Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Married But Lonely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Lonely (6634 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Lonely by ginikagreene: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm a married lady but I'm lonely, I need a man and since my husband has neglected me I have decided to put myself out there.
If you're interested, send me a mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married But Lonely by edwife(f): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Really? No self-worth at all. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin
Re: Married But Lonely by Zither(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by jashar(f): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married But Lonely by Dyt(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married But Lonely by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Let me get my popcorn. cool
Re: Married But Lonely by MrIndespensable(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
See wahala ooo,sister you look desperate,pls dont go and make another man to look helpless and neglect you again... Check yourself first,before this if you are interested...cos you dont seem matured already....
Re: Married But Lonely by austine4real(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin

make I check if she dey real
Re: Married But Lonely by yvesboss(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
What happened to your marriage and why are you giving up so easily?

4 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by fannybaby(f): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Married But Lonely by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Some women are really married and alone. Its not out of the blues.
Op try and get a job. U will feel abit better

5 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by Wasayo: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think it's a yahoo boy looking for whom to devour...... If Na lie, Madam come clear yaself. ..
Re: Married But Lonely by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
ginikagreene:
I'm a married lady but I'm lonely, I need a man and since my husband has neglected me I have decided to put myself out there.
sad

6 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by fatymore(f): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
We have spirits and witches on nairaland. Guys beware ooo

4 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dyt:
Mtcheeew
Re: Married But Lonely by lilmax(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
someone cannot be a cheerful giver again?
Re: Married But Lonely by Dyt(f): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
lilmax:
Mtcheeew

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Married But Lonely by Benbisco(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
If this is real, guys, contact her to your own detriment.
Re: Married But Lonely by Chiebunigom: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Inasmuch I don't concur to the way she advertised herself out here, let's be realistic, many married people in Nigeria are so lonely especially the women.
For those of you condemning her, do not throw the baby away with the bath water.

I bet she blurted all that out, out of frustration. A lot of people come to the family section just to get at least consoled or have their problems shared and half solved instead of outright condemnation.

Please let us guard our tongues, 'be a buddy, not a bully'.

As for the OP, I'm having the same problem in my marriage, have tried to work on it with my spouse for years now but nothing seemed to be working. I have never thought of belittling myself as per cheating on my husband, rather I channel that loneliness to having so much on my hands, like; child-rearing, job, hobbies, friends, family, lots of things. Though I am quite occupied, but I must admit that I still have a 'tweeny little' loneliness feeling especially the emotional aspect. For me, once my children are grown, I might consider filing for divorce. I just pray for the strength to hold on still till that time.
Just know that you're not alone. If your spouse is willing to work with you on curbing that loneliness, please do encourage him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Lonely by Quinn22(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Married But Lonely by Destined2win: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chiebunigom:
Inasmuch I don't concur to the way she advertised herself out here, let's be realistic, many married people in Nigeria are so lonely especially the women.
For those of you condemning her, do not throw the baby away with the bath water.

I bet she blurted all that out, out of frustration. A lot of people come to the family section just to get at least consoled or have their problems shared and half solved instead of outright condemnation.

As for the OP, I'm having the same problem in my marriage, have tried to work on it with my spouse for years now but nothing seemed to be working. I have never thought of belittling myself as per cheating on my husband, rather I channel that loneliness to having so much on my hands, like; child-rearing, job, hobbies, friends, family, lots of things. Though I am quite occupied, but I must admit that I still have a 'tweeny little' loneliness feeling especially the emotional aspect. For me, once my children are grown, I might consider filing for divorce. I just pray for the strength to hold on still till that time.
Just know that you're not alone. If your spouse is willing to work with you on curbing that loneliness, please do encourage him.
Emotional support? How?
Please I care to read your explanation
Re: Married But Lonely by sapientia(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chiebunigom:

Your kind words and encouragement will surely be rewarded. Dont give up please, I would love to hear how it all turned out greater and better.

Have you watched "War Room"?, well, all i wanna is that it might take a while but if you wait it out, you will be like a direction pointer for a lot of broken homes.

Its worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Married But Lonely by sapientia(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
ginikagreene:

Just so you know, all men are same. It takes only locating the key and lock to hook us down. There is no guarantee that if Mr Okeke that treats her wife like a queen married you, he will do same. It simply took Mrs Okoke locating what can pin him down.

Am very sure you have done everything you know just to please him, but like ALL men, he has remained adamant. Dont give up, just forgive him, and let him know. Fight him with love, i dont mean over bearing. Ask him what you did wrong.

Even if you have done all of this, continue in them, you will win and rejoice till old age. If you can buy "War Room" and watch, i hope you might find a little encouragement in it even if you are not the religious type.

Marriage is noble, stay noble. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by lilytender: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
ginikagreene:

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dyt:
Dyt where ve u been oooogrin it been a long long time ooo
Re: Married But Lonely by Dyt(f): 1:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
Dyt where ve u been oooogrin it been a long long time ooo

Alive and everywhere
Re: Married But Lonely by Martin0(m): 6:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

Alive and everywhere
serious,I first deactivated my first account ,and ve been searching for my friends,am so glad I found you,so how have worked been all this while,I know it vacation season for you...
Re: Married But Lonely by Dyt(f): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
serious,I first deactivated my first account ,and ve been searching for my friends,am so glad I found you,so how have worked been all this while,I know it vacation season for you...

Yes it is o
Sadly it will end in few weeks
cry

1 Like

Re: Married But Lonely by Martin0(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

Yes it is o
Sadly it will end in few weeks
cry
seriously well atleast you will have time to rest nau,Remember over stressed is not good ,and it can lead any strange illness,atleast take it as ur own holiday and do some online business when at home..
Re: Married But Lonely by Dyt(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Martin0:
seriously well atleast you will have time to rest nau,Remember over stressed is not good ,and it can lead any strange illness,atleast take it as ur own holiday and do some online business when at home..

Teach me online business to do
Lol
Re: Married But Lonely by Martin0(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Dyt:

Teach me online business to do
Lol
hahahahahaha you can't trick me with that...

I should be the one learning from you oooo Dytgrin

Well atleast you can go into mini importation..

Or online marketing
Like:-
•selling properties online directing buyer's or buying out properties to potential customer's

Or you can get a deal with investor's into potencial businesses in nigeria like sharing idea's with them on setting up businesses like
•Recycling bin factory or Recycling collection and distribution center..

Cool jobs and good investment while you sit at home sipping coffee..grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I Am An Gay Addict, I Need Help!! / Happy International Women's Day 2023 / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.