Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? (2416 Views)

Poll: I prefer:

Dark-skinned Ladies: 64% (9 votes)
Fair-skinned Ladies: 35% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Chiks,emergence Of Gsm And Begging / How Chiks Dress At Home Vs How Chicks Dress In School (deeper life version) / You Need Cute/handsome Chiks/guyz In PH? (2) (3) (4)

Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by zikirullah(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen of Nairalanders,

please and please help me out, i don't know which is better among fair and black chiks.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by whatever90(f): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
ode,u don't know which is better,why not date a black monkey or vulture,anu ofia angry
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by bacterium(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
black  kiss
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by savanaha: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2008
zikirullah:

please and please help me out, i don't know which is better among fair and black chiks.

Village idiot, a light skinned girl is still black.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by zikirullah(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
whatever90:

ode,u don't know which is better,why not date a black monkey or vulture,anu ofia angry

why you de abuse me abi na you resemble black monkey
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by whatever90(f): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
zikirullah:

why you de abuse me abi na you resemble black monkey
na d nyanrinyans wey dey hausa man land be d black monkey
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by MrCrackles(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
Alfa Zikrullah you are supposed to be reading the Quran and observing the Maghrib prayers

No allow satan take over your life oo

You have been warned, that guy is dangerous undecided
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Cipriani(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
@poster

Simple english you cannot type tongue tongue tongue

@MrCrackles

ROFLMAO

Buahahahahaha!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by MaiSuya(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
whatever90:

What knid of a human being is this?? angry angry simply despicable beyond description
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by whatever90(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
Mai Suya:

What knid of a human being is this?? angry angry simply despicable beyond description
*yawns*
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Damoojeje: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
hint me on how to use this site pls
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Cipriani(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Damo

You use it by posting replies in topics that interest you and you can also start a topic/thread.

But check the rules and regltns.

@whatever

Abeg, close your mouth as you dey yawn.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by MaiSuya(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Damoojeje:

hint me on how to use this site please

I think you'll get most of your info here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162414.0.html
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by MaiSuya(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
@poster, I think it depends on what you mean by 'better'
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2008
@ poster

why not have both , ese coke , oju fanta
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by CrazyMan(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2008
I believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So whether a girl is fair or dark, you might just find yourself falling for her. There is no better amongst fair and dark girls.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Ben13: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2008
apocalypse:

@ poster

why not have both , ese coke , oju fanta

grin grin eti mirinda, enyi lion grin
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Moyola(f): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2008
Neither!! undecided

Albino iz a beta choice tongue
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by CHISCO2: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
I'LL HELP U ASK GOD. U NO SERIOUS. WHICH 1 U B? R U BLACK OR WHITE? I QUESS UR COLOR IS CONFUSED. SHA IT DEPENDS ON WAT U WANT, BUT FRANKLY SPEAKIN I ADVICE U DWELL ON THE GIRLS CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALITIES THAN HER COLOR. NA COLOR U WAN CHOP? BROS IF NA MARRY U WAN MARRY GO 4 WOMAN WEY NO GO GIV U HEART ACHE. BUT IF U WAN MARRY MADEL E BETA 4 U BUT M,IND U SHE GO HARDLY DE HOUSE UNLESS U GO BE HER MANAGER? A NICE JOB I QUESS. SO GUY LOOK BEYOND THE LADIES COMPLEXION. THERE ARE BETA ATTRIBUTES AND QUALITIES U SHOULD BE CURIOUS ABOUT. ENJOY MY GUY, NO FALL 4 MAMMYWATER OH COS NA DEM DEY WHITE PASS BUT I NO SAY MAKE U GO MALI GO MARRY CHARCOAL
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by mummysgirl: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
you sound so sutpid grin
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Phemour: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
Cipriani:

@poster
Simple english you cannot type tongue tongue :

Second TONDO, Eya
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by bigwidza(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2008
black is black and fair is fair.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by bigwidza(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2008
according to us whites black is bad and white is good.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Titiw4real: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2008
i prefer black.but, either fair or block the most important thing is their character.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Cipriani(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
@poster,

I like Rainbow chicks, they are the best. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
With a dark complexioned babe, what you see is what you get, so you can never be disappointed, however, with a fair complexioned lady, sometimes what you see outward is not what you expect when she get naked, so there are fair chances of you getting disppointed when you are going for a a fair lady.

Too many ladies using toning cream these days
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by mecussey(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
Why do people like to abuse others; if you want to correct somebody you correct him now; must you insult him? any way, I think what he meant is dark or fair chicks; I like dark girls even though my mom is fair. Fair girls don't really attract me that much.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by kumbalo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2008

PURPLE CHIKS. . . YES grin grin grin grin

Guy, don’t tell me you are serious about this question. Do you want me to tell you it’s black (Dark) or fair complexioned? C’mon . . . you can’t be serious.

Guess you just wanted to post something. you don try o
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by woodboi(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2008
@ poster

i wanted to hit at you before but when i saw your state no comment. but get to understand this black or white, it's just a colour it is the mind and exposure that matters ok
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by No2Atheism(m): 4:23am On Jun 04, 2009
Unfortunately, I am all for fair ladies, i have tried but i can't seem to be sincerely attracted to black ladies, i usually end up freaking out in the end.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by Remii(m): 4:24am On Jun 04, 2009
I think it is case by case, No general rule.
Re: Black And Fair Chiks, Which Is Better? by whitelexi(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2009
I'll take both, if it does what it says on the box then its good to go grin

If You Were To Wish. / How To Attract A Woman - What The Rich Guys Know And You Dont / How Important Is Genetics To You In Choosing Your Life Partner?