Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands (6683 Views)

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / A Thread For All Cheating Ladies / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by iykedare(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol. He or she who is without sin should throw the first stone.

Pastor shekau
Boko Haram Assembly

Why are the Women here behaving as if they ve never cheated or engaged in crazy immoral lifestyle either in their youth or now? What's all these holier than thou attitude? Opening hundred s of thread to berate cheating husbands won't stop anything or stop karma from taking It's full course on former runz /babes

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by tpia6: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Missmossy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Funny thread grin
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by cescky(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
am an old nairalander and ive often seen abuses hurled at tipia and i think stillwater....i often mistake one for the other, with this thread its hard not to to see why.

no offence to you tipia but you reason quite very differently...

and nothing good can come out of this your thread, but get peoples mind into stemmed into pure negativity

a pity many decent,respectable,potentially non cheating innocent minds will leave your thread with their mind filled with the maggots and feaces youve deposited on this thread.

word of advice, as long as women constantly complain that their husbands are cheating, goes a long way to show that they have other counterparts whose partners dont cheat and they also belive within themselves that their cheating husbands can do better.

not all men cheat!!!, dont be deceived by the media and the folly on nairaland

The MODEL you see in magazines DOESNT LOOK like the MODEL, when YOU SEE her IN REAL LIFE!
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by beeevan: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Talon05:

Its really simple. Not all men / women cheat but all humans are programmed to cheat. It takes a lot of willpower for a man / woman to exercise self-control not to cheat. Believe me, you should trust no man/ woman.

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by beeevan: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
freecocoa:
I don't think we are.

You are saying men cheat because it's in their DNA so they can't discipline themselves and I'm saying that's not true and that women also can cheat/actually cheat but the ones who don't, don't because they decide to control themselves than let their urges control them.

I'm also telling you that, if men and women have the same level of playing field, believe me you, the men will be shocked.

Totally agree!
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by beeevan: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:
So cheating men are cowards! They cnt come out here and brag about themselves but if a wonderful thread is opened, they will come and beat chest and spoil the thread. Look at them! Nowhere to be found!

Some pple here are arguing about women not capable of cheating? Lol. Bikonu ask yourself who those women are that men cheat with. Are those ghosts? Ladies having more than one boyfrnd. That one isnt cheating abi? Runz babes who have boyfrnds nko? Married men cheating with married women nko? Sugar mummies with single guys nko? And ure here arguing. Lol. Funny peeps.

If there is one thing I know, men know nothing about women. One said in a thread that a virgin wife can never cheat, not knowing that 99% per of virgin wives will always wonder what other type of lipsrsealed is out there. They find it hard to accept that cheating is a human thing not man thing. There is a reason the female lipsrsealed isn't customized just for one fit.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by austine4real(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Men wll stop cheatin wen God starts removin an inch 4rm our d1cks anytym we cheat

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by iykedare(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2014
beeevan:

. There is a reason the female lipsrsealed isn't customized just for one fit.

Really? If you believe this then Why is It difficult for You women to also understand that the dlck can't be satisfied by one vlrgina?

MEN cheat and damn the consequence s because they are the superior sex, women know What they stand to loose if they are caught cheating.

BTW,this debate won't stop men from cheating.

WOMEN, FIND A WAY TO KEEP YOUR HUSBANDS FROM CHEATING. IT IS POSSIBLE BUT YOU NEED TO PUT IN LOT OF WORK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
beeevan:

If there is one thing I know, men know nothing about women. One said in a thread that a virgin wife can never cheat, not knowing that 99% per of virgin wives will always wonder what other type of lipsrsealed is out there. They find it hard to accept that cheating is a human thing not man thing. There is a reason the female lipsrsealed isn't customized just for one fit.

I'm telling you, men dnt know jack about women. Very obvious from their comments here. No wonder they are always confused about women. When ure seeing women around you cheating, ure still arguing that women cannot cheat. They like to feign ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by beeevan: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
iykedare:

Really? If you believe this then Why is It difficult for You women to also understand that the dlck can't be satisfied by one vlrgina?

MEN cheat and damn the consequence s because they are the superior sex, women know What they stand to loose if they are caught cheating.

BTW,this debate won't stop men from cheating.

WOMEN, FIND A WAY TO KEEP YOUR HUSBANDS FROM CHEATING. IT IS POSSIBLE BUT YOU NEED TO PUT IN LOT OF WORK.

Do i at any point say that one pendulum should be satisfied by one fanny? I definitely do not give a rat as*s if men are extolled to cheat in full glare of the public or not, such concerns are for women whose entire being revolves around the penile shaft. I don't even give a damn about the society and their principles, i live and will continue living my life the way it makes me happy. The entire world can go on a cheating spree and choke on their body fluids for all I care, that's the least of my concerns . As long as no one is held at gun point to play wife to a cheating man, it's all fun and game.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2014
A man will CHANGE his ways, he will not let a good woman walk away... but a Boy with pride will lose treasured possession because of his ego, thinking that sleeping with countless women is what makes him a man, little will he realize, when its a bit too late that Being FAITHFUL, committed and responsible is what makes a REAL MAN!!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by crackhaus: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2014
justi4jesu:
A man will CHANGE his ways, he will not let a good woman walk away... but a Boy with pride will lose treasured possession because of his ego, thinking that sleeping with countless women is what makes him a man, little will he realize, when its a bit too late that Being FAITHFUL, committed and responsible is what makes a REAL MAN!!
Absolute nonsense!
Who defines how/what a real man is?

Russian President Vladimir Putin, ranked among the most powerful people in the world could not keep his 30year old marriage from falling apart - he's not a real man for not staying committed huh?

Does being FAITHFUL, committed and responsible also make a REAL WOMAN?

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

Absolute nonsense!

Russian President Vladimir Putin, ranked among the most powerful people in the world could not keep his 30year old marriage from falling apart - he's not a real man for not staying committed huh?

Truth is,
What makes a real man or woman, as much as we'd like everyone to fit into our own definition(s) of this context remains a largely subjective one.

The qualities she described above are as a matter of fact, some of the attributes used by normal humans to differentiate the genuine and un-genuine (sic) ones among their kind.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by crackhaus: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Truth is,
What makes a real man or woman, as much as we'd like everyone to fit into our own definition(s) of this context remains a largely subjective one.

The qualities she described above are as a matter of fact, some of the attributes used by normal humans to differentiate the genuine and un[i](sic)[/i]-genuine ones among their kind.

[size=4pt]ummmm, this is just a notice me post grin
I haven't been on BBM for a while.
Thought you might be subconsciously wondering what happened.[/size]
Lol...I noticed.
I just assumed you would be back soon, will you?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

Lol...I noticed.
I just assumed you would be back soon, will you?

Yeah Sure.
After my data plan on this sim expires.
I subscribed while having a running BB plan.

It kynda over rode my BlackBerry Services angry
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
@Mizmycoli you came across to me like someone I've met before. You have such a striking resemblance coupled with the fact that you are both alumnus off the same school until I heard your voice note. So I was able to verify that you weren't the said person from your voice. I would have loved to ask other questions pertaining to other things you commented on here on Nairaland but unfortunately you never responded to my email requests.

Maybe is should open a thread to that effect or would you prefer a chat.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by MizMyColi(f): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hi Brandnew2
I've replied your mail.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by crackhaus: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah Sure.
After my data plan on this sim expires.
I subscribed while having a running BB plan.

It kynda over rode my BlackBerry Services angry
Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by justi4jesu(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

Absolute nonsense!

I comment my reserve....I have pointed it out, so be it.

Being FAITHFUL, committed and responsible makes a REAL MAN. No be fight. smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi Brandnew2
I've replied your mail.
I know I didn't have to derail this thread just to get a response from you. You've got mail though smiley
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

I comment my reserve....I have pointed it out, so be it.

Being FAITHFUL, committed and responsible makes a REAL MAN. No be fight. smiley
I don't agree with you does not mean it's a fight.

Again the question was, who defines what a real man is? Is it you? A woman?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by justi4jesu(f): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

I don't agree with you does not mean it's a fight.

Again the question was, who defines what a real man is? Is it you? A woman?

Yes its me.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by crackhaus: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes its me.
Good, we're getting somewhere...

I guess a teenager who's FAITHFUL, committed and responsible to his girlfriend, is also a REAL MAN...yes?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by kandiikane(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

I've lived long enough to know that though people are held accountable by their words; words are empty as shït

yes, it's good to have the right mentality about cheating; but trust me when the real temptation comes, it's another story entirely.

Cheating is much more complicated than we make it seem in the section. But for arguments' sake, it's better to simplify. cheesy

Have you cheated?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

Have you cheated?

Yes. Have you? cheesy
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by kandiikane(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

Yes. Have you? cheesy
cheesy

I dey innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage / Married But Lonely / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.