Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118047 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by sko(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
na'im good for them.Not the ladies stripped But the Popo!!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by agoadiv(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
pictures or idontblivit
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Suspect33(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chai, but whr d pictures na?... Dats d main reason i opened dis post
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
webhostbiz:
Did the landlady got the quit notice from the court or police station. The notice is always issued by the court for certain period after which the court representative will be at the resident to pack the tenant load if she refuses to leave. So why did the police went to enforce the notice instead of the court? Police lawlessness. But they shouldnt b treated that way.

Yes she gotted hit fro th cut.
But the tenant has refusal to pack comot
The police wented to enforcement the laws because the landwoman has gave she a money to buy food and spoon
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by condralbede(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
blakky97:

They doesn't putted the pishure, so you cannot to be wash it
OK ooo,let me walketh away den...*crying*
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2014
blakky97:

They doesn't putted the pishure, so you cannot to be wash it

blakky97:

Yes she gotted hit fro th cut.
But the tenant has refusal to pack comot
The police wented to enforcement the laws because the landwoman has gave she a money to buy food and spoon

LMFAO did someone hack your account blakky97?

Which kind engrish you dey talk??

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jahbiz: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2014
They should thanks their grandmothers in heaven that they were not raped. They no get a policeman 4 dai station?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by GRACEGLORY: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2014
iphone 6 (Brand New) FOR SALE!!!

16gb Space grey color.
#127,000.

-Cyrus Jesunifemi
0803 054 6462

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by WASMOG(m): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2014
ALISMILE:
There is definitely a lack of comprehension here! They never said that d Police attempted to evict. They said they went to invite!
invite her so they can detain her for months
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by delors(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2014
post=28166680:

Dont like my pix, like my blog instead
Nvm...Lost interest already. Yemisis are the same all over regardless of the dp. Goodnight Miss cool
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Moheat(m): 3:36am On Nov 20, 2014
No regards for law enforcers any longer in Naija
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by remikunle: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2014
i was nt there only God can judge
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Were they tying wrapper?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 5:05am On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO did someone hack your account blakky97?

Which kind engrish you dey talk??
If you notice, I'm speaking it in response to a particular class of comment.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2014
condralbede:
OK ooo,let me walketh away den...*crying*
You are cry? Crises have dey? Don't be cries oh! Life can good! LG
Stop to be buy samsung. If you wash LG TV, you can fit know say, Life can Good. Stop to be crises.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by henrixx(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2014
pictures or I call the POLICE
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Eddy2cute(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Picture or adonblivit! angry
mumu it happened in benin and the video was in the news
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Eddy2cute(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Moheat:
No regards for law enforcers any longer in Naija
do they actually deserve regard?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jude33084(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Haba no Picture

Even Seun came to Peep at the thread to see if there was a picture attached tongue
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Eddy2cute:
mumu it happened in benin and the video was in the news
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the cage? sad

Biko, sleep again na.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2014
The report didn‘t tell us whether the police women dragged the lady out of the bathroom naked.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by heatmeup(f): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Nigerians have no respect for authority , we curse on social media ....we even strip on physical media ...
Its a new Trend
authority sef no get respect for human right
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by segnys007(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2014
GboyegaD:
Our people like acting barbaric. They could have pacify the police officers to wait for the lady to finish having her bath instead of beating them up.
Pacify them? WTF! Why would they need to be pacified to allow her finish her bath? If they needed to be pacified, then they got what they deserved!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by willorie(f): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2014
WASMOG:
nigeria police always taking law onto there hands
I dont know who gave them the right to evict tenant without court permission. They should have even wait for her to take her bath since they met her inside bathroom bathing.

that is, l tire for this particular uniform oooo
Haba!
A lady u were called to come & arrest is taking her bath
why not wait for her to finish?
Since NPF now evict tenants for them landlords
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by destante(f): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2014
chibobo121:

only urself re of d world where complaints re not oficialy made b4 to arest ppl, where police arest ppl witout warrant, where quit not re enforced witout court order, where anybody in police uni4m wil just say "u re under arest" and ppl start to folow them. the touts were on ilegal operation and they got wat they deserved. if real law shuld take efect, the oficers and their superior wuld be d first to be arested and investigated
hello? what is it exactly you are saying? If the person to be arrested based her complaints on the issuance of a warrant, that's a different thing. But she said she wanted to go have her bath first, seriously? And then people came all over to descend on them, and you think that's even? smh.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Hero10001: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2014
kunlesehan:
Pictures please.
this thread is too interesting not to have pictures.
Lol
Kai! You wan see pics of deflated tit.s and yan.sh..
Women police nor beautiful jor.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by yemmytee1(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Its Funny and not funny i dont like the way police treat people but this is very wrong my suggestion....they should arrest every one on sight and make them face the law,my point cause when this was going on why cant some good thinking residents rush to report and police can reenforce..Its an embarrassment to Naija...
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by condralbede(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
blakky97:

You are cry? Crises have dey? Don't be cries oh! Life can good! LG
Stop to be buy samsung. If you wash LG TV, you can fit know say, Life can Good. Stop to be crises.
Lolz... Isokay
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kunlesehan(m): 7:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Hero10001:

Kai! You wan see pics of deflated tit.s and yan.sh..
Women police nor beautiful jor.
hahahahaha
haba na my police sisters u finish like dis. It's unfair o. Nor let policewoman catch u o. There's 1 on NL.
lol
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by lastpage: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2014
WASMOG:
nigeria police always taking law onto there hands
I dont know who gave them the right to evict tenant without court permission.
They should have even wait for her to take her bath since they met her inside bathroom bathing.

Original Post: Three female police officers who went to make an arrest at Oregbeni quarters in Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State were on Wednesday beaten and stripped Unclad.

The police officers are currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

They were invited by a landlady in the area to arrest one of her tenants when a fracas ensued.

The Nation gathered that trouble started when the tenant insisted on taking her bath before going to the police station but the police officers said she should follow them.

A fracas ensued and other residents in the area joined the tenant to beat and stripped the police officers.

The landlady who gave her name as Mrs. Okebuse said she invited the police because she had given the tenants quit notice.

She said, “When the police came to make arrest, they started fighting the police. I ran for my life and hid in the other compound.”

An eyewitness said the landlady uses police to harass her tenants.

“The woman was taking her bath and the police officers refused to allow the woman to take her bath,” the eyewitness said.

The state’s Police Commissioner, Foluso Adebanjo, who expressed disappointment at the attack, said the police would not take the attack likely.

Adebanjo said the attackers would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

He said suspects arrested have already been charged to court.

You are a BIG DUNCE!

Where did you see "EVICTION" in the original story...... or you dont know the difference between "Arrest" and "Eviction"?
"arrest" in this sense means the Tenant was "invited" tot he Police Station .... and did you "read" that they threw her property outside?

Again, you are very daft and should try and read before commenting:

The Lady insisted on "taking her bath" .... meaning she WANTED TO COMMENCE BATHING WHILE KEEPING THE POLICE WAITING!
She was NOT already in the bath as you are claiming EXCEPT you can show us in the story where that was stated!

If the story has said "she wanted to FINISH her bath"..... then you can conclude that she was already in the bath and just needed to finish-up!

I have highlighted and quoted the relevant phrases for you, incase you have jaundice of the eyes! grin grin

..And to naked Police women.....who were in Uniform is just too much!

Those miscreants need to be taught a very big lesson!.

As bad as our Police are, we must still show a little respect for the Uniform...more so for their "womanhood"!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.