Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? (797 Views)

How Long Should One Stay After A Break Up / Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? / I Noticed That Congolese Women Stay Skinny, Are More Sweet And Less Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by justmag(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
I do not condone men beating up women at all! Because i believe that girl could have been my sister or my mother. I am very sensitive about that! I had a friend who got beat up by her bf a few years back. I knew this girl for the longest time at the time. She never said anything about it each time we talked on the phone or thru chat until one day I decided to visit on her birthday to give her a gift from my family! I get there and I spot a red eye on her face and broke glass all over the floor. I tried to ask what happened and she says "we had a little argument!" There is nothing little about a big lump on your face! I literally got physical with the man and the rest is history. This happened in 2009 and they just broke up in 2012! We kind of lost contact because i lost respect for her because she chose to put up with constant beatings for stupid ish! This happened in the US where you can easily be locked up for that shit. Now! Just about two weeks ago. I heard of a similar case in Nigeria and I understand that there are sooo many women who chose to put up with this. All I want to kno is WHY DO WOMEN STAY?? WHY DO YOU TOLERATE A MAN WHO WANTS TO TURN YOU TO A PUNCHING BAG WHAT DO YOU TELL SOME ONE LIKE THAT??
Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Love as they say,but real men don't lay their hands on woman.,my dad never did it,I never did it to my younger sister,nor my ex'es.it is bad on the part of the man and stupidity on the part of the woman.QED
Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by olexjay(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
I think she stay cos she never forget the rules of marriage which one of it was "For better for worse" and maybe she's still staying to see if the man gonna change.... I just don't like the aspect whereby a man will turn his wife into a punching bag, every man should be able to know that woman will always be woman, when there's a lil argument or misunderstanding they will always wanna be in the post of being innocent and won't stop abusing, in something like this the man should just take his cloth and walk out without saying any word believe me when he left the house the woman gonna keep thinking over her acts and realize her mistake... Then to finish it all the man should still calm the woman at night when he's back home.

Believe me there are lots of ways to teach a woman/lady without beating her.

1) Try getting home late by hanging around.

2) Don't eat at home, try eatry for sometimes.

3) When u wanna sleep face the wall.

4) Greet her and make ur tv of device ur bestie when home.

Believe me she gonna come to senses smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by justmag(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
Love as they say,but real men don't lay their hands on woman.,my dad never did it,I never did it to my younger sister,nor my ex'es.it is bad on the part of the man and stupidity on the part of the woman.QED

I couldn't agree more! No woman should experience that. Because that scar will stay with them for life. I rank it as high as statutory rape! .

1 Like

Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by justmag(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
olexjay:
I think she stay cos she never forget the rules of marriage which one of it was "For better for worse" and maybe she's still staying to see if the man gonna change.... I just don't like the aspect whereby a man will turn his wife into a punching bag, every man should be able to know that woman will always be woman, when there's a lil argument or misunderstanding they will always wanna be in the post of being innocent and won't stop abusing, in something like this the man should just take his cloth and walk out without saying any word believe me when he left the house the woman gonna keep thinking over her acts and realize her mistake... Then to finish it all the man should still calm the woman at night when he's back home.

sounds like some stubborn head thing! Lol! U may lose your woman and it could work too. I mean...I believe people abuse the idea of "for better or for worse!"
Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by olexjay(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
justmag:

sounds like some stubborn head thing! Lol! U may lose your woman and it could work too. I mean...I believe people abuse the idea of "for better or for worse!"
yeah, you're right but if she truly love u then you won't lose her, once u got the issue over then you let her know u aren't cheating on her, let her know where you hang for coming home late and let her know u only eat at eatry then you have your home back stronger, but the woman will only go if she's already looking for an excuses to leave the man before....
Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Why Do Women Stay after being beating?? by amakufrancis(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2014
olexjay:

SECONDED.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs An Urgent Advice About His Ex Birthday / Ladies, Would You Stay In The Marriage If You Found This Out / Falling In Love With The Fish Sign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.