Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? (2146 Views)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by pweshex(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Okay. This stuff really happened to me, so I guess I'll call it a true life story.
I met this girl in my 1st year, when she came to write her PUME exams in my school at UNN. she's beautiful, busty and curvy (the shape every 'normal' dude would self-service to) I did my thing and we got talking, exchanged contacts and stuff. Okay, it happened that she banged d PUME (wasn't my fault, she no too knw book) and had already fallen head over heels for me. To me, it was a pseudo relationship but to her, I was her one true love. Eventually she got admitted into ANSU .... to cut everything short, I got fund of her cos she visited often, but distance was a barrier to d relationship. Now my question is, is it possible to have a healthy relationship when distance is an issue?
for those that don't know, UNN is in Enugu state while ANSU is in Anambra.
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yeah if you both ate committed to the cause.
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmm sometimes, if ur lucky, it works. but majority of LNG distant relationships end in pieces sad
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm sometimes, if ur lucky, it works. but majority of LNG distant relationships end in pieces sad
i guess u'v been in one.....
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Somehow yes
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i guess u'v been in one.....
nope, but my bro just got out of one.. and its not easy. she cheated on him, n some nyts he just cries.its rly not a pleasant thing sad I would never agree to a LNG distance rltnshp! mm! if ur not in the same place with me, then we can't date embarassed simple.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nope, but my bro just got out of one.. and its not easy. she cheated on him, n some nyts he just cries.its rly not a pleasant thing sad I would never agree to a LNG distance rltnshp! mm! if ur not in the same place with me, then we can't date embarassed simple.
lol how old is ur bro? He is such a girl...
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Studentsvoice: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
op...am just passing by

i was here incase it makes frontpage
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by pweshex(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ur bro cried after a breakup? is the girl his ticket to heaven?
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol how old is ur bro? He is such a girl...
lol he z 19. that's exactly what I thought "you are such a girl" but then he said people don't know when love hit them... sad
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol he z 19. that's exactly what I thought "you are such a girl" but then he said people don't know when love hit them... sad
awwwwww..... Love sucks tho.... Dnt u hav frnds ..u could probably hook him up wid one of them
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweshex:
ur bro cried after a breakup? is the girl his ticket to heaven?
help me ask him o embarassed
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
awwwwww..... Love sucks tho.... Dnt u hav frnds ..u could probably hook him up wid one of them
oh I do! but he says he doesn't want them, that if he starts dating one of them, I will spoil the relationship by gossiping about him n telling her the things he does at home n her back bcus I'm her friend (he z right tho grin)

I don't know what I did wrongangry undecided
I've been nothing but a good Lil sister angry
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by jnrbayano(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweshex:
Okay. This stuff really happened to me, so I guess I'll call it a true life story.
I met this girl in my 1st year, when she came to write her PUME exams in my school at UNN. she's beautiful, busty and curvy (the shape every 'normal' dude would self-service to) I did my thing and we got talking, exchanged contacts and stuff. Okay, it happened that she banged d PUME (wasn't my fault, she no too knw book) and had already fallen head over heels for me. To me, it was a pseudo relationship but to her, I was her one true love. Eventually she got admitted into ANSU .... to cut everything short, I got fund of her cos she visited often, but distance was a barrier to d relationship. Now my question is, is it possible to have a healthy relationship when distance is an issue?
for those that don't know, UNN is in Enugu state while ANSU is in Anambra.

How did know the bold?
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
oh I do! but he says he doesn't want them, that if he starts dating one of them, I will spoil the relationship by gossiping about him n telling her the things he does at home n her back bcus I'm her friend (he z right tho grin)

I don't know what I did wrongangry undecided
I've been nothing but a good Lil sister angry
loool...den u need hav his trust tho.... Lol why would a sis betray her brother anyways.... Even if thr is somthin to jist abt him, it should be only the good things loool...eya ... I think he is a cool guy tho..... He realy has a soft heart just like me...doh am older.... Lol
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Harmthe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
booking space
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool...den u need hav his trust tho.... Lol why would a sis betray her brother anyways.... Even if thr is somthin to jist abt him, it should be only the good things loool...eya ... I think he is a cool guy tho..... He realy has a soft heart just like me...doh am older.... Lol
lol! my bro cool? soft hearted? lwkmd! bleh ^^ he is totally the opposite to me! we r like tom n jerry in the house, I am jerry, tho small in size(I'm not even small embarassed) but mighty! smart!! n wise!!! cool while he z tom, big in size but.... complete it grin
anytime he brings a girl to the house, he know that he has to settle me to avoid embarrassment grin *giggles*
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by pweshex(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
jnrbayano:

How did know the bold?
I dnt get ur question
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol! my bro cool? soft hearted? lwkmd! bleh ^^ he is totally the opposite to me! we r like tom n jerry in the house, I am jerry, tho small in size(I'm not even small embarassed) but mighty! smart!! n wise!!! cool while he z tom, big in size but.... complete it grin
anytime he brings a girl to the house, he know that he has to settle me to avoid embarrassment grin *giggles*
looooooooooooooooooooooool........... Wen he grows up, u'd b d one fearing him... Cmon, i bet he knws ur weaknesses so he will use dat against u to ur boyfrnd
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Jayfun3(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Interesting thread. Well, long distance relationship is a risky game, u win some, u lose some. Its a 50-50 thing but in most cases it turns sour. Goodluck and lots of love to those in long distance relationship!!!
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by pweshex(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
jnrbayano:

How did know the bold?
Yh. I get it now. she visits me often, ... from Anmbra to my school! it's evidence enough.
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooooooooooooooooooool........... Wen he grows up, u'd b d one fearing him... Cmon, i bet he knws ur weaknesses so he will use dat against u to ur boyfrnd
lol everybody has his or her weaknesses... but some ppl's weaknesses r bigger that others grin heheheh
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by jnrbayano(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweshex:
I dnt get ur question

"To me, it was a pseudo relationship but to her, I was her one true love"

The above is culled from the Op.

My question is, "how did you know you were her one true love"
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol everybody has his or her weaknesses... but some ppl's weaknesses r bigger that others grin heheheh
lol ur brother's weakness is bigger dan urz, i see.... I just wish i can spot one weakness of urz tho.... I knw thr is smth out dr daht can melt ur hrt
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ur brother's weakness is bigger dan urz, i see.... I just wish i can spot one weakness of urz tho.... I knw thr is smth out dr daht can melt ur hrt
lols good luck spotting! grin

I wish I could stay n chat with u all nyt, coz I'm rly enjoying our chat cheesy but...my eyes ain't sexy anymore sad I'm feeling so sleepysad and I hate leaving my internet on due to me dozing off to sleep.. u knw what happens when u leave ur internet on at nyt, especially when u have small MB left embarassed

thanks for keeping me company dear, it was really nice chatting with u smiley kiss goodnyt?
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by jnrbayano(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
pweshex:
Yh. I get it now. she visits me often, ... from Anmbra to my school! it's evidence enough.

Not enough evidence, in fact, no amount of evidence will make us sure that she doesn't see the relationship same way you see it (Pseudo relationship)

smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:

I wish I could stay n chat with u all nyt, coz I'm rly enjoying our chat cheesy but...my eyes ain't sexy anymore sad I'm feeling so sleepysad and I hate leaving my internet on due to me dozing off to sleep.. u knw what happens when u leave ur internet on at nyt, especially when u have small MB left embarassed

thanks for keeping me company dear, it was really nice chatting with u smiley kiss goodnyt?
awwwwww.... So sad ryt now... Why do u hv to leav so early.... Lol yh yh i understand tho...the feeling is mutual nd i will b lyn if i say i ddnt enjoy our chat .... How do i say goodnyt in ur language?
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
awwwwww.... So sad ryt now... Why do u hv to leav so early.... Lol yh yh i understand tho...the feeling is mutual nd i will b lyn if i say i ddnt enjoy our chat .... How do i say goodnyt in ur language?
umm I don't even know o grin but u can tell me goodnite in ur own language smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by pweshex(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:

my brother. it's not everything I'll say here. but when a woman loves u, you'll def knw!
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm I don't even know o grin but u can tell me goodnite in ur own language smiley
lolz... I'm igbo..nd its kachifo...
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
goodnight dear... EroticAngelina smiles smiles smiles
Re: Long Distance Relationships, Do They Really Workout? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz... I'm igbo..nd its kachifo...
oh yes yes!!!!!!! kachifo!! Kai how could I forget!! I'm Igbo too cheesy kachifo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? / Disadvantages Of Dating Married Men / Would You Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.