Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse (1056 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Chillext(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
For instance you are walking with your spouse and you found a lost cash on the floor, would you pick it?
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by iceberylin(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Walk pass it then..
Form like say u wan bring out money...
Be like "Omg,my money don loss ooo"
Run back go pick am.. cool

thats how we roll cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by theorbiters: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shooo!! Bros, u wan fall ur hand and leg join? Ur babe go think say she dey date u plus the spirit of anointed poverty. Just code waka pass.
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by kagari: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
This thread might make front page

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chillext:
For instance you are walking with your spouse and you found a lost cash on the floor, would you pick it?

I go just do BEND down pick the money , dust am put 4 pocket... Then keep face straight.

If she be like , "What was the meaning of that"?

I'll tell her , Hot God wants us to eat extra suya and shawama today,..... We are blessed.

But I won't bend down to pick #100 and below.
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Chillext(m): 5:40am On Nov 21, 2014
theorbiters:
Shooo!! Bros, u wan fall ur hand and leg join? Ur babe go think say she dey date u plus the spirit of anointed poverty. Just code waka pass.
Even when you dey broke?
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Chillext(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Walk pass it then..

thats how we roll cool
cheesy
iceberylin:
Walk pass it then..

thats how we roll cool
lol
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Chillext(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
jboy73:

I go just do BEND down pick the money , dust am put 4 pocket... Then keep face straight.

If she be like , "What was the meaning of that"?

I'll tell her , Hot God wants us to eat extra suya and shawama today,..... We are blessed.

But I won't bend down to pick #100 and below.
that's how we roll.......
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Hoii(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ha, i trust my babe, if i'm not fast she'll be the first to pick it. We don't pretend o. We're just too playful

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by TDstarr: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hoii:
Ha, i trust my babe, if i'm not fast she'll be the first to pick it. We don't pretend o.
We're just too playful
best relationship is when you dont pretend to each other, i go pick the money for her present use am buy wetin me and her go eat... trust my babe na she go even vex for me if i nor carry am, but its from 1k upward i can pick

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Medunah: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
iceberylin:
Walk pass it then..

thats how we roll cool
This one don old for the business
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by iceberylin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Medunah:

This one don old for the business
Hehe, wasnt talking from experience sad
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Hoii(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
TDstarr:
best relationship is when you dont pretend to each other, i go pick the money for her present use am buy wetin me and her go eat... trust my babe na she go even vex for me if i nor carry am, but its from 1k upward i can pick
na so jare
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by publicenemy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chillext:

N200 and above....

I pick it !!!

Na she sabi.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by MzQueen(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tiff! I miss you sha cheesy
iceberylin:
Walk pass it then..

thats how we roll cool
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by iceberylin(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
MzQueen:
Tiff! I miss you sha cheesy

That feeling is mutual sad

Just wake up one morning, u just vanish angry
Re: How Do You Deal With Found Cash In Presence Of Your Spouse by Chillext(m): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Hoii:
Ha, i trust my babe, if i'm not fast she'll be the first to pick it. We don't pretend o. We're just too playful
confirm

(1) (Reply)

NL Whats Ur View On Dis? / What Does She Mean?? / Hello! Does Such Curse Work?? If Yes! Who's She Cursing Him To? GOD Or Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.