Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) (6717 Views)

Photos: Rebranded Lagos State RRS Pictured Taking Helicopter Lessons / Rebranded Rapid Response Squad Undergoing Helicopter Training / Rebranded And Transforming Under Governor, T. A. Orji’s Watchful Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by cupidhero(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerians will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by kinglawal85(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I am very wet Already! tongue
get a man n get a life. Cos kind of mumu dey scarce

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by GEJisBOKO: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:
Dozzybaba, may Amadioha fire the entire Udeogu family. Amen
Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Gbawe: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are right about discipline.

My dear lady, Nigeria needs discipline badly. The sort only the likes of Buhari can bring. I know tonnes of Nigerian politicians personally and I can tell you that many are hedonistic, lecherous, womanising and hard-drinking party animals despite being 50 and above. Majority have no qualms sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters on a daily basis. The irony is that majority were not like that till they entered politics to realise that politicians, even if fat and hideously ugly, are the Nigerian equivalent of Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Tyrese,Omar Epps et al. Nigeria needs sanity to be honest.

6 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Has he rebranded his jan.jaweed accent ? "kwuorr upshien" for corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by anonimi: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
iconize:
Lmao!

The first picture looks terrific.

But its vivid these are just by-force pictures.

I no know sey you sef see am so. All this tipa tipa by force marketing of a serial loser and military DICTATOR as dem JagaBandit don collect commission e must deliver and his internet warriors must to helep am.

Anyway, we yorubas say cloth wey person borrow if e nor tight am for leg e go too long for hand i.e. to say no matter how you dress a pig it remains a pig.
See as the old soldier looks completely out of his league in this OPEC meeting picture angry

I wonder what a captioning competition of this picture will turn up as our tin god messiah looks like a house boy waiting for instructions and saying yes sir at every small pause in the conversation angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gbawe:

My dear lady, Nigeria needs discipline badly. The sort only the likes of Buhari can bring. I know tonnes of Nigerian politicians personally and I can tell you that many are hedonistic, lecherous, womanising and hard-drinking party animals despite being 50 and above. Majority have no qualms sleeping with girls young enough to be their daughters on a daily basis. The irony is that majority were not like that till they entered politics to realise that politicians, even if fat and hideously ugly, are the Nigerian equivalent of Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Tyrese,Omar Epps et al. Nigeria needs sanity to be honest.
Well said sir, i really hope we get it right in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
Has he rebranded his jan.jaweed accent ? "kwuorr upshien" for corruption.
Have you re branded your yunction yump accent?

4 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by IGBOSON1: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oh boy!.....Come see repackaging! grin grin

Though i daresay he's looking quite dapper in the tuxedo!

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
tit:

In the caliphate of gwoza,
buhari is hansome, suave, debonair and charismatic
hater!!! Iyaloja like uu...FORM is temporal, while CLASS is permanent!!! And that's what GEJ lacks..Peak says...it's in you! As 'handsome-ness' is in GMB's genes so is Cluelessness in GEJ's gene.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by PhockPhockMan: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
You don show? Oya see your president in waiting and check out his suit.
Yeaa, that's the president elect, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.

3 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obiagelli:

Have you re branded your yunction yump accent?
You have no idea....LOL. Speculative nincompoop.

5 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by chamboy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vote for Ruthlessness against Corruption

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Pataki: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Damn! See SWAGGER in all forms......

He is even well dressed than our resident dunce of a president; who usually wears his 'undertaker' dress' cluelessly here and there.

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by chamboy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vote out cluelessness

4 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by CyberWolf: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
This one APC goons are partying like this, what's happening?.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
anonimi:

I no know sey you sef see am so. All this tipa tipa by force marketing of a serial loser and military DICTATOR as dem JagaBandit don collect commission e must deliver and his internet warriors must to helep am.

Anyway, we yorubas say cloth wey person borrow if e nor tight am for leg e go too long for hand i.e. to say no matter how you dress a pig it remains a pig.
See as the old soldier looks completely out of his league in this OPEC meeting picture angry

I wonder what a captioning competition of this picture will turn up as our tin god messiah looks like a house boy waiting for instructions and saying yes sir at every small pause in the conversation angry
Out of his league? Den wat will you say bout ur robotic president. Just look at how lost he is

8 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
they're not bad sha. But it didn't hide the abooki angry inside. tongue
Okay..Now go back to Romance Section embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by chukel(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
These pics are really dazzling. He is so dapper at his age. Having said dat, I think we ought to go beyond this level and start matching words with action. Gbawe, berem, donphilo, barcanista and others, we need to really start sensitizing the masses. They have really been brainwashed. We must change nigeria for better. We must root for a better government headed by GMB. Pls pm me let's forge a way forward and put machinery on ground for his success.

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Very funny comments... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
HugeCock:
Out of his league? Den wat will you say bout ur robotic president. Just look at how lost he is
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by PDPZONE(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wow I am impressed.... How old is he again ?#leadersofthefuturegeneration. grin grin grin undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by PapiWata: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dressing up in a monkey suit does not erase the criminal past of this terror gang leader, Weeping General Buhari. There is NO statute of limitations on murder, and this sorry individual is guilty of MASS murder, perpetrated by his illiterate followers in the wake of his every electoral defeat till date.

Weeping General Buhari can dress up as a reverend father, an astronaut, a scuba diver, Santa Klaus, the tooth fairy or a masquerader for all the good it will do him, and he will still lose all elections in which runs for office, after which he will again instigate more violence that will claim yet more innocent lives, before heading to court to rack up yet another in his unbroken series of defeats there as well.

So, in a nutshell, this fancy dress attempt will only deceive the gullible, who thankfully amount to an insignificant minority of the Nigerian electorate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
HugeCock:
You nailed it brother!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Si d foolish man....wit e woggly pix

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by semitunde: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm not surprised he looks good, I'm just a little surprised he looks THIS good!

Nice. I particularly like the first pic. Portrays him as someone who's not too stiff.

1 Like

Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jez can't stop admiring d General every blessed day cool
Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
HugeCock:
Na fotochop joor! grin

Not fotochop? shocked

Chai hey!
Diz our Jona sef undecided
Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by Joehannibal: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

[s]You must be a waste of se.men and failed effort at sireing an offspring . Because you're just marking time and a complete worthless and valueless son of a nobody.[/s]

Be very careful. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't insult a General.
Re: Gmb Rebranded!!!!!!! (Pics) by ruffp: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Loving Mr President-Elect......Feb 14.....Let us chart a new course for this great country. Nigeria will be great again. Vote wisely......Vote Buhari!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I No Longer Supports APC Am Now A Supporter Of The Opposition... Details Inside / Scarcity Of Forex May Drive Kerosene Price Higher / Breaking!!! Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi State, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.