Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? (1583 Views)

I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by rover321: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
READ BELOW & THEN LISTEN
“The story is this: A girl was out with friends having drinks. This guy approaches her and won’t leave her alone -saying how cute she was. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him. 
The audio below contains not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books – especially the second voice mail. 
After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn’t call him back - instead she called in to a radio station and had them play this on the air. 
Ladies: He is out there… ”

LISTEN HERE: http://www.myweku.com/2010/11/is-this-guy-the-reason-why-some-women-are-single/
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
The MAIN reason why SOME women are single is because THE MEN SCREWING EACH OTHER.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Coolabbie: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2011
Trust Mrs.Chima 2 say it as it is. wink
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by koolchicco: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The MAIN reason why SOME women are single is because THE MEN SCREWING EACH OTHER. 

It pains you, why?!! grin
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
Lol that guy is blunt.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2011
koolchicco:

It pains you, why?!! grin

Why would men fucking each other pains me? Did I exposed you? Oops.
Coolabbie:

(looking innocent) You said it like it a bad thing! grin grin
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by koolchicco: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
@MrsChima

What is there to expose? Its game, BEAT IT! angry tongue
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
No thanks. My shots aren't up to date. Rain check?
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrOrton: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hasn't she left already?
Pls leave NL and go back to ya husband!! angry
Coolabbie:

And I bet you're in full support of her opinion ain't you?
I knew it!!

@topic,
Some women decide to stay and remain single because their feministic mentalities and stances wouldn't let them humble 'emselves to become any man's wife!
Talk more of being an obedient, submissive and understanding mother and wife!
They would prefer to put on trousers and rub groins and shoulders with we Men!!!
O good old days, when a man could even spot a good gurl a mile away - those days are so far gone. angry
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by koolchicco: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Hasn't she left already?
Pls leave NL and go back to ya husband!! angryAnd I bet you're in full support of her opinion ain't you?
I knew it!!

@topic,
Some women decide to stay and remain single because their feministic mentalities and stances wouldn't let them humble 'emselves to become any man's wife!
They would prefer to put on trousers and rub groins and shoulders with we Men!!!
O good old days, when a man could even spot a good gurl a mile away - those days are so far gone. >:(

GBAMMED!! Sadly those days are gone Nwanne m! embarassed
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Hasn't she left already?
Pls leave NL and go back to ya husband!! angryAnd I bet you're in full support of her opinion ain't you?
I knew it!!

@topic,
O good old days, when a man could even spot a good gurl a mile away - those days are so far gone. angry

Why are you worrying about my husband, Rupaul?  He do not have anything to do with this.  Fight me not your weaker species.   IF YOU HAVE AN ISSSUE, you can leave NL and do not come back.  No one is STOPPING YOU. 

I don't tell you to spend time with your "hoes" because I DON'T GIVE A Bleep. Try that.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Mygoldie(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
Some women are single,because the men are damn liars,cheaters, heart breakers,thieves,wizards, deceivers. You name it.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2011
And they are too busy worrying about a married woman's inhouse dick.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Mygoldie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

And they are too busy worrying about a[b] married woman's inhouse manliness[/b].

don't get ya sis,does married women have manliness? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
I forgot American lingo is differ from England lingo. Inhouse dick is a man.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by koolchicco: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

don't get ya sis,does married women have manliness? shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahaha, U never hear wetin u wan hear abi? grin grin
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Mygoldie(f): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
koolchicco:

Hahahahahaha, U never hear wetin u wan hear abi? grin grin

no,i no understand the statement,but she don explain am,kinda. undecided undecided grin
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by koolchicco: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

no,i no understand the statement,but she don explain am,kinda. undecided undecided grin
grin grin
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by hackney(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
@Op:
the man in the msg is just a psyco so lets not base any comments on that.

Rather than just saying: 'hey, it me , we met on the street, call me when you can. cheers' , he's analysing rubbish.
so tedious.
tufiakwa.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima1(f): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by googles: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
Rotfl. . . .the dude is crazy !! grin grin grin

he even gave her a deadline like wtf ?? passive-aggressive personality disorder ? that guy is a nama cheesy
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by beyunce(f): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
Haha, Dimitri d stud, lol
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrOrton: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why are you worrying about my husband, Rupaul?  He do not have anything to do with this.  Fight me not your weaker species.   IF YOU HAVE AN ISSSUE, you can leave NL and do not come back.  No one is STOPPING YOU. 

[s]I don't tell you to spend time with your "hoes" because I DON'T GIVE A bleep.  Try that.  [/s]
You've been saving all those bombs for me haven't you?
Watever it is you're looking for from me, You ain't gonna find it.
And does my ignoring you now make other gurls I talk to - hoes??
Woman You've got issues - big issues.  angry
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by Bella87(f): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
LMAO. . dude's nuts! serious mythomaniac psycho
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by saintneo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
that guy must a psycho accountant

powerful analysis
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mr_Orton:

You've been saving all those bombs for me haven't you?
Watever it is you're looking for from me, You ain't gonna find it.
And does my ignoring you now make other gurls I talk to - hoes??
Woman You've got issues - big issues.  angry

You need to work on your EGO on your own. I am not INTERESTED.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by ShyOne(f): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2011
hahahahahahahaha

ok - this guy is greek

my experience with greek men - wowwww! they are very aggressive - I mistakenly dated one - ONCE. THEY run the show, u are basically a bystander and observer because they do it all for both of u. i went on a first date with one guy, he was such a gentleman, wonderful and i KID YOU NOT - as soon as he put me in the car right after dinner, it was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - the guy attacks me sexually in his car - it started with his kiss on my cheek and ended with him holding me down and my having to fight him off in the vehicle and in order to get him to take me back home - I had to promise him that we would have sex on the 2nd date because i refused to have sex on the first date because i told him that we both should take an AIDS test first. he agreed and called me every single day thereafter and i completely refused to answer the phone and he kept calling for over 2 months I never forgot that, he made me so nervous, i was looking over my shoulder for 2 months scared he would be there. It happened a long time ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. another greek guy was just as aggressive. i was shopping in the store and he followed me asking for my phone number over and over from the time i got off my bike until i got back on my bike - and he was the store owner. those greeks woowwwww!! just my 10 cents.
Re: Is This Guy The Reason Why Some Women Stay Single? by lioncoolst(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Some women are single,because the men are damn liars,cheaters, heart breakers,thieves,wizards, deceivers. You name it.
grin grin grin

hey everyone!!! Here!! She is got the experience!! Sorry dear, you got punk'd grin

(1) (Reply)

Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? / My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? / Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.