Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,755 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria (5704 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
voodoo85:

I dont believe that previous generation women (mothwrs,grandmothers) were same as nowadays young women so theres not even a chance for comparission

Speak for yourself, female friends and female family member(s).
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ameerasexy:

Ur background in ur profile pix. Is that Nasme Makurdi
no
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Speak for yourself, female friends and female family member(s).

So u r telling that your mother was so greedy?

I dont need mans money, nor my female family wink
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
voodoo85:

So u r telling that your mother was so greedy?

I dont need mans money, nor my female family wink

Nah!

You were insinuating that, women of these generation, is no-better than past ones meaning they're badly behaved.

That's a fallacy of hasty generalisation. Atleast, there were good and badd women in an older generation, same as of now and vice versa.
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ityP(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:
That your post sha! It's built on FALSE ASSUMPTION!
The things you just mentioned are more prevalent in the Western World you're trying to portray as better...

No!

African Women Are Strong And Believe In True Love Unlike Those Fish-Scaled White Things Whose Middle Names Are Divorce...

In fact!

The fact that they divorce easily is sign they believe in true love and when they ain't getting that, they Bleep off... Nigerian woman own na: "make I marry so that people no go talk say I no marry" ... No time for love and that's why they leave it to the guy to figure out his to make their relationship work... If its on that, I'd have to agree with OP... Love no dy Nigerian woman dictionary!!!!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ityP(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
marieolae:
Sorry for u, go and find a wife in france. U go chop carrots and leaves for breakfast. Nonsense.

Actually this days, Nigerian ladies can't cook at all... All they can cook is indomie and golden morn... French women dy do better cuisine sef
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by jashar(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
:oEhen, so there is no DSTV abi is it Cable they call it overseas or in France?
I thought there was ooo.
Interesting. Back to your post, whatever floats your rootbeer dude. PROUDLY NAIJA CHIC. kisssmiley
quote author=englishmart post=28176674] nah a guy based in France cannot watch African movies [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ityP(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool its not evry guy dat likes dating nigerian ladies.. Evryone has his or her own taste

Tell this geh ooo... NL ladies eh
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ityP(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
ireneony:
he can like whoever but that does not give he him the right to downgrade African women

He didn't... He just said things as he sees it and I partially agree with him... AM NIGERIAN THO
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ityP(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
voodoo85:

I dont believe that previous generation women (mothwrs,grandmothers) were same as nowadays young women so theres not even a chance for comparission

Thank u my sister
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by LewisO: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
what is Nairaland
Stop asking obscurity question, that question is so discourteous and disgusting, u're on "Nairaland" still asking, do u eat rice and ask what is rice? undecided
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2014
englishmart:
why I cannot marry an African lady especially the ones from nigeria

1. They don't want flowers and cards for birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's day gift.
They need money, cars, and houses.
They don't want you to surprise them by spraying the most expensive perfumes on any flower.
Just plant a car's key inside a loaf of bread, and that's all..

2. They see themselves as assets, you need to pay some money or its equivalent before an assess can be granted. No spending, no love making....

3.. They believe they are doing you a favour when you sleep with them. Mtscheew! Life sha

4. They believe it's the guy's duty to do the spending. While they gently sit, balance very well and dig golds.

5. I school in France. There are many beautiful white ladies here in France who are ready to worship every step I take.
Now tell me, is it ideal to come back to Nigeria to pick a wife?
No no no no

Source
http://google.com
you no get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.