Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands (6685 Views)

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / A Thread For All Cheating Ladies / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

Hmm.. emotions.. when it comes to emotions and séx; it's trés complicated.

if the pùssy is good (excuse my language), an emotionless man will become a psycho o. cheesy

if the dìck is awful, a woman that connects easily after séx will find it easy to detach herself (all things being equal).

But generally, women tend to connect more after séx. Again, part of it has to do with anatomy. Typically, women get "pounded" during séx, they are on the receiving end, so it makes sense that they feel vulnerable after.

I know it's crazy, but it starts making sense when you think about it. grin

Interesting angle

Which of the sexes is easeier to disconnect aafter a good pounding
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

What do you mean by a level playing field?
If the society stop favoring men when it comes to cheating.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Interesting angle

Men.

If a woman finds a good dìck, it's like winning a lottery. cheesy It'll be hard for her to let go; added to the fact that she feels vulnerable after the pounding.

It's harder for a woman to find a man that satisfies all her séxual needs, than it is for a man to find a woman that satisfies his needs.

Women are more sexuâlly complicated.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Arsenate:
same here, man.
Thirded grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
I concur..

BABE3:

Men.

If a woman finds a good dìck, it's like winning a lottery. cheesy It'll be hard for her to let go; added to the fact that she feels vulnerable after the pounding.

It's harder for a woman to find a man that satisfies all her séxual needs, than it is for a man to find a woman that satisfies his needs.

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

Men.

Speak for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by zeb04(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Its suprising guys know so much about the ladies.
The truth is women cheat but are more secretive about it..
I don't know if denying it makes men feel better,I actually thought they were the realistic ones.
A cheat is a cheat.its okay to deny to satisfy your wounded ego

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
If the society stop favoring men when it comes to cheating.
Who makes up the society?

How does the society favour men?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Who makes up the society?

How does the society favour men?
If you want to feign ignorance, then there's nothing I can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by tpia6: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Serenity22:
Tpia6 please change the title to A thread for adulterous husbands cheesy

i dont want to find their trouble ojare, seems the thread has sent many into hiding sef.

I'll just open one for the women as well, so they (cheating men) can vent, i know they're just waiting to do that.

this topic is actually just because the family section is full of cheating threads nowadays. Might as well discuss it openly instead of making them creep around.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by coogar: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Interesting angle

it's much much easier for the men to disconnect after any type of sex. after sėx, a man's testosterone would take a massive dip & this is why he either sleeps off completely or feel the need to distance himself from cuddling & having chit-chats.

it's the reverse reaction for the women.....her oxytocin is at the highest and she's more likely to want after sėx cuddling or some sort of bonding which most men aren't capable of giving generally - so men generally retreat after sėx while women generally want more romance after sėx.

it's their respective hormones at work.....
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Our females will not be happy with this....

Being slaves to their hormones grin
coogar:

it's much much easier for the men to disconnect after any type of sex. after sėx, a man's testosterone would take a massive dip & this is why he either sleeps off completely or feel the need to distance himself from cuddling & having chit-chats.

it's the reverse reaction for the women.....her oxytocin is at the highest and she's more likely to want after sėx cuddling or some sort of bonding which most men aren't capable of giving generally - so men generally retreat after sėx while women generally want more romance after sėx.

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by coogar: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Our females will not be happy with this....

Being slaves to their hormones grin

but that's the truth - that's the biology of both sëxes. women are constantly ruled by their hormones. they are eternal slaves of their hormones.....hell, they even use it as a legal technality in court to get a slap on the wrist.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
If you want to feign ignorance, then there's nothing I can do about it.
If you want to play this card then I believe you got nothing to say.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
coogar:

but that's the truth - that's the biology of both sëxes. women are constantly ruled by their hormones. they are eternal slaves of their hormones.....hell, they even use it as a legal technality in court to get a slap on the wrist.

Lol
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

If you want to play this card then I believe you got nothing to say.
It's your right to believe whatever you want, I can't take that from you my dear.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
coogar:

I don't think picaboo is talking about disconnect immediately after the séxuall intercourse itself.

I may be wrong though.

He's talking about disconnect asin coming back for more; feeling emotional connected to the person; feeling attached. Its easier for women to connect this way than men too; but we both know what havoc good pùssy can cause in a man's life. grin
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by coogar: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

I don't think picaboo is talking about disconnect immediately after the séxuall intercourse itself.

even that bit is a hormonal behaviour.....there's a lust centre in the male brain which automatically directs him to register the "details" of an attractive female. women take this like the man is unserious or a randy goat but this is just science.....

He's talking about disconnect asin coming back for more; feeling emotional connected to the person; feeling attached.

I may be wrong though.

if the sėx is good, the man would always come back for more. feeling attached or feeling emotionally-connected mostly depends on his age or maturity. if he's way too young, he's more likely to seek greener pastures even if the current woman is faultless.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
It's your right to believe whatever you want, I can't take that from you my dear.
How can I continue to bicker when you put it this way?. Its all right freecocoa.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Serenity22: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
tpia6:

i dont want to find their trouble ojare, seems the thread has sent many into hiding sef.

I'll just open one for the women as well, so they (cheating men) can vent, i know they're just waiting to do that.

this topic is actually just because the family section is full of cheating threads nowadays. Might as well discuss it openly instead of making them creep around.
so true! I am surprised none of them has come out to register their names here, which makes u begin to wonder why they still claim all men commit adultery. I was expecting this thread to be at page 50 by now. Where r the men that commit adultery ooooooo, please your presence is needed here, come and answer our question, be proud of your status if you know its a good thing
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
coogar:

even that bit is a hormonal behaviour.....there's a lust centre in the male brain which automatically directs him to register the "details" of an attractive female. women take this like the man is unserious or a randy goat but this is just science.....

if the sėx is good, the man would always come back for more. feeling attached or feeling emotionally-connected mostly depends on his age or maturity. if he's way too young, he's more likely to seek greener pastures even if the current woman is faultless

true...
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

I may be wrong though.

He's talking about disconnect asin coming back for more; feeling emotional connected to the person; feeling attached. Its easier for women to connect this way than men too; but we both know what havoc good pùssy can cause in a man's life. grin

Correct
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Coogar

Do you watch sleepy hollow

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Fkforyou(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Since this thread is for cheating husbands,then am innocent,suppose is for those who cheat on their babes I for don book space....
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by tpia6: 2:58am On Nov 21, 2014
^^you can include yourself,

Serenity22:
so true! I am surprised none of them has come out to register their names here, which makes u begin to wonder why they still claim all men commit adultery. I was expecting this thread to be at page 50 by now. Where r the men that commit adultery ooooooo, please your presence is needed here, come and answer our question, be proud of your status if you know its a good thing

in fact, i thought they'd rush here to claim their superiority in the cheating game, surprised everyone is feigning holy now. . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tpia o grin grin grin

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by sexymoma(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
It not possible. They can't wash their dirty linen outside. angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
BABE3:

Men.

A woman. Who feels vulnerable is probably one who was interested in the man, thought se.x will hook him and the man had other ideas.

A lady who set out with an agenda will not
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
tpia6:
^^you can include yourself,

in fact, i thought they'd rush here to claim their superiority in the cheating game, surprised everyone is feigning holy now. . . . . . . .

I thought so too
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Caveatemptor(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yomieluv:
Can't imagine myself getting married,and still cheat.

Once in,no going back. I pray God makes me the husband,and father I want to be,and also complement me witha good,and loving wife.

So help me God.

What if your wife cheats on you first?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Caveatemptor(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
By the way Tpia,I wanna cheat on my future wife with you,then we can come on Nairaland and share our experience for all and sundry.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Mutaino7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
bukatyne:

I thought so too

if role were reversed will u ladies come out of ur closet and claim guilty as charged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married But Lonely / . / Loan App Wanna Ruin My Life Pls Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.