New Man, who rapèd the female police officer that was sent to arrest him.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by cirmuell(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
KingTom:

The U.S police officers are mostly gays so stripping na normal thing for them undecided
say what? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.