Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118051 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
GozieDiora:

No part of the story said the police agents were dragging anyone naked, dude.

The lady requested to take her bath before following them to the station and they refused (which is right according to basic police procedures).

The so-called eye witness was obviously biased given that if the woman was actually in the bathroom when the police agents arrived, there's no way they wouldn't have allowed her to finish before initiating any form of discussion or action.

The story rather suggests that the lady requested to take her bath after being told she was to go along with the agents to the station.

The police might have their own share of the blame, but let's be frank, what the tenants did is a TYPE A crime and it's an insult/disregards to the nation.

What did you see from the video I posted? I am talking from what I saw in that video and what was aired in the TV news.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by horeyhurfey(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2014
kunleeko:
Why send women to go arrest people. Na wa oo.
Is it a crime for the woman to take her bath?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by solotutu(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Pictures of you hearing about me from him or adonblivit angry

lmao not again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.