Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands (6704 Views)

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] / A Thread For All Cheating Ladies / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:

Hmm, I prolly should have said people who make excuses for cheats will likely cheat if the opportunity arises, I don't see how they won't if they have reasons why it's okay to cheat. I'll be a shediot to believe people who scream they won't cheat actually don't, people lie a lot.

I've lived long enough to know that though people are held accountable by their words; words are empty as shït

yes, it's good to have the right mentality about cheating; but trust me when the real temptation comes, it's another story entirely.

Cheating is much more complicated than we make it seem in the section. But for arguments' sake, it's better to simplify. cheesy
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
True that, guess I didn't bother about that, just thought since it involves men and cheating, e go hot die cheesy.

Hmm, I prolly should have said people who make excuses for cheats will likely cheat if the opportunity arises, I don't see how they won't if they have reasons why it's okay to cheat. I'll be a shediot to believe people who scream they won't cheat actually don't, people lie a lot.
Its really simple. Not all men cheat but all men are programmed to cheat. It takes a lot of willpower for a man to exercise self-control not to cheat. Believe me, you should trust no man.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
True that, guess I didn't bother about that, just thought since it involves men and cheating, e go hot die cheesy.

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

I've lived long enough to know that though people are held accountable by their words; words are empty as shït

yes, it's good to have the right mentality about cheating; but trust me when the real temptation comes, it's another story entirely.

Cheating is much more complicated than we make it seem in the section. But for arguments' sake, it's better to simplify. cheesy
Couldn't have said it better.wink
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Its really simple. Not all men cheat but all men are programmed to cheat. It takes a lot of willpower for a man to exercise self-control not to cheat. Believe me, you should trust no man.

That's the half truth. cheesy

the whole truth is, all men(men and women) WILL cheat under the right circumstances, and with the right level of temptation.

Some will never cheat because the circumstances are never in sync and/or the level of temptation isn't high enough.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
grin trust madam tpia6 na.

Seriously though, I expected this thread to be very hot, given the way most of them have a vast knowledge/experience on the subject.
same can be said for the female folks na. How many of them go confess if turn the table around?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Not only men, I believe everyone is programmed to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
2sExy1:
same can be said for the female folks na. How many of them go confess if turn the table around?
I don't argue that at all, it's just that the men make it sound like a normal thing and should be accepted.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
Not only men, I believe everyone is programmed to cheat.
I am talking about ideal situations where the husband and wife gets along well, you dont see a woman straying when she believes her man is good and faithful and all but a good home doesnt prevent a man from cheating. Most men will have a good woman at home and still cheat, its just in our DNA. But it rarely happens for a woman to cheat on a good man. It rarely happens.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

. But it rarely happens for a woman to cheat on a good man. It rarely happens.

grin oh dear. Hehehehe.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

I am talking about ideal situations where the husband and wife gets along well, you dont see a woman straying when she believes her man is good and faithful and all but a good home doesnt prevent a man from cheating. Most men will have a good woman at home and still cheat, its just in our DNA. But it rarely happens for a woman to cheat on a good man. It rarely happens.

Only because the woman respects her husband enough not to and is disciplined, it's not like she can't or doesn't get tempted.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

That's the half truth. cheesy

the whole truth is, all men(men and women) WILL cheat under the right circumstances, and with the right level of temptation.

Some will never cheat because the circumstances are never in sync and/or the level of temptation isn't high enough.

You are right too but you will agree most women resist temptations better no matter the level of that temptation. Most time when women cheat, something has to go wrong in the home front, whether the man is a cheat or he's not capable in carrying out his duties, be it sexually or financially.

There is always a reason behind a woman cheating on her man but MOST men will cheat for no reason, a man will still cheat on a good woman, even his soulmate once a certain degree of temptation comes his way.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

err.. cheating is in everyone's DNA; not only men's.

The pënis is however very stubborn, stern and straight forward compared to the vägina....

plus, men have more options; they can have sëx with women in social classes lower than them and women in higher classes. Society won't complain.

Women, however, prefer to have sêx with men in higher classes.

That's why it seems like men are "more promiscuous".

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
Only because the woman respects her husband enough not to and is disciplined, it's not like she can't or doesn't get tempted.
My dear, you are right and I do not argue this with you but you will agree with me that most good and well mannered women out there rarely resort to cheating even when things are wrong in their homes but most men out there will cheat on a good woman regardless of any shii simply cos its in a man's DNA to cheat. Women are not programmed to cheat.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
cococandy:
grin oh dear. Hehehehe.
Hi coco, i try not to write jargon, have i erred?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

You are right too but you will agree most women resist temptations better no matter the level of that temptation. Most time when women cheat, something has to go wrong in the home front, whether the man is a cheat or he's not capable in carrying out his duties, be it sexually or financially.

There is always a reason behind a woman cheating on her man but MOST men will cheat for no reason, a man will still cheat on a good woman, even his soulmate once a certain degree of temptation comes his way.

hmm. There are many points I'll like to address in this your post, but I'm too lazy to type.

I'll address the "women resist temptation better" bit.

This has to do with anatomy; the pênis is way more aggressive than the vagìna. Heck, men get boners in the morning, right after they wake up (prior to seeing big boòties or bòobs).

so, if women had penìses and men had vagìnas,, it'll be a different story. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

My dear, you are right and I do not argue this with you but you will agree with me that most good and well mannered women out there rarely resort to cheating even when things are wrong in their homes but most men out there will cheat on a good woman regardless of any shii simply cos its in a man's DNA to cheat. Women are not programmed to cheat.

You are still getting it wrong, you can't say you agree with me and still say it's not in a woman's DNA to cheat, because those women don't cheat doesn't mean they are incapable of cheating, it just means they are more disciplined unlike the cheating men.

Like BABE have said, men have more options and the society doesn't really see it a big deal when men cheat, that's why you can come here saying it's in their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

The pënis is however very stubborn, stern and straight forward compared to the vägina....

plus, men have more options; they can have sëx with women in social classes lower than them and women in higher classes. Society won't complain.

Obviously I wont win with you.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
You are still getting it wrong, you can't say you agree with me and still say it's not in a woman's DNA to cheat, because those women don't cheat doesn't mean they are incapable of cheating, it just means they are more disciplined unlike the cheating men.

Like BABE have said, men have more options and the society doesn't really see it a big deal when men cheat, that's why you can come here saying it's in their DNA.
Why cant women throw discipline out the window and do what these men do?, cos they aint really down with cheating. Why do most men fling discipline out the window and cheat even on a good woman?, cos they cant help it. Its like peak milk, its just in them. Its in Us.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Why cant women throw discipline out the window and do what these men do?, cos they aint really down with cheating. Why do most men fling discipline out the window and cheat even on a good woman?, cos they cant help it. Its like peak milk, its just in them. Its in Us.
What da feck are you really on about? Have you been reading my posts at all?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
What da feck are you really on about? Have you been reading my posts at all?

Yes, we both holding onto the same opinion. Now, have you been reading mine?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Hi coco, i try not to write jargon, have i erred?
any good man can get cheated on. All it takes is for the wife to get tempted by something different about the other guy (it could be anything) and for her to have assurance that know one will find out.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

Yes, we both holding onto the same opinion. Now, have you been reading mine?
I don't think we are.

You are saying men cheat because it's in their DNA so they can't discipline themselves and I'm saying that's not true and that women also can cheat/actually cheat but the ones who don't, don't because they decide to control themselves than let their urges control them.

I'm also telling you that, if men and women have the same level of playing field, believe me you, the men will be shocked.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:

if men and women have the same level of playing field, believe me you, the men will be shocked.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
cococandy:
any good man can get cheated on. All it takes is for the wife to get tempted by something different about the other guy (it could be anything) and for her to have assurance that know one will find out.
I agree but on a larger scale, i think we can make a rough estimate of the number of women with perfect homes that cheat, i'm sure u will agree its on the very low side but most men cheat irrespective of anything whatsoever, even when temptation doesnt come their way, most men still seek for it. Its just crazy.

Women resist temptations better than men, its not rocket science to deduce this.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by pickabeau1: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:

Interesting angle

Let me ask then

How do emotions come into play

Women are more connected than men
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Talon05:

I agree but on a larger scale, i think we can make a rough estimate of the number of women with perfect homes that cheat, i'm sure u will agree its on the very low side but most men cheat irrespective of anything whatsoever, even when temptation doesnt come their way, most men still seek for it. Its just crazy.

Women resist temptations better than men, its not rocket science to deduce this.
if you believe that. That's ok.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
So cheating men are cowards! They cnt come out here and brag about themselves but if a wonderful thread is opened, they will come and beat chest and spoil the thread. Look at them! Nowhere to be found!

Some pple here are arguing about women not capable of cheating? Lol. Bikonu ask yourself who those women are that men cheat with. Are those ghosts? Ladies having more than one boyfrnd. That one isnt cheating abi? Runz babes who have boyfrnds nko? Married men cheating with married women nko? Sugar mummies with single guys nko? And ure here arguing. Lol. Funny peeps.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
freecocoa:
I don't think we are.

You are saying men cheat because it's in their DNA so they can't discipline themselves and I'm saying that's not true and that women also can cheat/actually cheat but the ones who don't, don't because they decide to control themselves than let their urges control them.

I'm also telling you that, if men and women have the same level of playing field, believe me you, the men will be shocked.
What do you mean by a level playing field?
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by Talon05: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
cococandy:
if you believe that. That's ok.
Its okay too if you dont, coco.
Re: A Thread For All Cheating Husbands by BABE3: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
pickabeau1:

Interesting angle

Let me ask then

How do emotions come into play

Women are more connected than men

Hmm.. emotions.. when it comes to emotions and séx; it's trés complicated.

if the pùssy is good (excuse my language), an emotionless man will become a psycho o. cheesy

if the dìck is awful, a woman that connects easily after séx will find it easy to detach herself (all things being equal).

But generally, women tend to connect more after séx. Again, part of it has to do with anatomy. Typically, women get "pounded" during séx, they are on the receiving end, so it makes sense that they feel vulnerable after.

I know it's crazy, but it starts making sense when you think about it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? / Lizzyangel / It's His 1st Wedding Anniversary: What Should He Do??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.